Subtitle?

Phoenix Wright

You mean if the English release had a subtitle instead of just calling it Fire Emblem and came with FE6? I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Yea the English has the sub-title Blazing Sword and 6 came out a year later or something as NA's sequel but 6 doesnt have as good graphics as 7

What? Are you saying FE6 came out in english? If so, you are dead wrong.

Well, yeah, it would have been cool, but that was just the way they planned it. They made FE6 and then later, said, "Wouldn't it be cool if we made a prequel to this game?" and then the lifeless drones said, "Yeah, sure. Sweet."

Well, I'm pretty sure that's not how it exactly went, but you get the idea. :)

Edited by Fireman

Well, yeah, it would have been cool, but that was just the way they planned it. They made FE6 and then later, said, "Wouldn't it be cool if we made a prequel to this game?" and then the lifeless drones said, "Yeah, sure. Sweet."

Well, I'm pretty sure that's not how it exactly went, but you get the idea. :)

Yeah, but the prequel is worlds better

Yeah, but the prequel is worlds better

Yeah, maybe because they knew it would premiere in countries besides their own. They wouldn't want to leave a bad first impression on the world about FE...

Yeah, maybe because they knew it would premiere in countries besides their own. They wouldn't want to leave a bad first impression on the world about FE...

*acting like a Fire Emblem drama queen* Roy deserved more!!!

NoJ (I think is the abreviation) always wants us to think that a game that is halfway through the entire series is the first one ever... very annoying :angry:
You only think Blazing Sword is the first game in the series if you're an idiot who goes onto Fire Emblem forums and creates 100 threads titled "iz rOY in dis game?".

You only think Blazing Sword is the first game in the series if you're an idiot who goes onto Fire Emblem forums and creates 100 threads titled "iz rOY in dis game?".

Or "Is Hector Marth and who's the guy with red hair" :lol:

I see those everywhere

Or "Is Hector Marth and who's the guy with red hair" :lol:

I see those everywhere

It's more like "why is Marth called Hector? And why is Roy called Eliwood?" and then there's "what button do I press to dodge?".

I've also seen "I saw roy in FE but not marth where is he is he hector?"
Its always amusing to give people fake ways to get Marth that are always stupidly hard to acheive (that's what people used to do for getting Luigi in Super Mario 64). Such as 'complete the entire game without using the d-pad'. Funny stuff. At least when FE DS comes out the answer to 'is Marth in this game' will actually be 'yes', although they probably won't believe it since they've been tricked countless times before.

• 9 years later...

If FE7 had a subtitle, it would most likely be "The Blazing Blade," since that's the most common official translation of the phrase "Rekka no Ken." (The only other official translation, "sword of sacred fire," is a bit much of a mouthful for a subtitle.)