So last night, I was struck by an idea while browsing through my Avatar logbook.

Since I save each of my end-game Avatars to the logbook, and I've so far used the same avatar - Silvia - each time, I've stockpiled about three Silvias so far (actually should had five, but they weren't really end-game nor worth saving).

So I'm now thinking, once I compile myself a good ten different Silvias, I'm going to make the ultimate Silvia compilation Streetpass team. Yeah!

What I've got so far is:

• Grandmaster Silvia, equipped with a Wilderwind and the skills Armsthrift, Sol, Ignis, Dual Support+ and Veteran.
  • Grandmaster Silvia (will be made a Sorcerer), equipped with a Ruin and the skills Slow Burn, Lifetaker, Ignis, Vengeance and Tomebreaker.
  • Bride Silvia, equipped with a Silver Lance and the skills Galeforce, Ignis, Astra, Rally Heart and Vengeance.

As for planned ones, I'm thinking about an Amastu-carrying Swordmaster Silvia with Armsthrift, a Micaiah's Pyre-wielding Dark Flier with Bowbreaker and Tomebreaker, and of course, a Killer Bow-wielding Assassin with LETHALITY.

Have any tips or suggestions for me? I'd love to hear them!

Too bad you can't have dancers...

Do they really looks all the same ? How do they look exactly ?
A Sage Silvia with a Book of Narga would be good, with high Luck and Miracle, Armsthrift...
A Sniper with Parthia and Double Bow, and all the Breaker Skills ?

A Great Knight would be good too, with HSwanchika, Gradivius and Ragnell...

Too bad you can't have dancers...

Do they really looks all the same ? How do they look exactly ?

A Sage Silvia with a Book of Narga would be good, with high Luck and Miracle, Armsthrift...

A Sniper with Parthia and Double Bow, and all the Breaker Skills ?

A Great Knight would be good too, with HSwanchika, Gradivius and Ragnell...

They're all the general female Avatar appearance, I kind of fell in love with it. So, face 1, build 1, hair color 1 (i would have honestly tried the blonde but it doesn't look as good), voice 1.

It is a Streetpass team though, so I want people to be able to buy stuff as well. A Sage Silvia does sound like a good idea though.

And I like the Sniper with all the breaker skills idea indeed... for the fifth skill slot, I was thinking about adding Aegis to block dragonstone damage.

They're all the general female Avatar appearance, I kind of fell in love with it. So, face 1, build 1, hair color 1 (i would have honestly tried the blonde but it doesn't look as good), voice 1.

It is a Streetpass team though, so I want people to be able to buy stuff as well. A Sage Silvia does sound like a good idea though.

And I like the Sniper with all the breaker skills idea indeed... for the fifth skill slot, I was thinking about adding Aegis to block dragonstone damage.

Yay, someone else who uses the default appearance! I fell in love with it too, though I tend to use voice 3 because I lurve Michelle Ruff's Rukia voice. XD

I'd recommend Wyvern Lord because its awesome and badass, as well as Bow Knight because its a good mounted Sword/Bow Utility class that gets overlooked a lot. Of course, I definitely recommend skills for it outside of the class.. >_>

If this is for sending your team off, why include Armsthrift as an active skill?

And no DLC skills like Iote's Shield? Since I see you included a Dark Flier. (I wanna include LB but not sure if you got that DLC.) And do a Falcon Knight! All fliers!

Edited by Teddy Bear

I'd love to see the reaction on the people that street pass you.

I've got somewhat of a similar idea, but with unpromoted units, all avatars I've collected in my runthroughs.

"Avatar farming" is my way to amass different avatars by doing a solo run on normal-casual with a Fredrick pair up to chapter 3, then using the change seal to reclass them, then I record them.

If this is for sending your team off, why include Armsthrift as an active skill?

And no DLC skills like Iote's Shield? Since I see you included a Dark Flier. (I wanna include LB but not sure if you got that DLC.) And do a Falcon Knight! All fliers!

Good point. It's not like the weapon gets expended that way. I'll probably Sortie my Streetpass team with different skills then and keep Armsthrift for main game.

I actually haven't bought either of those yet, but I'm about it. Iote's Shield would be perfect... I won't need Tome and Bow breaker then.

On the subject of x10 MU Streetpass Teams....

Yeah, Squad Symphonia says "Hi".

I'm thinking to do a team based off Muv Luv Alternative next...

I see your Symphonia and raise you an Abyss. No, really, one of my male Avatars is named Asch.

What do you want to accomplish with your team? Do you want to be a mini-merchant? A PITA to kill? Something that's amusing?

I had one Idea of Forging "Joke Items" for my Streetpass team. (What happens to forged Items when you sell them by the way ?).

So, my Tree Branch become a Bamboo blade, with maxed Crit and the rest in Hit... the Log is a Battling Ram with extended power and Crit, but no Hit boost, Etc...

If you use Armsthrift, why not using Forged Glass Items and Dying Blaze ?

Another Idea for the Great Knight is one with all the Superior Weapons/ Ranged weapons...

(What happens to forged Items when you sell them by the way ?).

If you use Armsthrift, why not using Forged Glass Items and Dying Blaze ?

Another Idea for the Great Knight is one with all the Superior Weapons/ Ranged weapons...

Player Sold Forges keep their names and forges.

They're also extremely expensive, but are in fact, cheaper than forging the weapon yourself, and the Silver Card + A Streetpass selling forges does in fact = half-priced Forges (Unlike doing it yourself)

Forged Glass = Forged Silver.

Forged Dying Blaze is basically a worse Forged Rexcalibur.

They're ok if the unit you're throwing them on has only E-rank, but why bother. (Always funny to see a Donnel with A Rank Swords and a Glass Sword.)

Your GK would stick to Ranged Weapons for harass, and would go for WTA over Breakering with the Superior.

(Although, honestly if I saw a gimmick like that, I'd probably just buy your stuff.)

Edited by Airship Canon