Tower of Valni in Minecraft

Jean-Marc

The sacred stone of Frelia has just been destroyed. Monsters have been appearing and have taken the tower. They have now started to attack the nearby villages. It is up to you to save them.

This map is more than a 1 FE block for 2x2 minecraft blocks recreation of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones' Tower of Valni. You must fight through the 8 floor of the tower, defeating armies of revenants, skeletons, wolves and Spiders. Who knows what else you are going to find in the tower...

This maps could be kind of interesting because:

- There's a class system

Fire Emblem's large class system has been instorated. This, not only adds suffixes, but adds weapon restrictions by limiting some kinds of weapons for certain classes and stat modifiers for each class. Not only that, but some weapons also need to be a certain level to wield weapons in order to instore weapon levels. Reclass and Superior classes are also included.

-There's a shop system

It probably isn't the only map out there with the feature, but it's rare to see a map with a Gold system not needing xp. This map has it and has it working. Also respects the class restrictions and adds also utility items.

-Made for both Single and multiplayer

This one is self explanatory

-Made in Vanilla

No mods needed, even though here's a couple of bonuses we'll add which will need two mods.

-Custom Soundtrack

Needs soundmod. Will add a Fire Emblem Sacred Stones soundtrack.

-Custom Texture Pack

For mobs and some blocks. Will not be needed but will make it better.

This map will be done for sure at least in 1.6 because horses will be appreciated for cavalier and flying units and the new effects system will help a lot.

Link to PlanetMinecraft of the project: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/tower-of-valni/

Please add a diamond or something.

Didn't know where to post this, seemed like the best place to do it.

So the is the tower going to be directly modeled after the floors in the game's tower? If so it sounds interesting. I'd love to ask more about this as this goes on. I'm also wondering if you're working on this all yourself, this looks like quite the project.

Yes, I open my game, check the map and recreate it exactly at a scale of 1 FE tile for 4 Minecraft blocks. My little brother is helping me out, but it'll still be long to do. Single player commands help a lot though. For now, the spawn, class selection, promotion and reclass are done for stuff other than the tower. Other than that, there's the two first floors and the outside of the tower along with a small village near it. I know it's ambitious, but I figured out how to do most of the stuff I want to make. Command blocks sure are handy for most non-appearance stuff though.

I didn't know there were beta floors. It seems like a nice suggestion. I'll probably do it. They'd be challenge floors probably, so promoting would have a use. Otherwise, cracked minecraft is pretty easy to find.