Horrandia no Densetsu

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebecca: Well,we best prepare ourselves. We may face some tough battles on Horrandia,from the way that soldier spoke. Here.......*uses a Great Elixer,restoring everyone's HP and MP to full/max*

Keitaro: Cool. You are a handy gal to have around,Rebecca.

Rebecca: Why thank you,love. *she hugs Keitaro,and kisses him on his lips* Shall we go? *she re-opens the portal Keitaro used to reach the Island*

*The are teleported to the fountain in Angelia town square. They see burning buildings,and tons of soldiers in blackened armor,torturing the citizens*

Little Girl: Look,it's Keitaro!! We are saved!!

Dark General: The pampered royal pup,Keitaro,eh? The boss has a bounty on your head,dead or alive!!

Keitaro: In your dreams,motherfuckers!! You couldn't take me,even if I went one-on-one with you!!

Dark General: Soldiers....let's get'em!!

Keitaro: Oh lord. I am really worried about the emperorand the castle folk. Rebecca......take Garyl and Oni with you,and secure the castle. I will help the townspeople,and clean out any of these soldiers.

Rebecca: By yourself.....NO WAY IN HELL!!! I already lost important people,in my life. I am not gonna lose you,either.

Keitaro: It's worth the risk,if it means the people will be kept safe,and alive,by any means. Now go!!

Rebecca: *hesitantly* Ok. Just promise me you will be careful?

Keitaro: I will see to it!!

*Rebecca led Oni and Garyl back to Angelia Castle with her*

D. General: Without yer little girlfriend and those men,you are outta luck,Keitaro!!

Keitaro: Okbring it on!!

Battle begins

*A Dark General and 3 Dark Soldiers appeared*

Keitaro: *slashes the Dark General,dealing him 4850 HP critical damage,killing him*

*With the General's Death,the soldiers are confused*

Keitaro: Eat this!! *he slashes a Dark soldier 3x,dealing 2120 HP damage per hit,killing him*

-At the castle-

Garyl: So, everyone here is all good and fine. What's the point in staying?

Oni: SHE'S A HEDGEHOG-

Garyl: ONI!

Oni: Sorry... but anyways, he has a point. You stay here, Garyl. I'll go back to the village and see how things are going.

Garyl: Sounds good to me.

Oni left to the village to check out the state of things.

Soldier: Rebecca!! It's his majesty. He was mortally wounded,somehow. Where is Keitaro?

Rebecca: You mean he is not gonna make it?

Soldier: I am afraid not,m'lady.

Rebecca: Keitaro is clearing out enemy soldiers in town,and helping the people.

Keitaro: Nice job,Oni!! Thanks for coming to help. I appreciate it. *uses Triple Threat tech,splitting into 3 of himself,all of which slashes the last sildier 3x each,dealing 3250 HP damage per hit,killing him*

End of Battle

Keitaro: Didn't even break a sweat!! *crosses his arms*

Exp earned:850

GP earned:1700

Keitaro: That looked like the last of them.

???: Did you really think you'd be so rid of us,that easily?

*A man in medium-weight armor,steps from the shadows of the town buildings. He sported long,blonde hair,and black armor covering all,but his head,with a white cape and green eyes*

Reon: I am Dark Lord Reon. You must be the pampered royal guard,Keitaro. The "savior" the townspeople have been chanting about.

Keitaro: So,you're the asshole behind this cowardly attack?!?

Reon: Yes,I am. And you only have one choice,and that is to surrender,or else you will end up like your beloved emperor. Mwa hahahahahahaha.

Keitaro: What have you done with him?!?

Reon: He is probably using the last of his strength to retreat home to his palace,gasping his final breath of air,as we speak. Hahahaha.

Keitaro: I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!! GET READY!!

Dark General Battle Boss: Lord Reon HP:14987

Keitaro: Take this.......BLAZE!!! *casts Blaze,dealing Reon 899 HP damage,due to weakness to fire* A weakness,eh?

???: Keitaro,you threw a party,and didn't invite me? How could you?

Keitaro: Toyomi......is that you?

Toyomi: Of course. *off one of the rooftops of the building leaps a woman,as she lands beside Keitaro. She looked like a horrandian (elven) woman. But she had the pointed ears and a tail of a tigress,weilding a sword in hand*

Keitaro: We can use all the help available. Thanks for coming.

Toyomi: You bet. so he's the bastard who led this attack? Let's kick his ass,and send him home,packing!!

*Battle resumes*

Toyomi: *draws her Leo Sword* Chew on this!! *she runs towards Reon,as if gluiding on air,and slashes him 4x,dealing 750 HP damage per slash*

Reon: *casts Shield,reducing physical damage he receives*

Oni: EVERYONE'S AN ANIMAL!!! AHAHAAHAH!!!

Oni slashes Reon 2 times for 1350 each time.

Oni: So, another "Lady Friend" of yours? Gawds, you really are quite the chick magnet, eh? Personally I'm glad I'm not that way. Bitches get annoying real fast.

Edited by Ubercharged Heavy

Keitaro: I couldn't ask for no better friend,than her. Toyomi,you know what to do!!

Toyomi: Right!! *casts Blazera on Keitaro's sword,engulfing it with flame*

Keitaro: You're not ready for this!! *he frontflips into the air,and lands on Reon,sword out,dealing 4250 HP critical damage,due to fire weakness*

Toyomi: *slashes Reon 4x,dealing him 640 HP damage per slash*

Reon: *slashes Oni with his Silver Great Axe,dealing him 590 HP damage*

Oni: Ow, I guess? This guy's gotta be joking.

Oni casts Garyl's special Void spell, causing 540 damage and sending Reon's axe arm to oblivion

Oni: That's how we do it.

*Back at the palace*

Garyl: I sure hope Oni's ok. The emperor... who's gonna rule after he dies? I don't remember a prince ever existing. Oh god, the thought of that damn freaking Keitaro running things... *Garyl threw up a little in his mouth*

Keitaro: Eat this!! *he charges Reon,and slashes him 6x,dealing him 985 HP damage per hit*

Toyomi: *Omin-casting skill activates* You're so dead,buddy!!......BLAZEAGA!!!! *she casts Blazeaga,dealing Reon 3980 HP damage,and for a second time,casts it again,dealing him 4590 HP damage,defeating*

Reon:No....impossible!!!!!! How can this be?!?

End of Battle

Keitaro: Hmm.......

Toyomi: That was too easy!! Haha!! *backflips*

Exp earned: 9900

GP earned: 0

*After the Battle*

Keitaro: Now,I will only give this order once.....GET YOUR MEN,AND GET YOUR ASSES OFF HORRANDIA!! THAT'S A ORDER!!

ReoN: You win for now. But best believe,this isn't the last of us you have seen. Men,full retreat!! Fall back!!

Reon and his men fall back to his battleship,and retreat back to Earth*

Keitaro: Let's go back,and check on the emperor.

*Keitaro leads Toyomi and Oni back to the castle with him*

*As they were traveling back to the castle, Oni started to talk.*

Oni: So, do you have an idea of who those guys were? Quite the weird and pathetic bunch, eh?

*Back at the castle*

Garyl's nose twitched.

Garyl: Oh. Oni casted my Void spell, huh?
Horrandian soldier: Um, how exactly can you tell?

Garyl: I've been through a lot.

Horrandian Soldier: That doesn't really explain how-

Garyl: It's a long story. It'd take probably a couple hours, maybe 2 hours 37 minutes, plus 28 and 1/2 seconds.

Horrandian Soldier: Ok...

*Keitaro and co. return to Angelia Castle*

Emperor: Keitaro,my young apprentice. *cough* *cough*

Keitaro: Save your strength,your majesty.

Emperor: Keitaro,I am done for. Not even the best medic could save me,now. Listen to what I am going to tell you.

Keitaro: Sure thing,boss.

Emperor: *cough* As you know,I never married,nor had any children. I need somebody to help take care of Horrandia,when I pass on.

Keitaro: Of course. I will get councilmen from around Horrandia,and elect a new emperor.

Emperor: I have a candidate in mind,already. He is right here,in this very room.

*Keitaro,Rebecca,Toyomi,and everyone else looked around*

Keitaro: Who is he?

Emperor: I have chosen......you to take my place as emperor.

Keitaro:....WHAT?!? But I am not your son,sir.

Emperor: That is true,but I do have faith in you,young man. I see the flames of passion and justice for your people burning in your eyes,as well as your heart and mind. I have no fear that you will make a splendid young emperor.

Keitaro:........... :-_-:

*Rebecca turns to Keitaro,and hugs him*

Emperor: I see someone has weaseled their way into your heart,son.

Rebecca: Without a doubt. I will do ANYTHING for this man,even if it means risking my life,for his.

Emperor: I see. I have no fear you would make a splendid emperess to rule beside Keitaro.

Keitaro: C'mon,your majesty I can't just take your spot like that. That is most dishonorable.

Emperor: This is my last request.......take my place as Emperor,and lead the people to a golden age of peace,harmony,and prosperity.......and that's a order,Keitaro!! Good.....bye.......everyone.

*With that being said,the emperor gasped his last breath,and died in Keitaro's arms*

*Everyone in the castle from the castle maidens,to the soldiers began to weep and mourn over the loss. *Rebecca turns to Keitaro,and hugs him,as they both cry on each other's shoulders*

Toyomi: NO NO NO!!!!! GOSH DAMMIT!!!! *she banged her fist on the floor,causing it to crack,and nearly destroy it*

Keitaro: Ok everyone......soldiers....

Soldier: Yes sire?

Keitaro: See to it,that the emperor is given a proper burial.

Soldier: Yes sir!! Let's go,troops!! *they carry off the emperor's body,and do as Keitaro commanded them to do*

Rebecca: Honey.....what will you do,now?

Keitaro: I.......will honor the emperor's final command,and assume leadership as Emperor of Horrandia.

Rebecca: And I will be most honored if you married me,and made me your emperess.

Keitaro: I most certainly would do that for you,my love. *Keitaro and Rebecca embrace,and kiss each other*

Valerie: Wow Kentaro....they grow up so fast,don't they?

Kentaro: Yes,they do. But we must perform a coronation ceremony,then.

Maiden: Ahh yes. Keitaro,and Rebecca....would you mind coming this way with us?

Both: Sure.

*Keitaro and Rebecca follow the maidens to different dressing rooms. Keitaro emerged fro his room,in sterling silver armor,and blue pans and underclothes,and matching blue cape. Rebeka came out her room,with knee-high boots and blue leggings,matching he dress,and silver heart-shaped breast plate that covered her chest,and the center part of her belly*

Soldier: Hail the new emperor and emperess!!!

All:Hoorah!!

Edited by Emperor Keitaro Kusanagi

(Lol. Garyl and Oni are too funny.)

Keitaro Narrating: "As per the emperor's final wish,I was crowned emperor of Horrandia,and Rebecca was crowned emperess of Horrandia. I spent time distributing money and supplies to the people of Horrandia that were affected by this sudden war. We spent the next 17 years fortifying our defenses to ward off future attacks like that one. It was during these years Rebecca and I had a daughter together,named Raevena Sasebo. As a kid,she wanted to learn the way of the blade,like Rebecca and myself. Over the 17 years she has been alive,she has become a very fine swordswoman,and a master mage as well. This is when our true adventure had really begin for all of us......"

*17 years later* *Angelia Castle*

Councilman: M'lord. May I have a word with you?

Keitaro: Sure. what can I do for you?

Councilman: It's about what I heard the emperor talking about,before his death. As your mother informed him,was true. However,this is no ordinary group you are dealing with,according to the late emperor. It is a dark and evil organization,known to many as the Black Knights Army. They have no affiliation with any of earth's military. Something farmore dark and evil is guiding them and their actions.

Keitaro: Like a demonic entity or something?

Councilman: Yes. Some say their leader has ties to the Arch-demon dragon army our ancestors fought during the Ancient War.

Keitaro: Wait a minute,dammit.......you mean to tell me that man I fought and chased outta here years ago,is one of those ancient arch-demon dragons,in human flesh?!?

Concilman: It is very much possible. But,he was one of the leaders' three sons. There is Deon,the eldest brother. Leon,the 2nd eldest. And the Dark Lord Reon,which you fought long ago,whom is the youngest of the three. But under them,are the fearsome elemental Arch-demon dragons. They are far more powerful than the regulars in their army.

Keitaro: Oh really?

Rebecca: Wait a minute.....if that's true,then normal type weapons,magical or not,will not do much to them. We will need Mother Gaia's "sacred relics" that she herself,both forged and blessed,to kill these ones off for good.

Councilman: right. But We will find only 8 of the 10 sacred weapons you seek. Two of them are not accounted for. The ones missing are the Holy Tierfing,and the Durendal. It is said the last survivor of the ancient war hid the Durendal somewhere,perhaps on Horrandia somewhere,before she succumbed to her mortal injuries. And the then emperess of Horrandia hid the Tierfing on Horrandia,but nobody knows where she hid it,before she too died.

Rebecca: I am sure we can find these holy weapons that are missing,if they are on Horrandia.

Keitaro: right then. We will get started. The Holy Sword,Gaelforce,is in the Wood Temple,right?

Rebecca: Yes. That temple is in the forest directly south of town,close to the mountains in the forest.

Keitaro: then that is the first place we should go. but,we should go west to Worrenia,to get Toyomi to go with us.

Rebecca: that's fine with me.

Councilman: Do be careful,and make yourselves fully ready. Gather any items or equipment you may need in town,before you go. The goddesses who guard these sacred weapons have guardians in their temples,guarding the way to their respective shrines.

Keitaro: Ok. thanks for the information. *Keitaro stands to his feet,and proceeds to the front Castle doors,and Rebecca is right behind him*

Keitaro: Mother,father....I would like you to remain here,just in case.

Valerie: Ok son. You be careful.

Kentaro: You got it. Just leave everything to us,son!!

*Two soldiers open the castle doors*

Rebecca: So,shall we then,my love?

Keitaro: I will be counting you,my lovely emperess.

Rebecca: Then you have nothing to fear!!

*They all leave the castle,and go into the castle town*

*Over the years, Garyl developed more otherworldly magics as usual. During the 17 years, Garyl and Oni slowly fell off the grid and vanished.*

*Wood Temple*

Oni: Huh. Sure was easy to get in.

Garyl: Got that right. Hm? Oh, over there. It's the Galeforce.

*Garyl took the blade*

Garyl: Let's get outta here.

Oni: Man, you look like you did 20 years ago. That anti-aging magic must be working like a charm, eh?

Garyl: Yup. Keeps me from greying.

*Garyl drew blood from his arm and made a teleportation circle.*

Garyl: Ok... step in and stay still...

*Garyl and Oni were teleported to an underground hideout*

Oni: Hey, doctor! We're back!

???:Oh, good, good. * A slender man in a lab coat and a welding mask appeared from a room to the side.* You see, I've found some interesting things about the dark dragons of yore. *Removes mask, revealing nothing.* Oh, where did my head end up? *He leaned over and picked up a skull, then fastening it to his torso, he kept talking.* You see, I've been suspecting that they'd return for quite many years, but I never thought it would be now. I found a carcass of one and-

*A dragon body on his table poked its head up*

Oni: Um... are you sure it's dead, Anaxagoras?

Anaxagoras: Sigh... oh dear. *Anaxagoras snapped his skeletal fingers, which caused what seemed to be an explosion in the dragon's stomach.*

Garyl: Um, yeah... but anyways, we found one of the legendary weapons, so that's a plus.

Anaxagoras: Oh, excellent! Here, let me see it. Oh, it's quite nice. Galeforce, no?

Garyl: Yep.

Anaxagoras: Great. You take it for now, Oni.

Oni: Thanks.

Anaxagoras Goldstein

Hp: 2600 Mp: 2600

Lvl: 17

Page 3!

Edited by Ubercharged Heavy

(Kinda jumped the gun a bit,huh?)

Keitaro: so,this is the Wood Temple,hmm?

Rebecca: Yup. I been here once,when I was a child.

Keitaro: Then the holy goddess of Wind,Gaylena,resides here.

Rebecca: Yes,she does.

Toyomi: Hmm,I wonder what kinds of goodies she has in this place.I know there is a trinket or two to be found.

Both: TOYOMI!!

Toyomi: Sorry. Just can't fight that treasure hunter instinct,I guess. Hee hee.....

*They all enter the Wood Temple*

Edited by Emperor Keitaro Kusanagi

(Ok, great.)

Garyl: Hm... what to do...

*BAM*

Oni: Um... what was that?

Anaxagoras: Oh dear... he's destroyed our hideout.

Garyl: Crud. And who's he?

Anaxagoras: Him. *Anaxagoras points to a large beast on one of his research tables.*

Oni: Oh.... crap.

Giant Beast

Hp: 9100

Mp: 200

Oni slashes 4 times for 890 each time.

Garyl: I guess it wasn't a good idea to build a hideout under the Wood Temple...

Anaxagoras: Indeed, monster activity in the forest was spiking... *Anaxagoras begins chanting*

Garyl casts ageback.

Giant beast's max HP is now 6500

Keitaro: Hey,y'all hear that?

Rebecca: Yeah. Sounds like fighting below.

Toyomi: Look,there is a stairwell going to what appears to be a basement. Let's follow those sounds and voices.

Keitaro: Yeah,let's get moving!!

*Keitaro and Toyomi walk ahead of Rebecca*

Rebecca: Hmm........I don't remember there being a basement in the Wood Temple,when I visited it last.......*she follows them*

Garyl: Um... Keitaro?

Giant beast claws Oni, dealing 765 damage

Anaxagoras finishes his chant, and a sword from the sky falls by him. He picks up the sword and slashes for 2675 damage.

Giant Beast is defeated.

Garyl: Phew... Dumba- Keitaro, Hedgehog Whor- Rebecca, and,Tiger Bitc- Toyomi. Haven't seen you in a while. I heard that Rebecca and Keitaro had a kid. So, does she look like some kind of awful cross-breed mutant from space hell?

Rebecca: you guys obviously have a problem with us,here. This is Horrandia,not earth. We are not,by any means,bound by the human customs and laws of Earth.

Keitaro: honestly guys,give it a rest,already.

Toyomi: And for your info,Garyl,she is a beautiful young lady. Looks like her grandmother,Valerie. So be nice,won't ya?