RallyBot Help???

Hey everyone...

So now that I've got my characters' marraiges planned out, I need to plan something I've never done, or I should say, never had to do, before. I need RallyBots. The problem? Well, I've got no clue how to make them, and I don't know who should be one. I'd prefer not to make one of the children a rallybot, I think that would be limiting them greatly... I don't think it's too hard, just keep using second seal to change into classes that have the rally skill I want, or that promote into a class that has the rally skill I want, level the units up until they get the rally skill, promote if needed, then second seal again... But I'm not completely sure. So,

1. Who are the best RallyBot(s)

2. How do I make one of them?

Thanks

DLC Palla and DLC Katarina (these two are the only characters with access to all Rally skills, unless you pass Rally Strength to male Avatar's daughter(s)).

Followed by any other female Logbook unit, although they can't get Rally Strength.

You shouldn't really need any of the "actual" characters (the ones with Supports) to be a Rallybot, but if you do, I think Lissa is probably one of the best non-Avatar Rallybots, due to Rally Spd/Mag/Lck/Res/Mov.

EDIT: Oh, and you make a Rallybot by getting a character a bunch of Rally skills and equipping the ones you want (Spectrum/Str/Mag/Spd/Heart is popular).

With two Rallybots you can have all 10 Rally skills.

EDIT #2: And if you care, I use Katarina (either one) and/or Saias when I need actual Rallybots, and then Lissa when I just need a tiny boost.

Edited by Euklyd

What Euklud said. To answer your second question, reclass the rally bot to be to all classes with the rally skills you need.

Edited by Comet

If you want to not use legacy characters for your rally bots, I believe the best options are Emmeryn and male Avatar. Male Avatar runs Spectrum, Strength, Skill, Defence and Luck/Magic, Emmeryn runs Speed, Resistance, Heart, Move and Magic/Luck (opposite to Avatar).

Well if you're not the sort that has DLC characters, or just prefer more in-game setups, Severa with Vaike as her father can come out well. Speed/movement from her mother, Strength from her Father, can promote to Bow Knight for Skill, and if you're so fargone as to get her to swap to General (which Vaike gives her), you can get a total of Strength+Def+Skill+Speed/Movement. Physical fighters will love her for it.

Cynthia's also got it good if you have Fred as her father. Fred has a good amount of time to gain levels and swap to General to not only have her inherit Def (along with giving her an excellent General support which she greatly appreciates), but on top of inheriting either Speed or Move from her mother, she can promote to get the other almost immediately.

As for magic rally supports....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I dunno. Best I can think of is Cynthia with Ricken as her father (a bad idea), or Maribelle with Ricken as the father (yay, Mag+Res+Luck..). Miriel can't exactly give Laurent anything other than Magic, and she can't exactly have a father give her Speed either...If anyone's got a good combo going, I'd like to hear it.

It's just better to run Legacy characters or Guest MUs as Ralliers.

Avoid using main game characters, seriously.

(I use Lloyd and Colette off "Squad Symphonia" mostly, as they've been boots'd, but I didn't on my most recent file, because they're also expensive as all hell. (Access to all skills, Limit Breaker Caps every class... boots... yeah, it's expensive to recruit one of those) So I wound up using Spotpass!Seliph (I'd use DLC!Seliph, but, it's a Rallybot so Galeforce doesn't exist, and DLC!Seliph looks really bad) and Julia. (Ran a redundant Spectrum on them in my no DLC Apo run).)

As for magic rally supports....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I dunno. Best I can think of is Cynthia with Ricken as her father (a bad idea), or Maribelle with Ricken as the father (yay, Mag+Res+Luck..). Miriel can't exactly give Laurent anything other than Magic, and she can't exactly have a father give her Speed either...If anyone's got a good combo going, I'd like to hear it.

The first one is impossible (Sumia can't marry Ricken) and Ricken gives both Cynthia and Brady (who I assume you were talking about when you said Maribelle) only Rally Skill as far as Rallies are concerned. And Brady is a male so is automatically a sub-par Rallybot.

Also, you're talking about Rallies as if they have to be passed instead of just learnt by the unit normally.

Actually, Gaius!Cynthia with Rally Str inherited would be a pretty great Rallybot, if you're set on not using Logbook units (although it's still really wasteful, both of Cynthia and Gaius).

Really, Logbook units are far and away the best Rallybots.

EDIT: Emmeryn gets an honorable mention for having some pretty good Rallies and basically the same supports as a Logbook unit.

Edited by Euklyd

Rally bots are also pretty much only needed for apotheosis dlc so its a post-game issue.

Lots of strata I have seen is 3 pairs 4 rallybots

Rallybot final class should also maximise heal and movement where possible so falcon knight female is good

As for choice use logbook units