Favourite Member of Organization XIII? [Kingdom Hearts]

Monde

KH Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Member Of Organization XIII?

2. 2. BONUS: Favourite Trio?

• Sora, Riku, Kairi
    • Roxas, Axel, Xion
    • Ventus, Terra, Aqua

Not sure if anyone has played Kingdom Hearts here (Other then the nobodies in the IP Chat) but if you have,

Who's your favourite member of Organization XIII?

Mine would be Demyx, Roxas, Axel, Xigbar, Xion and Xemnas

But my favourite would probably be Roxas.

BONUS: Favourite trio in KH.

My Answer:

AkuRokuShi.png

While I think the Organization are cool villains, I really only like Roxas, Axel, Xion and Demyx, with Roxas being not only my fave Org. 13 member, but my favorite character in the entire series. All my feels go out to that poor guy; just wanna hug him and tell him that everything's gonna be ok. T^T

Fave trio: Sora, Kairi, Riku.

While I think the Organization are cool villains, I really only like Roxas, Axel, Xion and Demyx, with Roxas being not only my fave Org. 13 member, but my favorite character in the entire series. All my feels go out to that poor guy; just wanna hug him and tell him that everything's gonna be ok. T^T

Fave trio: Sora, Kairi, Riku.

I never played the DS version but watched the 1.5 movie of 358 Days. It has to be the most emotional game in the series. And yeah Roxas, and Xion both had had a tough life, it's so sad. :(

Edited by Leximicah

Darth Vader Xemnas, Xaldin for character and lances, Axel only for having fire, Reaper Marluxia, and Roxas for being the bad ass for leaving the organization and challenging them (at least until Riku stops him).

[spoiler=Fav Trio]Artwork10.jpg

Terra/Ven/Aqua with Sora/Riku/Kairi being kind of close. Not only was BBS my fav, they all had tragic endings and specialized in something, which made them a genuine team trio. As for the latter I've yet to see anything that makes them an actual trio, other than their friendship and importance to the story (Kairi, you're holding them back)

Though, with KH 3 coming, my opinion of the Sora/Riku/Kairi trio is subject to change

Edited by Hero-King

I'm going to bitch-slap the hell out of everyone whose favorite is Axel.

Prior to DDD, Axel was one of the most developed and human characters in the entire series. He's one of the few people who ever makes hard choices and actually has to deal with the consequences. And I'm not talking "Do I bravely sacrifice myself for the good of others?" choices, but real "Do I lie to my friend to protect him?" choices, where there is no 'right' answer. He's a brilliant combination of selfish, but also loyal to his friends. Honestly, Axel is the only really normal character in the series. He has flaws and virtues.

He's become full fan-service now, but that still doesn't overrule the fact that at one point he was one of the series' best-crafted characters.

That said, I'm trying to decide between Saix and Roxas. Roxas is (in my opinion) the series' most interesting character, with the most real moral conflict, while Saix is just cool. Not sure which I consider my "favorite".

Edited by Ragnell