Physical Owain + New Poll

Physical Owain  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Father for Assassin Owain

• Kellam!Owain (Mods: 0 3 1 -1 1 3 2) Luna, Astra, Galeforce, Swordfaire, Vantage
    • Vaike!Owain (Mods: 2 1 1 2 2 0 0) Sol/Astra, Galeforce, Swordfaire, Vantage, Wrath
    • Donnel!Owain (Mods: 0 2 -1 0 6 1 1) Armstrhift, Sol/Astra, Galeforce, Swordfaire, Vantage/Miracle

Just looked it up. Kellam!Owain as an assassin has 45 speed, which because of pair-up boosts is enough to double any enemy in the game.

Is it enough to double Apotheosis enemies? I don't have that DLC, but i might get it. And Assassin Owain will ruin one of the best sages in the game, but I dont think that matters as there's Noire, Brady, Laurant, and Cynthia.

And does anybody know how Kellam!Owain's hair color is?

Edited by AssassinSevera

Is it enough to double Apotheosis enemies? I don't have that DLC, but i might get it. And Assassin Owain will ruin one of the best sages in the game, but I dont think that matters as there's Noire, Brady, Laurant, and Cynthia.

It's Owain... with Kellam-coloured hair...

Assassin is perfectly viable for Apothiosis, provided you have Luna and Aggressor.

It is enough to double 70 speed snipers and Anna. If you're worried about that, then go Ricken/Libra and make him a Sage. My brother owns everything with Sage!Libra!Owain (I've used it as well, but as a DF which isn't as effective).

It's Owain... with Kellam-coloured hair...

I know that, i wanted to see a picture.

Edit: Nvm, found it:

The first 20 are the available hair colors for the male Avatar. From left to right for the rest:

Frederick, Virion, Vaike, Stahl, Kellam,

Lon’qu, Ricken, Gaius, Gregor, Libra

Henry, Donnel, Future of Despair Default (Lissa)

tumblr_mmfme8QDcY1s3ngc2o1_1280.jpg

Assassin is perfectly viable for Apothiosis, provided you have Luna and Aggressor.

I dont have Aggressor

Edited by AssassinSevera

I also noticed that Kellam!Owain can still be a viable Sage, the only difference between Ricken!Owain is -2 speed, -2 speed, but Kellam!Owain gets 4 more defense and Pavise

If you want Sage, don't bother with Kellam, go Ricken. Kellam should only be used for physical.