Really look at Chrom! Brady

Didn't realize we were already on second page, kinda exciting.

I'm in no way saying that chrom! Inigo is bad, in fact, it'll probable be way better in terms of the 2nd gen kids

The main reason for this is to get a magically powerful morgan with Aether, while still proving is in fact more badass than some of his other dads.

All that I'm saying is that this Lucina! Morgan will result in a somewhat superior morgan skill-wise to Ricken! Noire! Morgan, losing 3 magic mod for superior other stats and Aether. This allows you to use her as a Sorc and Ruin instead of nosferatanking.

As Brady! Morgan, you can do the same thing, substituted Aether for RK Astra Nosferatank.

As RickenNoireMorgan... You can do that substitute Rk for something actually Relevant.

Anyway... IDK... I'm just doing an experimental Run.

My pairings are Chrom and maribelle

Lon'qu and Olivia,

Libra and lissa

Gregor and miriel

Stahl and Cordelia

Frederick and cherche

Gaius and nowi

Ricken and tharja(meh)

Donnel and sully

Mu and Lucina

Sumia and Henry

Kellam and panne

Did I miss anyone?

You've hit a lot of the most beloved pairs. Ricken/Tharja is kind of meh, but it does give Noire Tomefaire for Sorceror shenanigans, and the magic mods to make it work long-term.

Frederick/Cherche is underrated IMO. Gives a good Strength mod and GK, and Gerome generally kinda blows anyway due to needing any useful procs aside from Sol to be passed from his father.

You've hit a lot of the most beloved pairs. Ricken/Tharja is kind of meh, but it does give Noire Tomefaire for Sorceror shenanigans, and the magic mods to make it work long-term.

Frederick/Cherche is underrated IMO. Gives a good Strength mod and GK, and Gerome generally kinda blows anyway due to needing any useful procs aside from Sol to be passed from his father.

Thanks man, I ran the numbers, searched online, looked at the classes... I get really bored, and optimizing is one of my favorite things to do.

And gerome is just gonna be a Support unit

Dualguard

Aggressor

Dualsupport

Limit Breaker

(Luna/Deliverer)

Anyway, I've split my file in two, one going with Chrom! Brady, the other right before you get maribelle, and is going for Chrom Inigo, and MU! Tharja.

We all know which is gonna be more effective.

Edited by WrathN'Resolve