Inigo's final support class

Okay... I really know that 80% of all posts will say "PALADIN PALADIN BLAAARGH!!!" (exaggerated) and I know paladin's perks, but Trust me when I say i need to choose between Great Knight or Warrior support Chrom! inigo. *sips coffee*

(yes i've posted this before, but i've narrowed it down to two classes)

Edited by WrathN'Resolve

Bow Knight or Hero.

I was Dreading this, I need either great knight or warrior, because he's going to support a falcoknight severa, with no defense or power, ergo I need a defese/ attack supporter, bringing us great knight or warrior

Trust me when I say i need to choose between Great Knight or Warrior support Chrom! inigo. *sips coffee*

Bowfaire Warrior.

I can do that. skillset?
Edited by WrathN'Resolve

why do you have Falco!Severa?

I like it.

Problem?

Watwould you do with chrom inigo, and fred! severa?

LMFAO

I don't know what you're laughing at, but I find it offensive, If you have an objection toward my choices, please state it, rather than making yourself look idiotic.

I like it.

Problem?

Watwould you do with chrom inigo, and fred! severa?

I have Chrom!Inigo as a Hero in my main file, and he's supported by Paladin!Nah.

If I were to use Fred!Severa, she would also be Hero, supported by Paladin or BK!Gerome.

But if they have to support each other, one would be a hero, the other a paladin or bow knight. At least in my game.

Edited by Duck

I have Chrom!Inigo as a Hero in my main file, and he's supported by Paladin!Nah.

If I were to use Fred!Severa, she would also be Hero, supported by Paladin or BK!Gerome.

But if they have to support each other, one would be a hero, the other a paladin or bow knight. At least in my game.

Okay... This is not your fault, but I'm going for a dual guard build, and Bk's defense/resist is way too damn low to allow any kind of dependable dualguarding.

I find dualguard builds underrated, because they can activate nearly as often as pavgis (when done right)

Like I said, you had no way of knowing, and my bad.

Dude, Bowfaire Warrior is almost a joke class on here. The stats for the class itself as a lead unit aren't that good anyway, and you're better off with GK because +1 move and similar STR/DEF bonuses.

Dude, Bowfaire Warrior is almost a joke class on here. The stats for the class itself as a lead unit aren't that good anyway, and you're better off with GK because +1 move and similar STR/DEF bonuses.

Hmm.... Ok... I guess. It boils down to Swordfaire or axefaire GK, or a bowfaire warrior?

You should still do Bowfaire/Swordfaire BK, because the defense shouldn't matter too much between DG+ and S Support boosts. GK is still okay, but Bows are the best physical support weapon.

Ok then! It seems I've come to a verdict. I hereby declare Inigo....

Bowfaire Warrior