Happy Chinese New Year

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

I'm a dragon XD

Yeah we Chinese celebrate for new year is kinda painful. Lots of things to do. It's nice that living in the US do not need to bother with all those traditions. All I did was receiving the red envelope with money from my parents XD

I'm a dragon XD

Yeah we Chinese celebrate for new year is kinda painful. Lots of things to do. It's nice that living in the US do not need to bother with all those traditions. All I did was receiving the red envelope with money from my parents XD

One of my friends' parents had their red envelopes for their family members stolen.

My sister is either a rabbit or a dragon, but I think she may be a dragon. I have no clue what I am. I just remember it was lame. Like a marmoset or something (hint: that was a joke).

I wish I was Chinese, sort of. At least I wish I could speak Mandarin.

Knock yourself out.

I hope you all have a great year. I am not of Chinese descent but I celebrated the Chinese New Year by taking advantage of some on-line new year's sales....

I wasn't aware that the Korean New Year falls on the same day as the Chinese New Year; I am glad that you made note of that, Colm.