Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been trying out some of the various hacks lately since I found out about phone gba emulators... Still very early in, but man... This is fun, a little frustrating at first trying to keep Dewey alive though!

...so many enemies that are not Dog people! :o

All kidding aside, very nice hack. It looks even better in action/playing it... will be looking forward to the next update!

its al right i forgive you

so far of what ive played the hack seems pretty interesting, i like the scatter shot approach to species in the world, but i feel that also deserves explanation at some point. then again maybe thats explained later in the patch but of what ive played so far it doesn't but eh.

Lol.

Can you believe its been a year since this thread has been up! That's pretty neato~

Anyway, A new patch is coming out soon. There aren't any new chapters, but it will contain

- Improved writing

- Remade mugs

- Fixed bugs

- more talk conversations, mainly revolving around Dewey, given that he had the most votes for increased development.

- Eliwood mode instead of Lyn mode

So stay tuned!

haha, indeed! Dewey is quite weak so you'll need to make sure to protect the little guy.

thanks though!

until he promotes to pit bull

then motherfuckers better watch the fuck out or they gonna get their ass chewed off

Edited by Klokinator

Oooh... New update soon? Awesomeness. Looking forward to it. Now the question of whether to finish the current patch save I am on, or wait till re-release... :o

@klok

...so sure its a joke, but want this... :(

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

unfortunately, because of the change from eliwood mode to lyn mode, you're gona have to replay it. but I added talk conversations everywhere so it won't be as boring as you think :}