Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I got so lucky with Bram, seeing most people got much worse stats with him.

db5060d95a.png

Anyways, at first, this started out pretty average, despite the really unique classes implemented, but once I reached chapter 1-3 the game and story started picking up. A shame the story really started getting good when the demo ended... Ah well. Really hoping to see a new patch soon, certainly the most original project being done on the site at the moment!

Hello and thanks!

welp, can't tell you a new patch is coming out soon. As these things take months on months. Especially with all the custom sprite work being needed. My homies and I are working hard to pump stuff out. Chapter 6 will feature 4 new classes, 3 of which are playable!

I suppose with that post, some updates are needed! It's actually funny that you posted, we're very close to showing some new stuff from chapter 5 and 6. I plan on uploading some screens on chapter 5 and a special 'little' animation from chapter 6. So stay tuned!

Glad you're enjoying the story though!

Edited by Ghast

Double posting because!

2015 is the year of Bloodlines! And I want your input now more than ever!

I've posted a topic poll with two questions, but expect many more questions to come, along with updates!

GET SPRANDLED.

Hope you enjoyed this special bloodlines video! Chapter 5/6 teaser also included!!! Leggoooooo

Please like it and tell me what you think! It was a lot of effort to get this far :D

Also this video contains spoilers

Mega creds goes to my team, most of the mug work is made by Solaris and Nih.

Big thanks to Sqawl, Matt Snow and Ciraxis for their contributions as well!

Edited by Ghast

Is the bear's name an intentional shoutout to a certain American university, or is that just a happy coincidence? ;]

Digging the animal/monster-y battle animations, especially the bear and snake. Though, I will say that, for whatever reason in my head, I keep picturing the snake using lightning/thunder spells instead of light... Though, I don't know why, given how few animations are out there for that type.

Also, I love the detailed touch of the falling feathers on Malcolm's (I think that was the name...?) critical animation.

Just giving a heads up, the dropbox link is broken and I checked 3 times to make sure it was lol. Should probably fix that since you got that shiny new sexy (jk it is) animation video up and running.

Is the bear's name an intentional shoutout to a certain American university, or is that just a happy coincidence? ;]

Digging the animal/monster-y battle animations, especially the bear and snake. Though, I will say that, for whatever reason in my head, I keep picturing the snake using lightning/thunder spells instead of light... Though, I don't know why, given how few animations are out there for that type.

Also, I love the detailed touch of the falling feathers on Malcolm's (I think that was the name...?) critical animation.

Hahaha, well to be fair... Baylor is a very smart character!

Fun fact, that class can use all types of magic!

Malcolm's animation was the hardest, those feathers/wings were hands down the hardest thing i've ever tried doing.

Thanks!

Just giving a heads up, the dropbox link is broken and I checked 3 times to make sure it was lol. Should probably fix that since you got that shiny new sexy (jk it is) animation video up and running.

Ah! I think i fixed the link now. thanks for that~

Edited by Ghast

Omg.. So someone cleared this up. I did not know that Baylor U has a Bear as a mascot hahahaha. it is indeed a coincidence!

Gotta put this out, these are fucking sexy. I ain't even a (fury) and I'll admit that. My interest in this hack has shot up to the no. 2 spot (Death or Glory wins, soz ;_;).

NOOO!! haha kidding, DoG is a fun stuff and has buttloads more chapters

Mermaids confirmed.

Also I've decided that the next patch is going to come sooner than ya think!!! The new patch will include:

3 new chapters. Totalling 8 playable chapters

-a few character buffs

six new classes introduced, 3 of which are playable. (potentially 4 now?)

Now, the poll asking for "Who would you like to have more developed?" is going to influence additional talk conversations between Bram, Dewey and Malcolm.

So if you want more conversations between a character you desire, you can make it happen!

I'm doing another playtest since I've changed things to Eliwood mode and just making sure everything is functioning like it should.

However, my Bram is consistently becoming God-mode.

I've never had Brams this insane, can I get some screenies of Bram's final stats or just anything if you remember anything?