Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

Dang, can't wait to use her in the actual hack. I'll probably abuse her to the moon and back.

that rhyme gave me a time.

Thanks!

This hack has literally the coolest animations in the fandom. Maybe better than FE7x animations.

maybe cool but not in the smoothness department. D:

You have got to be kidding. 10/10

*insert hands up "idk what to tell you" meme here*

edit: QQV7xiy.png

thanks for the feedback everyone, it truly is motivating to read!!! <3

Edited by GhastStation

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you kids like Battleship. Because that's chapter 7's life.

Also I want you guys to check this out. It's the one week mod by Alusq! One of the masterminds behind Bloodlines. Its only one chapter, so I just thought I'd pop it in here.

Sqwal

you had one job

Glad that people think my thing is a thing, though, but will they be able to puzzle out how it's relevant to Bloodlines?!?!?!?! Ghast don't spoil kthx

Edited by Alusq

working on another patch to fix some bugs in chapter 4. Like the amazingly janky as fuck throne-not-being-seized-but-instead-triggering-the-riddle-event

you had one job

Glad that people think my thing is a thing, though, but will they be able to puzzle out how it's relevant to Bloodlines?!?!?!?! Ghast don't spoil kthx

...ah damnit XD

Sorry bud. Sqawl right? You prefer that or Alusq? ...now I am super curious how these two ARE related. :o

@ Ghast

...nice, how many chaps again is the plan for next patch? 4 more for 8 chapters? :o

Man there is no patch in the current download link, only the readme.

Patch is back in accion >:)

pic of the day

DDR372Z.png

you sunk my battleship!

a little bit on chapter 7: this is planned to be a mix of an on-land, on-water battle. You'll be duking it out with your own battleships, trying to avoid cannon fire, all while trying to survive against an old enemy seeking vengeance...

Edited by GhastStation

Patch is back in accion >:)

pic of the day

DDR372Z.png

you sunk my battleship!

a little bit on chapter 7: this is planned to be a mix of an on-land, on-water battle. You'll be duking it out with your own battleships, trying to avoid cannon fire, all while trying to survive against an old enemy seeking vengeance...

Dat battleship! You keep getting me more hyped for the next patch damnit! XD

Baby battleships ftw! XD

Chapter description just keeps sounding more and more interesting... And liking the sound of more chapters! :D

Those ship sprites look quite nice BTW.

I can't wait for the sequel/spin-off game to this... Meow Meow: HissHiss. :0

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

>Mini-ship sprites that look like full fledged galleons while on a map with GIANT ships

>I can't logic this

They're sailing to Ostia right now so that they may join up with their comrades, the house-sized throne and chests.

resistance is futile

...ah damnit XD

Sorry bud. Sqаwl right? You prefer that or Alusq? ...now I am super curious how these two ARE related. :o

They're just anagrams with one letter changed... and as a bonus, I can combine them into Alusqаwl. Alusq is fine though. ^ш^

Edited by Alusq

They're sailing to Ostia right now so that they may join up with their comrades, the house-sized throne and chests.

resistance is futile

not in defense of fe proportions but tbh that tileset is the most accurate out of all in terms of houses sizes to objects, such as thrones and chests(houses being 6 tiles, while chests are 1 and thrones 1.5).

nor in defense of klok but he has a point with the ships next to giant ships; the proportions get stupid skewed and confusing

which is why I've just been saying "wao what cool battle sprites" and ignoring the voice in my head screaming about proportions :)

Edited by Chocolate Kitty