Different Morgan Builds

metalsnowman3

Hello All,

I was wondering if any of you guys have cool/different builds for Morgan seeing as there are a lot of different things you can do with that character. I've spent a lot of time just trying to mix and match parents and what not to make different Morgan's and I wouldn't mind some other suggestions. The other children don't matter (for this discussion) so I would prefer 3rd gen Morgan for the slightly better mods. Please list class and skills, and please no DLC, I think I can easily weave in limit breaker in place of something if I want. I would definitely like some help with wyvern lord build as I want to try that but not sure if I should go all spd skl mods to make it more useful or something else. I also would like to see some cool mix attackers (war clerics/monk I really like, trickster for lol) since I have trouble settling on good parents for that. I would not mind seeing some of other people's personal favorite builds as well.

PS: I'm new so hopefully this post is not dumb.

*Just gives Morgan the standard offense build*

Female: Proc, Proc, Gale, Faire, Limit/Filler

Male (Galeforce Boy): Proc, Agg/Proc, Gale, Faire, Limit/Filler

Proc:
Aether > Luna* > Ignis > Astra

*- If Secondary Offensive stat is >58 and Aether is available, skip.

I always go with Aversa!Morgan 'cause Shadowgift Morgan is OP. She makes a great Sage with Nosferatu, Ghetto Aether, and TomeFarie.

Edited by FeFish

Ha yeah I already have shadowgift mogan its pretty hilarious

I like redundancy so I said that because I like redundancy! But seriously SG, GF, Sol, Tome Faire,and ArmsThrift(Or LB) AmrmThrift for Aversa's nights

Shadowgift Morgan is OP.

lol wat. Shadowgift? OP? You don't need Shadowgift to access many of the better tomes, and you won't exactly need the healing because staves exist. It's better spent on something like an offensive proc or breaker.

Using Shadowgift on a Sage is silly. It exists so you can get Mire (and Nosferatu) on 8-move units who can fly or use staves, either for incredible Galeforce rescue chains, sniping Thieves, or hiding somewhere where nobody can get you and bombing stuff, not so you can use Waste and Nosferatu on a class with 2 more Mag that could easily be made up through mods on a 3rd Gen Morgan, saving you the skillslot.

Back on topic: I use Sumia!Lucina!Morgan (Spd caps and Aether), Maribelle!Lucina!Morgan (Mag caps and Aether), Lon'qu!Severa!Morgan (Spd caps when Lucina is needed elsewhere), Nowi!Morgan (Def caps and salvaging Nah), Panne!Morgan (Yarne's growths, for maingame only), Lissa!Morgan (two Gen2 Galeforce pairs with only two Gen1 pairs, for maingame only), and Cordelia!Morgan (Lunatic, vs. all Risen, mostly for Avatar's benefit but also because of strong passdown options and good starting classes).

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

I use a physical Morgan myself seeing as Frederick is his dad. :P

He's tanky with some decent speed thanks to his mama, but has poor magic (he capped it at like 13 lol) and mediocre res. Due to his mama being +strength and his dad also having high strength though, this kid is strong as hell. :D

I currently have Sully!Morgan (From +Luck/-HP Avatar) as a Bow Knight (not the best postgame class, I know, but it's only on hard mode, and also, cavalry family), with Astra, Ignizzle, Armsthrift (generally swapped out for Swordfaire), Bowfaire, and LB.

I've ran rescue staffbot Aversa!Morgan as a Valkyrie with Shadowgift, Movement +1, Deliverer, LB, and Galeforce (pair up Mire with Aversa, both have boots, means 36 potential movement per turn if both Morgan and Aversa get Mire kills).

Regardless of parent, FeMorgan can make a good rallybot (althought this is a huge waste of her potential) as a Falcoknight, with Rally Spectrum, Rally Heart, Rally Luck(?) and whichever other two rally skills you want.

Walhart!Morgan is bro level, and Conquest is a nifty (albeit somewhat useless) skill. He makes a goods endgame Great Knight, and postgame Dread Fighter.

I'm interesting in these following Morgans:

Vaike!Gerome!Morgan (Str.71)

Ricken!Laurent!Morgan (Meg.66)

Lon'qu!Severa!Morgan (Skl.68)

Lon'qu!Yarne!Morgan (Skl.68 or Spd.67)

Aether Morgans (for better front side output)

Cordelia!Morgan (Actually I just go this pair for Severa COSPLAYING Miku Hatsune perfectly lol)

Yeah on my next run I'm thinking of running physical aether morgan, Sumia!Lucina!Morgan with +Str, -Def. I like to go with more balanced units for fun and that morgan would make a good hero, with a little low defense so maybe sol (pass down axefaire) though I might make her wyvern lord for fun cause they are one of my fav classes and I haven't use them like at all so far since low spd, skl.

I'm interesting in these following Morgans:

Vaike!Gerome!Morgan (Str.71)

Ricken!Laurent!Morgan (Meg.66)

Lon'qu!Severa!Morgan (Skl.68)

Lon'qu!Yarne!Morgan (Skl.68 or Spd.67)

Aether Morgans (for better front side output)

Cordelia!Morgan (Actually I just go this pair for Severa COSPLAYING Miku Hatsune perfectly lol)

High Skl is useless after a point if it's for your hit rate, and if you want it for procs then Chrom!Inigo!Morgan is much better thanks to RK.

Yeah on my next run I'm thinking of running physical aether morgan, Sumia!Lucina!Morgan with +Str, -Def. I like to go with more balanced units for fun and that morgan would make a good hero, with a little low defense so maybe sol (pass down axefaire) though I might make her wyvern lord for fun cause they are one of my fav classes and I haven't use them like at all so far since low spd, skl.

Sumia!Lucina!Morgan is probably best off with +SKL or SPD/-DEF

+SKL/-DEF yields 56/66 SKL as a Sniper. Rock the standard offense, cept sub out the -faire for All+2...

Throw on a Tonic +2

A +3 SKL Pair Up [Hero/etc] +8

Full Rallies +10

88 SKL

Aether: 44%

Luna: 49.28%

Fizzle: 6.72%

Just for kicks: Say that's Stahl!Inigo @Sniper in the back...

61+2+10

161 SKL: 161/4 + 60 = 100

*Angrily menaces things with 93.28% Proc efficiency and 100% Dual Strike*

Better yet, switch Inigo to Assassin.

Get 76 SPD with that. Double Bow things.

Edited by Airship Canon

Ha that is pretty sweet for min maxing. Maybe for morgan instead of sniper, just go assassin (same base skill as sniper) and go ragnell just for the 1-2 range to counterattack everything but longbows/mire. I also checked that with sage for kicks, even that would be pretty BA with Celica's gale and 51 skill (not counting bonuses) or 50 skill if marbielle!lucina!morgan. Sigh I recently started a new file with the +str, -def and already so many different things to do game is too addicting.

I made a Morgan with Donnel!Nah ! Her mother (I know I should of probably used Kwllem or someone more offensive) for a offensive Dragon unit (going to give her boots once I get to the last renown reward) with Galeforce, LB, Lifetaker, Swordbreaker, Ignis