This hack (as the title says) is based around the Twelve Crusaders.
This game is entirely hypothetical as of now, so I'm posting to ask for support from anybody with hacking experience.

What will be necessary for this hack:

Portrait Replacement

Text Editing

Event Hacking

Stats Editing

Characters (Just 12 characters is a little lacking)

Script Writing

Our numbers are very few right now, so any help would be appreciated.

Gamefaqs page: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/564404-fire-emblem-seisen-no-keifu/68377917

Thanks for reading.

Unless you've got some serious hacking ability, you're not going to have much luck using one of the SNES engines. I'd recommend using FE7 as a base and picking stuff up before you try to make something as ambitious as this. From what I saw in the other thread, you've got story speculations, but you'll need some actual content other than writing.

Da, I'm not so good at the articulation, but you'll get a much bigger response when you show some eventing(actually able to make chapters, in other words) ability and all that.

EDIT: I don't mean to be Klok 2.0, but this could be a FEXP or FEXNA(whenever it gets released) game, instead of a hack.

Edited by L95

As far as experience goes, I've only ever edited FE 1-5. Granted there are many more resources for FE7, but there are map editors for FE4 and with a tutorial up portrait replacement seems much more possible. Also, Buddios from the Gamefaqs board wanted me to copy paste this suggested timeline.

PART I (begins in the year 440)

440 - Galle's blood pact to form the Lopto Sect

447 - The 12 Deadlords take over Gran

448 - Galle becomes Emperor of the Lopto Empire

449 - The Great Purge

452 - The Sorrow of Miletos

453 - The Massacre of Edda

PART II

535 - The Imperial Rebellion led by Maira

611 - Gran liberated from efforts by various liberation forces

PART III

632 - The Miracle of Darna

633 - The Holy War begins

648 - Loptyr slain by the 12 Crusaders and the Lopto Empire falls

I'm not sure how I feel about part one or two, but it's just an idea as of now. I'll be looking into making chapters around these events though.

Consolidate all of your ideas/notes/stuff in one place (either a single GameFAQs post or here. . .I'd prefer here, because of the ability to edit your posts at any time). It'll help you to see what you have, what you lack, and whether or not what you want to do is realistic.