Fateborn plays FE7 Chaos Mode (More Rage, More Tactic)

Fateborn

Hey, since Klok gave me a patch of the game too, and I asked him if he wanted my POV of the game to give better understanding of how to beat each chapter without much difficulty, and he agreed hastily.

So, here we are.

I already have two chapters beaten with screenies and am currently on chapter 13. (originally I had another run, but since I didn't want to erase the two save files klok gave me, I decided to erase my original run, so here we are...)

[spoiler=WHY IS LEVEL RATE SO BAD? Chapter 11]

BMoO6zK.png

First save is... I don't know what the fuck it is, Klok had both of them. Second is where the current patch that Klok has applies are at, which means... almost 8 more chapters I believe.

D3OAmoE.png

Alright, let's get my tactician, and for the kick, let's make me a female. .w.

RQYFVNN.png

Alright, first up, Hector is an archer with base speed of 3. That's pretty fucked up right? Well unfortunately... He has con of 9. Which is more than enough to not get weighted by his bows, of which are 7 and 10. The 7 being steel bow. Iron bow is 2 ranged tile only, but with a high MT of 14, which is very generous considering his base str of 9, making him a powerful killer, but a doubler will never be him ever.

3I8hXyO.png

Okay, Matthew with a really strong base to make up for Hector's failspeed. Armorslayer is 1-3 range with high crit ratio of 25 and a mt of 11. When you looks at that alone, it's a strong tool of DESTROY THEM ALL.

But taking look at Matthew... He has a really shitty str, but a capable speed allowing him to double is just fine. And he has a con of 9, which doesn't give him weighted disadvantage with the armorslayer's weight of 5. This chapter should be considerably easy if you... don't do something stupid like say putting on an iron sword.

Hf2CLb8.pngwV1nLzC.png

First up, instead of opening the door to bottom, let's crack open this wall like one would actually do in regular run because of the risk of aggressive charging by the units in the hall, which is NOT okay for you to be spartaning into.

epw0Ktj.png

After the wall breaks down, these two units will come for you, but they are not in range to attack you luckily, so put matthew up against this ugly soldier with an ironsword. I know what I said. IRON SWORD. Trust me when I say it. The RNG will flow very nicely if you use it instead of that armorslayer.

0PvEpWG.png

Like so. In fact that was a crit.

dWlT5Ts.png

This opens a path for Hector to target the archer, but since he has an iron bow, use Steel bow to attack him from range of 3 to be safe.

ZMvMWlp.png

Oh look at that, he hits too.

brEDKGO.png

With enemy's turn, the archer will obviously target Matthew because of his weak armor, and HE should kill him as long that 1 crit doesn't trigger which isn't possible with the scenario I gave you beforehand.

1mvkV0M.png

Now that the archer is dead, and a thief is about to open the door into treasure, you should open the door with Matthew.

8DQkCkS.png

And send Hector to target the knight instead of the thief, trust me.

TiwoJpE.png

If you send him against Knight, the archer nearby will come charging for Hector instead of having the thief open the door.

9wbVt76.png

In which this happens.

G07hUsp.png

Send Hector a bit further back onto the chest and attack the archer with a steel bow, and the result should be 100% this.

utj9qQ7.png

Now what do we do about the thief near the other door? We kill him of course with an armorslayer.

pNPlYdM.png

100% Kill.

SaBY90V.png

And get a shit level for it of course.

vGXJH25.pngeECdJX4.png5B7HK2Z.pngQutKNpR.png

By then the enemy phase should be an idle pass over, to which you opens the chest and get the red gem, now send Matthew to recover his health

co2oWAK.png

Now, pass some turns using Hector to move toward this door without giving Matthew the key to make the RNG waste the unluckiness.

OSN2YyC.png

Now the two enemy units should come charging for you after the door opens, a soldier and an archer as usual along with the extra soldier in the hall beyond knight.

Put Matthew just below the pillar tile and attack the soldier with armorslayer. It should be a kill.

E3EZedj.pngJ0thOXn.png

Now give Hector a vulnerary to heal himself from the wound he got from the archer earlier.

3IBDXw9.png

By enemy phase, the archer that came along should target Matthew as he still has the lower defend and take him dangerously low, relax this is intended unless you have a really bad luck. To which Matthew takes him to a low health.

vgSWq9L.png

To which this dude will take out and nab the exp.

gMwKooM.png

The last soldier arrives by the enemy phase, to which you kill with Hector, and it should be by crit provided you manages to copy my moves.

LoQXdon.png

Of course a shit level as well.

wOLeROd.png

Now, to get an extra exp farm, send Hector below the door in top left and attack the archer with his bow as usual.

egED5tO.png

And have Matty clean it up for a close-level exp. (He should be about lv 4 by this point)

WEf4Gzb.png

Now just use steel bow versus Wire without using Matthew, focusing on getting a bit of exp and weapons exps. Trust me.

OT1AFH6.png

Well he got a res.

dSx36ND.png

hwzPLfU.png

Yes, Wire heals himself with vulnerary, he actually moves for it. so avoid trying to be in his face when you attack, he usually runs 2 or 3 tiles away and heals, he will always use up the vulnerary anyway so just focus on chipping him with Hector, it's not going to bite you in the ass. It didn't for mine anyway.

OWTfGDv.png

After Wire finally falls, you get a level up. Which is of course a shitty one like I would expect.

So far, no death for either of them yet (No I wouldn't cheat and restart the adventure. it's not that hard.)

Edited by Fateborn

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler= Damn I wonder if Klok gets a kick out of our misery with hit rates. Chapter 12]

HWW0ZsM.png2kqjN3U.png

Both of them are heavy as fuck, but has good crit ratio, and well... Eliwood has shit con, so I wouldn't expect him to double anything, at least not until he get archsage to which Klok prides himself as being the point of Eliwood's Opness (which is a lie he can't dodge for shit, so what's the point of him being OP if he dies every time he walks up to someone and OHKO him?) Rant aside, he has good late, just need babying.

rrfxn4B.png

Well... I...

Let';s just say he has T2 base as T1 class. As his description would say. Just focus him on healing until promotion where he'll thwomp shits.

6iMWovN.png

Okay, for now focus on top most part with Hector's party, send Hector to the reserved T forest just next to the gate to the left on the bottom forest tile and kill the pegasus with one shot.

TWrYkbf.png

Send Matthew down to attack the lone brigand south of the party with an armor slayer since iron axe is 2 range weapon, it SHOULD kill the dude.

D6Lfmjb.png

With his near lv 4 exp, he should hit 4 with the kill, but well, I got a shit one.

0USuyIa.pngha2agY3.png

See this archer? Kill the fucker with Oswin you don't even need to move him either. Trust me, archers are the worst enemy in the entire game for early part. They HURT as you might expect from the last chapter.

WYW8l7S.pngM3F11iB.png

Slowest animation, but so nice to slowly savor it.

1XW7yBv.pngKv6oHBM.pngeetRH3g.png

Let's get started with the last member, Serra the Lyn. You should only focus on the single pegasus knight in enemy phase range to feed her a good chunk of exp, so send her to this specific tile to be out of the merc's range, but in the pegasus's range.

XCZQOqI.png

Now for the Failwood's party. First thing first, a pegasus knight is the first unit to be in range if you approach the house, so...

KGOcJb1.pngoNCfLL2.png

Look at that weight, and her con. She's gimped to 3 speed.

5ERURuc.png

Which is more than enough for this big boy to double her.

T3op6k2.png

Check the closest brigand's range to make sure you don't step into his range with anyone.

tBtNHD8.png1CYqNLa.png

Send Lowen behind the house, and be sure to have Iron Lance equiped, Javelin wouldn't work.

BZjuWRX.png

Now send this handsome girl behind him to get ready for the closest brigand.
UoTB11I.pngrsi9yL6.png

Prepare accordingly.

Now end it that way.
lpZsdlA.pngpzaJmbW.png

Well, I'll be damned, lucky for Rebecca to farm off her.

73aKZY8.png

The pegasus should approach Lyn Serra and hit her (probably) to which Serra will pay back for the bruise. (It should be a hit... unless you're just fucking unlucky)

x7luoU2.png

I'm surprised that he got a crit, but nonetheless a kill for Oswin had he missed.

IZSQljQ.pngVFgmYti.png

Now, check the bitch's damage and see if Hector can survive two pegasus knights approach (if possible), then send him to the tile behind where you were and kill her.

SMMskk6.png

Like so.

3oZS5I7.png

And a good level for it. I guess I am a good tactician then?

73pje3I.pngwuN6Ft7.png

As you may see, the mercenary should approach your attack range, so send Matthew to melee him with an iron lance for WTA and put the dude to low enough of a hp for Lyndis to kill.

Ox3MjY8.pngsdNya47.pngHgaYiBL.pngDwaObhe.png

You can choose whether to go on the fort or not, it doesn't matter.

joQX0pY.png

A free food for Serra~

VQiSbqu.png6zEzLCG.png

Honestly, the crit got me too I'm slightly impressed.

VkXsmbJ.png

Now attack the nearby brigand with Dorcas' steel sword to chip for Failwood.

However...
zukvkWM.png63VQkBA.png

He missed one, so Lowen get the kill.

t2ebhMG.png

By this turn, you should have got this lovely bastard.

PoSX7a5.pnguk8lsPf.pngFNAMZ9W.png

Now, move Oswin just behind Matty to be in range of this fucker, and destroy his anus.

fp7KvFt.png

Now put Failwood on this fortress and end the turn.

B3JptHV.png

One would know how this ends right?

Be9rMuh.png

Perhaps you might get a dodge, perhaps you might land a crit. Who knows?

Yl8Kitz.pngUx5oCcr.pngMq1fBMi.png

If the brigand does survive, choose who get to kill him. I choose Rebecca myself.

ppmhuIV.png

By your turn, you should move Hector all way down for Matthew to move to him and get the red gem and move toward the armory to sell it, you won't be in range until next turn unfortunately.

WnNNgPq.png

Being slightly daring, I move him on this forest tile after thinking of how RNG went.

cA7LLDq.pngEXv8gYf.pngRiwZzEv.png

And my guess was right, a dodge and a crit together.

3vA3zJ4.png

And a swell level for it.
2w7TibF.pngv9Q6kQ3.png3kKXRS5.png

Sadly, he get hit this round, HOWEVER. THE DUDE PAID WITH INTEREST OF A CRIT. My guts are never wrong~

7vXgut3.png

With your turn, just waste this last pegasus away with Hector.

Ra0X8Nv.png

At that point, this dude should be alone, and you should have already sold your red gem.

2AsRslo.png

Move Lown, Rebecca, Serra and Failwood closer to the bastard just outside the boss's range.

CLIY5q7.png4Ah5GQA.png

See?

Z3ZgXeo.png

Now move Serra behind Failwood and get Marcus to heal her.

3Afjgs4.png

Take a look at his weapon. it is 2-3 range weapon with 4 mt.

It's definitely not a devil axe unless it does actually hit the dude too.

9nNvpLK.png

And the best part? He put himself in a bad spot saving me the unneeded Rebecca positioning.

54rcDaH.png

Chip him down with Lowen.

evEKy8P.png

Send Failwood against him, but this round was a fail.

1nl9SJF.png

Take down Zagan with Serra if possible, otherwise...

xAsMktr.png

End it there.

8MKPdYf.pnghP9u9BY.png

Feed Failwood with the kill to give him a level.

BTYmqHg.png

And I got a shitty one. THANKS KLOK

Wow, I was gonna continue my tactics run but yours is even more detailed than mine! Really nice presentation so far.

Also for anyone reading this, his run features revised and better balanced character stats. Hector has less spd and more def/str than he did in Phobia's run, while Matthew has more spd/skl and less STR than he did in Phobia's run. Rebecca and Lowen also got respective buffs too. That means his run might end up very differently.

[spoiler=Wow, apparently, this round of run is harder than my first run.]
eQrHlaI.png

Here is where everyone is positioned...

7BKTUWJ.png

To start off, this is where you should have Lowen go to deal with the pegasus knight. But first.

5DYqOYR.pngDiuYyUB.pngzcKpsuV.png

Trade around the items, Steel Sword to Oswin, and the iron lance to Lowen as his is running out.

mKXtlr5.png

Now send him over to the forest tile.

Aj8DTQr.png

Now, as you may be aware, archers are the major threat as usual so take them out.

nozBZ3M.png

Unfortunately for me... I missed both.

gsXF34x.png

So to plan according to the archer's survival, I place Serra here and move the others just out of the brigand's range and close enough to close up with Serra.

L0BR8qD.png

Unlike the pegasus knight last chapter, she has enough speed to not get doubled, pity upon me.

rPIQPPY.png6Gjc0Wc.png

As you may expect, Serra will finish off the brigand and get a level for it.

iJ3SOin.png

A pegasus knight would have came toward Serra the enemy's turn but isn't in range. so finish her off with Hector who with proper placing will make a strategical turnback for you. Unfortunately, I forgot about it.

iW2shAf.pngXSB1Tnl.png

Second try of an archer kill, still a failure.

GLp35ur.pngkMV1vwp.png

Finish off the knight for a level. A speed is something he could need for now.

Qw9Pa1j.png

To be safe, end it there again.

tDAjgrU.png

Rather a good dodge I would say.

yIroaVp.pngtxYwSNC.png

Another archer should have came toward you in range of Hector, but he does better.

A9UMsg8.pngYaJpKn5.png

By your turn, finish him off with Failwood for an equal failure level.

ojGOKy0.png

Third attempt of an archer kill works out successfully, to be specific, the one on the bridge.

pReDDEk.png

Another dodge.

genwY3c.png

You fucking useless piece of shit.

ZwTj5ho.png

Oh okay.

I9iGV1Z.png

A well placed Matthew should snag the kill.

B1E1ulr.png

By that time, ANOTHER pegasus should have approached your south party and target the weakest one, which is likely Serra, but she'll finish her off with no problem.

hezGQJX.png

Lowen however should be fine.

6rEBRrP.png

Who the fuck gives a shit about a mine?

ewh3C45.png

Heal Serra like you should be doing with Marcus since he's useless for now, so just make him a heal bot.

7DHgtUu.pnga15IMKI.png

Wow, so useless

iaVPACV.pngTTDoFUC.png

Much skill, wow, so damage

KNsMGqt.png

Go to Vendor with Lowen to buy vulnerary, he needs it and retreat up away from the north village cavalier and other pegasus knights

GvAX1pZ.pngRmTufbr.png

They're quite rude.

9AvyfV4.png

Give the brigand that attacked him earlier a nice payment of bolting.

iRYwThc.png

And the pegasus a bolt of steel.

fUv74D1.png

Send Lowen to this forest tile and heal with vulnerary and stay put.

T2pfRIn.png

End your turn with Marcus's heal of Eliwood, or another character of your choosing.

LzUC8Cq.png5jPyxyw.png

The enemy phase should be how this occurs.

HnpexDX.png

Heals the infinite use sword lady.

2biQeSa.png

Get the extra chapter while you're at it.

Gu3pnKh.png

Finish another shitty brigand with that broken as fuck axe.

3Shu7vF.pngwB4dw1a.png

I'm not exactly concerned about your choice at this point, but just be sure to not place any of your units in danger of being swarmed by two or more units, just one is sufficient.

mi0qm66.png

By now you should have finished off the cavalier.

6dzqrJr.png

At this point it's becoming a problem, and you should have got Guy. For now focus on destroying the reinforcement arrivals.

V3wLOBY.pngoowZCvR.pngmcF6TPb.png

Like so.

ej9SG3e.pngZcqtbR3.png

Adios steel sword, hello 2nd steel sword.

0EIPbc4.pngywEsP3D.png

Badecca getting doubled like a scrub, try to avoid putting her in a danger like that.

le5WgaO.pngxNbbY3Y.pngN6pqACZ.png

Chip the very rude cavalier down and feed Rebecca the kill to level her up.

slukzcs.pngGbkof6O.png

And heal her up with Marcus for a very good level.

F4RqeHP.png

Try and get rid of the cavalier with the iron sword, unfortunately Oswin couldn't get him with a crit.

C0zF97V.png

End your turn with Lowen healing.
INxsn6j.pngwiIPL9a.pngKTmpnvz.png

And the enemy turn should be along this. . .

Ul1tnXa.png

Then Rebecca get hit by the perfect amount of damage needed to kill her. Wonderful.

FUCKING WONDERFUL.

Rdod1bv.png

New round, this time, try and get Oswin in range of the bridge archer.

XemADHD.png

Wow you fucking piece of shit.

SO0nKnw.png

Do this as usual.

k7KcTmb.pngNHIA4DF.png

TRASH

ipHWk71.pngpmvQL4T.pngTgYHEUb.png

Chip the pegasus with rebecca and feed failwood the kill.

KimXo3s.png9OUywVu.png

Since Oswin has to be here to be in the range of the archer, he is an easy target for the nearby pegasus knight, however, this one can be doubled by Lowen this time.

qCIF80j.pngOCbteGa.png

Now, target the steel bow archer that came in range. But the bastard missed one.

sm3Odbr.pngUq8oQU4.png

Hector lands a crit instead. WONDERFUL RNG IS WONDERFUL/sarcasm

Uu1y5j5.pngXjSV3OC.png

Do this and that and end your turn.

iW3q6v7.pngTIuUIIy.pngVs1VC0m.png

The second nearby pegasus should rush for Lowen to whom she'll fall easily to.

xgrbMlO.pngoiFANZm.png

AHHH YOU MOTHER FUCKER.

I swears Klok likes to make hitrates so much crueler.

You will rarely if ever have 100% hitrates unless you're using a weapon that is weak. The weapon stats, despite randomization, are actually quite balanced.

I still giggle whenever someone dies on one of my chapters.

lol I like how ur "uber tactics" means losing the goddamn MINE VILLAGE! The most important village in the game, arguably.

Edited by Klok

[spoiler=Wow, the fuck is this shit]

KCTAyqZ.png

Okay, let's try this.

GHxBFvW.png

...Third time a charm?

DVavSbg.pngNpt9myv.png

FUCK YOU

XqVr3nM.png

LET'S GET THIS SHIT MAD GONE.

h0Br4Bq.png

GO SIT OVER THERE

Put all of your units behind Matthew save for Dorcas and the sad excuse of a thief and end your turn.

n7GMoTD.png

FIRST PEGGY DOWN.

TgD4kNe.png

OH YEAH MOTHERFUCK

4JW3Zze.png

TAKE THIS BITCH

lg3xmiX.png

WOW LOWEN. FUCK YOUR HAIRDO

JoAM0Gr.png

Swag

GaUFHrB.png

S

W

A

G

sDW1Lpe.png

RIGHT IN THE CROTCH

NOW IT'S MY TURN. YOU BITCHES BETTAH BE REDY.

rjGBcEj.png

DIE PEGGY

T05IafM.pngFFH7YOy.png

WOW FUCK YOU PINK LYN

tbLIhDF.png

FUCKING YES

H5fNqhD.pngaQj0EhQ.png

GET YO LAWNFACE OVER HERE.

atP51sm.png

MAKE FAILWOOD TEACH PINK LYN HOW TO HIT A HORSEBIRD.

83aA2TP.png

I THINK I'M DREAMING

m6dm1Lj.png

WOW YOU SUCKS

qmg59nL.png

GO SIT HERE YOU SAD EXCUSE OF A TANK.

JM1LRJN.pngzTVpq5x.png

MAKE SKINNYWIN ZAP THIS OP FUCK.

akMNrPD.png

THEY MAKE ME SICKS, BENCHED

FVELxqC.png

LOWEN ES DYING, SUCH A SHIT TANK

pZMB3WQ.png

WOW YOU CAN'T DOUBLE HER?

YOU SUCKS

Dus13IF.pngxlde945.png

NEW ROUND OF SKINNYWIN, FAILS.

pAz8SFe.pngGPuCcIo.png

SHUT UP HANNAH AND COUGH UP THAT SHITTY BOMB.

lFHateg.pngWyhqGGV.png

GET HIS WIMPASS ON DAT FORT AND KILL THIS OPFUCK

E2NF73C.png

KILL HER WITH THE 1USE LANCE

MLtMzBp.pnguR5GorN.png

WOW RUDE.

bmeJVYO.png

EAT SHIT AND DIE

LLsaXqJ.png

AND GET SUCKIEST LEVEL EVER

KLMhnsM.pngG5D2fMD.png

PRAISE THE ANGELOIDS

iYoe1S9.png

OH SWEET JESUS YES.

eygNWZg.png

THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL CRIT

xtfKOk7.png

CHIP THE RUDE AS FUCK CAVALIER.

kF6VGdm.png

AND HE GETS A SHITTIEST LEVEL, KLOK STAHP

K3WIXy9.pngO86APjb.png

FAILWOOD MUST GIVE THE ARCHER A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE.

NmqT35U.pngexm7qq1.png

WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, GET A MEDIC FOR THIS STUPID THIEFHORSE

Aly2FEK.png

AND GET HIM TO KILL THE ARCHER.

NN4Ba8s.png

AND HAVE THE PINKLYN CLEAN UP THE CAVALIER THAT WAS CHIPPED EARLIER.

HSwQL1M.png

MEH, TRADE SKILL FOR STR AND I'LL BE HAPPIER

3CkjGEs.png

BUY A VULNERARY AND GTFO

4HXhFDf.pngFJeEpXf.png

FUCK THE ARCHER UP AFTERWARD

ENEMY TURN.

wdReJ0M.png

SWAGDODGE

MY TURN NOW.

6iwZWsc.png

KILL THE STUPID SOLDIER.

WnQ7gT5.png

WHAT

WHAT

HECTHWOMP DOUBLING? THIS IS MADNESS

NTl3GAh.png

Madness? This Is Spartaaa!

pZQ8uSQ.png

KILL THE SOLDIER THAT SO RUDELY CORNERED HORSETHIEF IN.

8vC4a6r.png

GET KNIGHT

eBB9h4w.png

WOW FAILWOOD, THIS ISN'T FUNNY.

TRz2KQJ.png

AT LEAST HE KNOWS HOW TO USE THUNDER.

HMWDfES.png

TRAP THESE BITCHES IN WITH HEALBOT

MM2Bu8z.pngSNqpaSL.pngsfZXxDj.png

DO THIS, DO THAT. DONE

sNRXpt1.pngCY3zivP.pngnlUmmfP.png

GET RID OF THE 1 USE STEEL SWORD ON HIM TO MAKE LOWEN'S LIFE EASIER.

MAN CAPLOCK IS SO FUN.

ENEMY TURN NOW

5fEfP7V.png

TINK

Nn8KrB0.png

FUCK YOU STRAY SOLDIER

OIi3a4j.pngvzoIbbf.png

YOU SUCKS

tDp1GhK.png

GOOD TO GO NOW LOWEN

MY TURN.

KPYEYj2.png

VISIT THIS SHIT

Xb9aVfQ.pngFxB9qyk.png

BY NOW THESE FUCKING CAVALIER ARE COMING, GET SKINNYWIN TO CHIP THEM. FUCK THEIR SWORDS.

Bj47M6s.pngZ788STB.png

HORSETHIEF SHALL CLEAN UP.

r5pKyTG.png

ARE YOU KIDDING ME FAILWOOD? THERE ISN'T ANY LIGHTNING RODS HERE YOU FUCKING CRACKER

BKNABKH.png

PINK LYN GETTING BETTER?

Z4HXlQR.pngextZRgt.png

FUCK YOU REBECCA, BENCHED

HhqAJoy.png

WOW HECTHWOMP...

kl0pqzs.pngte7kb4J.png

SEND HERE. HEAL. BAIT PEGGY

w4ouc2N.png

KILL, END TURN

fiA5Dm0.pngrId4DDH.png

OH THE METER IS HIGH

FTqMDbz.png

AND ONE SHIT LEVEL GAINED

KpjfvBq.png

WHY HIM. TARGET THE HEALBOT

s3C26XH.png

FOURTEEN WEIGHT, AND YOU ACTUALLY HITS?

KUHd7nm.png

NO FUCK YOU. LEILA IS WAYYYY BETTER THAN YOUR SHIT ASS HORSE.

I swears I'm going to fucking savestate this bullshit.

Edited by Fateborn

For a second there, I thought Phobia had taken this thread over. . .anyway, Chapter 13 looks like a doozy. Can't wait for a public release!

. . .am I a bad person for wanting to use Dorcas/Bartre seriously? Like, they've been benched twice.

It's an interesting idea. They're deliberately sorta bad so you don't get the best units at the start of the game, but now that I've seen the other chars I know that I should buff them a bit. Plus, it's fun to use characters in their new classes.

No. I held out fine, I'm just hating the stats rng.

In general, I was seeing how I could clear the map in 1 go without save state.

Didn't work because of how ugly the rng were.

Hm, it's supposed to be beatable without savestates. Supposed to be. I still use them infrequently though because otherwise playtesting takes too long XD

At the least, you don't need to RNG abuse to kill any individual enemies, unlike in FE7if where rng abusing crits is the only way to take out 50+ hp enemies on chapter 14+

Don't remind me about these extra units, No way I could ever get them on this run as compared to my random re-class runs.

I also told my friend who likes FE about this.

He thinks you're retarded.

I am sad now :(

Edit: I don't wanna go back to this run either. Too braintwerking with heal!marcus.

I'd rather have my General!Marcus or Hero!Marcus.

Edited by Fateborn

Oh god...

OH GOD

The HORROR

Well actually I have an empty run that I hadn't done, though I'd rather do Lyn!Hector, but Merc!Hector is okay.

Actually.

I'll let you choose.

I have TWO empty run with reclass already in.

First is already mentioned. Merc!Hector.

The second is Eliwood!Hector

Added poll

I'll add a third option.

Fuckiti'lljustbecomeastripper

I guess Merc!Hector wins since I asked my friend about it.

Edited by Fateborn