Anybody finds marrying children creepy?

I... it's kinda like fucking a baby in a sense. I know that there's time shenanigans and all, but it feels awkward to just go to your best friend and say "I fucked your daughter," or "I'm gonna marry your daughter/son."

It's sort of cringeworthy to me, but if that's how much you love him/her, then go ahead and marry someone who would eventually be born.

IIIIIIIIIIII'm just gonna place this image here

526.png

Credits to the artist (aaand get the fuck off my waifu, Chrom!)

LOL that picture was hilarious. I guess I couldn't for sure say it wouldn't weird me out if it actually happened (thank god it won't) but logically thinking about it, it shouldn't weird me out.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would probably weird me out in real life, but eh, video games. I tend to marry Lucina anyways because I like her character.

Logically, the children characters are different people than the ones born from first gen, with the whole timeline shenanigans, so I wouldn't call it pedophilia.

It is rather funny/odd to think about, though. :XD:

Logically, the children characters are different people than the ones born from first gen, with the whole timeline shenanigans, so I wouldn't call it pedophilia.

It is rather funny/odd to think about, though. :XD:

I agree; I wouldn't call it pedophilia either. However, marrying the second generation still strikes me as odd. Maybe having the first generation be grandparents is just kinda weird for me. XD

I agree; I wouldn't call it pedophilia either. However, marrying the second generation still strikes me as odd. Maybe having the first generation be grandparents is just kinda weird for me. XD

that moment when you marry Lucina and Chrom becomes a Grandfather XD

I... it's kinda like fucking a baby in a sense. I know that there's time shenanigans and all, but it feels awkward to just go to your best friend and say "I fucked your daughter," or "I'm gonna marry your daughter/son."

It's sort of cringeworthy to me, but if that's how much you love him/her, then go ahead and marry someone who would eventually be born.

IIIIIIIIIIII'm just gonna place this image here

526.png

Credits to the artist (aaand get the fuck off my waifu, Chrom!)

Reported for being awesome.

But seriously, the children are grown ass men and women, They are legit fair game. It's not like you slipped a ring on it straight out of the womb. They are all adults.

Pretty much where I stand. Only Chrom, Lissa and Emmeryn have confirmed ages so you can't call pedophilia in this case.

And I agree with the first statement.

They are the children of the first generation from another time, a time that went to hell so it's practically a different world. Plus, when you think about it, by them going back in time they kind of "destroyed" their own world by meeting their parents (or if you don't recruit them it still happens because Lucina meets hers). Soo…they don't really have a future to return to and now there's no guarantee they'll even be born in game's timeline. Heck, some could be born the opposite gender, some might not even get to grow up…and I'm gonna stop there before it gets darker.

Basically my point is, they're stuck in your world as individual people. If you wanna marry them, go for it.

Ehhh this sort of thread always devolves to this. I personally find it odd because the interactions between Robin and the parents of the child would be so weird, and seem a bit out of place.

Ehhh this sort of thread always devolves to this. I personally find it odd because the interactions between Robin and the parents of the child would be so weird, and seem a bit out of place.

"Chrom, I know we're bros and all... but I'm fucking your daughter. We cool?"

Honestly I'm not sure how I feel about it. I personally prefer marrying 1st gen, but I think it's mostly because I like more of the 1st gen characters better. If I were to ever marry 2nd gen, I'd probably marry Lucina, Owain, or Laurent. Maybe Yarne.

what gets creepy to me is if you have Chrom marry Olivia or Maribelle, have the Avatar marry Lucina, then have Morgan get together with Inigo or Brady. Morgan just married her uncle, and Morgan's relation to Chrom becomes grandaughter/daughter-in-law...

what gets creepy to me is if you have Chrom marry Olivia or Maribelle, have the Avatar marry Lucina, then have Morgan get together with Inigo or Brady. Morgan just married her uncle, and Morgan's relation to Chrom becomes grandaughter/daughter-in-law...

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

As for me, I don't put much thought behind this whole marrying deal. I just look at MU's stat mods, then search for the one that will give Morgan the best min-max return, which usually means MU marries second gen characters in my runs anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Oh, FINALLY, someone else BESIDES me sees RobinxFuture Child as creepy and glorified pedophilia! ALL the future child pairings with Male Robin or Female Robin are an abomination. And Male Robin himself is a filthy abomination.

But the future child pairing I absolutely loathe the most is RobinxLucina. That "pairing", if you will,... is EXTREMELY disgusting and disturbing. RobinxLucina is the second worst pairing in the game, next to ChromxSumia, and quite possibly one of the most vile video game pairings of all time. The whole pairing itself is nothing but glorified pedophilia and lust. Male Robin is 20 years or more older than Lucina, in both the present and future. I don't care what people come up with as s**tty excuses to justify it and continue whoring out Lucina, it is wrong. She may be "old enough to make her own decisions", or "it's a medieval period and it was common, so it's okay", or even "she's entirely different from Baby!Lucina", but Male Robin is still an adult compared to her in both timelines. Male Robin himself abuses and manipulated his so-called friendship with his "best friend" by seducing, bedding, and impregnating his own daughter! And Lucina herself is screwed over and degraded by Nintendo by being turned from a righteous warrior going back in time to prevent her father's murderer from rising up to being a prostitute slut whore that sells her body to her father's OWN future killer and her ENEMY'S VESSEL, who is at least three times her age! She didn't go back throughout time and space itself only to see Male Robin in the past and shout out loud "I MUST get him in bed and carry his babies!". I extremely loathe that pairing for MANY reasons, and it can crawl back into Hell where Satan conjured it up and planted it into Nintendo's mind from!