Dual Support+?

Remember when you have someone next to you, you get a Hit+10? That's one rank. That's for no support.

sDQQ7dL.png

Then for C support, it's Hit+10 and Dodge+10. That's two ranks.

B Rank support it's Hit+10, Dodge+10, Critical Dodge+10. Rank 3.

A Rank support, it's Hit+10, Dodge+10, Critical Dodge+10, and Critical+10. Rank 4.

S Rank Support, it's Hit+15, Dodge+10, Critical Dodge+10, and Critical+10. That's Rank 5.

And it continues.

For each person next to you/pair up, the "rank" gets combined. So if you had 4 people around you and someone paired up with you and absolutely no supports, you get rank 5 bonus.

If you're paired up/next to (the one that shows up in the battle animation with you) that has Dual Support+ or the lead unit does, you get +4 ranks.

So for anyone you don't have a support with and one of them has Dual Support+, that's 1 + 4 from the skill.

So it'll act like you have a rank 5 (S support) and get 15 hit, 10 dodge, critical dodge, and critical bonus.

OZSMub9.png

Edited by shadowofchaos

For grinding it is, but once you're at S it essentially gives the lead unit +5 Hit/Avo/Dge/Crit, which can be... Slightly underwhelming depending on your other options. Depending on what you're doing, of course.

Well there arent many options for Gerome and Laurant...As Laurant's other option is Magic +2/Hex, while Gerome has no other options.

And if thats the case, which is better for Laurant? Hex, Magic+2, or DS+. His skills are LB, Anathema, DG+, Tomefaire and hes a support sage.

Dual Support+ is the recommended passdown from the mother for both... and actually using it.

It's female exclusive and it's better than Hex unless using a specific setup.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Well, i did screw up Gerome by giving him Frederick as the father :(

Gerome doesnt get Hex, Anathema, Axefaire, or Hit +20. Heck, his skills right now are LB, DG+, DS+, Deliverer, Outdoor Fighter, and these skills dont look good. I might be wrong, however.

Edited by Waifu Severa

If you bench Gerome or limit him in story then no problem.

If you gonna use him as a supporter, he's inferior to Virion!Gerome who has a total 1 Str higher (+4 mod, +5 Bowfaire, -2 Warrior cap vs. +6 mod, 0 no-Faire, 0 General cap) & hit+20 to ensure his hit 100% to everyone.

Dual Guard+ might be a thing because it provides 40~50% chance to avoid an enemy's counter strike from 90~95% Dual Strike activation failure. But it's rare and available to be covered by Elixir, Lifetaker, etc.

Dual Support+ only works on leaders. But the units demand hit boost are usually supporters.

Second, for S support, it's an actual Hit+5 Avo+5 Crit+5, which is inferior to any of +10 ones such as Outdoor Fighter, etc.

Edited by MelonGx

I cant bench Gerome because he's already married to Lucina as her supporter.

Also, is this Yarne good or did i mess him up too?

Gregor!Yarne @Berserker- Armsthrift, Axefaire, Strength +2, Limit Breaker, Axebreaker

Gregor!Yarne is not bad but you just get his benefits from AT mainly.

Generally Yarne also needs hit+20 + Anathema or two consistent hit+10 skills + Anathema to 100% hit everything.

Edited by MelonGx

So that basically means Yarne is messed up too....

Is it worth it to restart my file because of them, or just keep playing? I wouldnt want to have all these hours grinding to be wasted though...

Edited by Waifu Severa

Those children are not ass, IMO, no need to restart.

But I've never tried Apotheosis so I can't speak for you...

PS: Yarne does get 20+ hit from Gregor, and he could use patience and/or its player turn equivalent to add more hit.

Edited by CrimeanRoyalKnight

Those children are not ass, IMO, no need to restart.

But I've never tried Apotheosis so I can't speak for you...

PS: Yarne does get 20+ hit from Gregor, and he could use patience and/or its player turn equivalent to add more hit.

Um Yarne doesnt get Hit +20 from Gregor....But i might try out Patience, thanks.

Hit+20 is a skill from Sniper, which Gregor!Yarne doesn't have. He doesn't have Prescience either, and Patience isn't much good in Apo.

However, everything done perfectly still winds up being overkill even for Secret Apo. As long as you have LB/Rally and don't mess around with the bosses, it's perfectly doable even with suboptimal pairings.

Hold on a second...Gerome gets Quick Burn which gives +15 hit which might be good for him maybe, and Yarne gets Lucky Seven which gives +20 Hit, but only for the first 7 turns. Are these good skills for them?

I didn't use Lucky 7 in Apotheosis LTC because my team doesn't require it.

If you don't play the LTC, both Lucky 7 and Quickburn will be faded out on the wave you demand the hit boost, usually SR wave 4/5.

Apo takes too long for time-limited skills to be of much use (typically 15-25 turns depending on how many combat pairs you have and how aggressive you are), and the most dangerous dodgeable things are all on the last wave (though there are a few foes on Wave 4 where the +Hit would come in handy).