Bohemia has decided to allow our troops Military Access. Instead of fighting such unworthy an opponent, we can now fight for true glory!

I don't think anyone else here plays Europa Universalis or even Paradox's grand strategy games in general, so hi.

Edited by Nightmare

i don't know i only played base eu3 with no expansions and then only for about a hundred years

basically my opinion on eu3 is 100% unsupported on account of i just can't get into the pre-ck2 paradox games because they're so inaccessible

EDIT: i mean really i own eu3 and i've tried twice to get into hoi3, once for hoi2, and once for vicky2 and i've just never managed to care. ck2 i love and eu4 i can at least get into sometimes.

EDIT2: scratch that i don't think i ever tried to play vicky2

Edited by Integrity

My Liege: May your humors rot in your living body. I have discovered a plot where Thakur Ranabhanja of Orbetello seeks to Fabricate a Claim on the Duchy of Latium.

My Liege: May your humors rot in your living body. I have discovered a plot where Thakur Ranabhanja of Orbetello seeks to Fabricate a Claim on the Duchy of Latium.

Chooses "let it be"

Lose 506 ducats

Noooooool

Chooses "let it be"

Lose 506 ducats

Noooooool

i have never lost money from somebody else forging a claim on my territory

also i have never caught somebody plotting and had any option other than 'okay'

i don't think you have played crusader kings two

i have never lost money from somebody else forging a claim on my territoryalso i have never caught somebody plotting and had any option other than 'okay'i don't think you have played crusader kings two

I haven't. Is it any good.

(PS: You don't lose money on claims in EU3, I just made a horrible joke)

Crusader Kings 2 is on my wishlist now.