This thread is for hilarious bad opinions(Not for insulting)

DreadFighter

So basically this is a thread to get opinions off that you feel are "bad" or "funny". They can be you, or anyone else.

Rule 1: Don't insult others. Constructive criticism only (a few questions)

Rule 2: Don't be a jerk.

Rule 3: Try not to post opinions which are good

I'll start. I found some person who doesn't want to play Fire Emblem because of smash.

a thing exists and so does its inverse

makes u think

EDIT: mockery aside, i could easily see somebody playing ssb and taking fire emblem as another girly anime man japanese rpg and not giving a shit about it because that person was me lol

Edited by Integrity

a thing exists and so does its inversemakes u thinkEDIT: mockery aside, i could easily see somebody playing ssb and taking fire emblem as another girly anime man japanese rpg and not giving a shit about it because that person was me lol

Makes sense.

Feminism.

I do believe that we need equal pay, don't get me wrong. But what I'm seeing is women who sre trying to decriminalize rape, advocate unhealthy lifestyles, and maybe even get advantages over men rather than equality. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

yeah i read that too

instead i'm gonna quote what I said before

I don't like feminism.

I'm all for equal rights, but I have several problems with feminism, and the way it's used. Focusing on one gender in an attempt to bring equality is misguided to me, just like me calling myself a masculinist. That said, there are good feminists that truly want equality and I respect them for that, I just feel like modern feminism is often used to poke into things that really aren't an issue at all.

softened my opinion on this though

to be fair you're sort of right mras are pretty fucking laughable

EDIT: that said, being an mra is totally not the same as being a feminist

Edited by Integrity

to be fair you're sort of right mras are pretty fucking laughable

EDIT: that said, being an mra is totally not the same as being a feminist

yeah

though if someone really wants to call themselves an MRA despite having a view that equates to true equality then I figure that's okay since it's just a label

though I'm not sure why you would want to associate with the MRA label because it's literal filth at this point

Edited by Tryhard