Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I never thought I could feel betrayed on For Glory.

I went on For Glory, found a guy named Blue. I was Jigglypuff, but he was too. We both courtesy taunted and I knew it would be fun.

And it was! He's pretty good, if a little worse than me. We were able to learn things from each other, with each unsuccessful Rest, it wasn't embarassing because neither of us punished it (Only used a single Jab to reset them to normal).

After a few legitimate matches, we were messing around a bit. Random Sings, uncharged Rollouts, grabs with no pummels or throws, and Rests while not even next to the other person.

We were using Sing and not following it up with anything. He used Rest across the stage and I ran to him to try to use Sing... I used Pound instead, and it hit him. Oops. I ran to the other side and tried to express my regret as much as possible, crouching faced away from him. He used Sing and I didn't mash out of it, I figured he forgave me and was just messing around once more.

9 seconds left on the clock. I thought we were stalling for a sudden death.

He used Rest. I died. And he left immediately. I'll never forget.

Yeah, so this happened. Only fun I've had with FG - and the game, actually - in awhile.

Edited by Draco

I am down for smashing some bros in about 5-6 hours once work is finito. :)

3ds(I will likely be owned hard, but eh fun to play with actual people)

ErrantShep - Today 9:30 AM

> My friend code btw is 0748-4726-6955

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

I'm sorry I'm so bad, ggs. My god it's been a while since I played Robin but I think I might pick him up because my Ike has been going nowhere since the game came out and I JUST picked up Kirby as a secondary like, today.

I'm sorry I'm so bad, ggs. My god it's been a while since I played Robin but I think I might pick him up because my Ike has been going nowhere since the game came out and I JUST picked up Kirby as a secondary like, today.

GGs! You can join the room if you still to play. I made a new room so Knife can join too. (Since I have both of you on my friends list.)