Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it all for $225 (Smash+Splat+32GB WiiU). also apparently 3D World was included.

not even a scratch in the WiiU screen.

What the hell? That's really good. Where'd you get it?

Sorry Draco, but I'm busy working tomorrow. I'm free on Saturday though if you want to play then.

Also, sorry I haven't sent the Shulk match to you yet, I got distracted by the Seahawks game. Expect it shortly.

EDIT: Huh, I didn't know that Megaman's lemons beat out Zero Suit Samus' paralyzer. Probably cause I neither use nor see many Mega Mans. Interesting.

That should work for me, sure.

Watching that replay soon.

Wow, that WAS a really good deal, Sara (even if I'd be selling Splatoon if I'd gotten such a deal). o.o I'll add you next time I boot up my Wii U! I'd play now, but I just haven't felt like it lately... I keep wanting to play (handheld) Zelda instead (I also crave another Skyward Sword playthrough). xP

that is a ridiculously good deal.

I've been saving up for a Wii U and Splatoon, Smash4, MK8, and WWHD but you got two of those for the same price as the Wii U I was thinking of getting.

omg, I JV3'd someone on For Glory.

I was playing this one person who started off with Jigglypuff, and kept losing/changing characters until they stuck with Ness. The round before this one, they KO'd me and did the "Okay!" taunt 3 times.

So satisfying when I JV3'd him with Mario and both of my kills were spikes. He ragequitted after the first stock so it made the next one pretty easy.

Anyone want the replay?

Edited by Draco