Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

Don't forget that we also can use these codes to battle in Pokemon X/Y, Omega Ruby and Sapphire in the future. I'll update my post when the Wii-U's version comes out!

Edited by PuffPuff

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

added Carter/Ana/Nick/Knight/Aya.

I'll do the others in a bit maybe.

also this is Poly so shrug

Yay, Poly. :3

Heya, Poly.

Just added u. ^.^

Edited by PuffPuff

I'll be adding all of you on the OP, so add me back guys plzx.

Your added!

You guys are added to the FC that Ana has on the front page.

Edited by PuffPuff

I won't be able to access my Wii U until Friday, but I will add all of you then. In the meantime feel free to add me on your Wii Us and I'll confirm the invite on Friday.

Everyone on the OP is now added to my 3DS.

Edited by Jave

I won't be able to access my Wii U until Friday, but I will add all of you then. In the meantime feel free to add me on your Wii Us and I'll confirm the invite on Friday.

Everyone on the OP is now added to my 3DS.

I'd love to when I get one in Dec. Waiting for the Christmas sales before I get both the game and the Wii-U.

Jap Version: 1246-9866-9772

Eng Version(One I'll use since it has my Capture Card on this one): 5300-8740-4544

My other one: 4055-4929-9513

...And like Carter, I'll use only my username...and will discuss our online battles in the chatroom here, or on Skype. My skype is ayanami133, or it is in my profile. :D

NNID: Ayanami

Mii: Ayanami

Ana(This topic), Carter(This topic and in PM), Dodgedusk(Talks all the time in Skype and on Hello, Hi, Hey topic) you three are added in both my Jap and Eng(Capture Card) since I know you three well enough. If there is anyone else that wants to participate in the tournament and whenever I'm up, my FC is in the topic. Use my 3DS US one with the capture card as I can record these matches if you want. If not, then use my other US 3DS code. I don't want to make y'all feel uncomfortable in anyway. :D

Use these as well to verse me in Pokemon X/Y, Omega Sapphire and Ruby. ^_~

If it's ok I'm going to send a skype request in the morning.

I added everyone's friend code in the OP.

Edited by Bankai

If it's ok I'm going to send a skype request in the morning.

I added everyone's friend code in the OP.

Yeah, I suggest Skype so that we can be in a chatroom whenever were ready to connect and stuff. I'll add u shortly.

All right, two things:

1. You might want to put my name down as DodgeDusk, Ana. My current name is just a little joke between a couple of friends and I, and is not permanent. My NNID already has it, though, so it's up to you

2. Since my FC list is nearing max (which is 100), do you mind PMing me if you add me? I don't particularly want to try and make room in my list unless I absolutely have to

Thank you in advance

We should host rules for whatever items are allowed and disallowed and here they are...

What should be allowed...

-Final Smash Ball

-Pokeball(Sends in fair Pokemon to deal with)

-Sandbag

-Food

-Maximum Tomato

-Heart Container

-Fairy Bottle

-Bunny Hood

-Beam Sword

-Lip's Stick

-Star Rod

-Fire Bar

-Wind Stick(The grey stick that shoots wind)

-Super Scope

-Laser Gun

-Fire Flower

-Morphing Ball

-Bomb-Chu

-Cross Exploder

-Deku Nut

-Freezie

--Smoke Ball

-Fire Ball

-Mr.Saturn

-Green Shell

-Banana Peel

-Spring

-Soccer/Basket Ball

-Varia Suit

-Pow Block

-Blue Boomerang

-Hornet's Nest

-Hylian Shield

-Screw Attack

-Racoon Leaf

-Jetpack

-S Sign

What should be disallowed/banned...

-Assist Trophies(They interfere with the competing environment too much and make the matches too unpleasant.)

-Masterball(OP Pokemon really ruins the competing experience)

-Cross Hairs((The one you have to collect three items to activate it. It should be banned because it instantly kills anything that it touches.)

-Blaster Gun(It ranges most of the screen and it instantly kills anything that it touches.)

-Regular Boxes(They often carry too much items for help.)

-Exploding Boxes(They kill anything to whoever sets it off.)

-Super Mushroom(It gives your opponents a disadvantage and makes the user harder to kill.)

-Poison Mushroom(It gives your opponents an advantage over the user)

-Warp Star(It likely kills anything instantly that it hits and is hard to predict on how to dodge it.)

-Starman(OP. Makes you completely invincible for a limited time.)

-Metal Box(OP. Makes you harder to knockout against your opponents.)

-Flammable Food(Makes it hard to counter easily breaking shields and it never stops flaming until the item is done.)

-Slow Watch(Slows down the battle for your opponents giving the user normal speed.)

-Thunderbolt(Shrinks all opponents weakening them except the user a big advantage.)

-Bullet Bill(Instantly kills anything that it touches.)

-Hammer(Too OP and hard to stop.)

-Fast Hammer(Too OP and hard to stop.)

-Baseball Bat(Instantly kills anything that it hits.)

-Air Gun(Using this can brush opponents offstage and once used in the corner, the opponent cannot recover and he/she will die.)

-Drill(It instantly brushes whoever it hits offstage.)

-Bomb-Omb(Instantly kills anything that it hits above 30% and can be used as a throwing weapon to make it worse.)

-Explosive Device(Too OP and the radious is too wide to make it justifiable to use.)

-Pit hole(It traps whoever it hits leaving him/her helpless for ten seconds to buy your opponent time to using a finishing move on you.)

-Blue Spike(It instantly kills anything that it hits with opponents wasted above 60%)

-Blue Shell(It targets one of your opponents making it near impossible to dodge and can kill instantly.)

-Cucco(They run a muk across the stage everywhere instantly annihilating all opponents whoever gets hit by them.)

-Space Invader(It carries opponents to their dooms if they get hit by it's beam rays.)

-Franklin Badge(It reflects all projectiles off of you while that the item is in effect.)

These shouldn't be in, because it doesn't make you a champion/good player by winning with any of these items.

Edited by PuffPuff

I feel like if we're picking items we may as well allow all of them

I mean, part of the competitive aspect of items is learning the best way to use them

Besides, I bet that 2/3 of the people are gonna pick Omega Mode for stages of they want a truly "competitive" match, so not much point in that