SRW Z2 Superdraft - The SECOND!

Wen Yang

Chapter 1: 3 turns, 1 SR point. Nothing really fancy needed.

cp8QeM8.jpg

NBqNNu1.jpg

Chapter 2: 3 turns, 1 SR point. After I found out that Patrick blocking your attack wasn't scripted, this chapter became easy. Lockon can apparently one-shot the top mooks here with his longest range attack, IIRC. I'm impressed. I tried hard to funnel more of the kills to Crowe, with not much success.

q5BpMvc.jpg

tYdEdQL.jpg

Chapter 3: 2 turns, 1 SR point. This may or may not have relied on lucky crit? I can't remember. Also holy shit there was a ton of in-chapter events. Ashura going apeshit on Mazinger for ~1/4 of its health barehanded was jaw-dropping.

[spoiler=I love Gain/Cheer]MZ5k0mM.jpg

Cpox08A.jpg

ZZzvs3d.jpg

JYsaE9h.jpg

filler:

h9xGYGD.jpg

Chapter 4: 4 turns, 1 SR point. I had to not attack the machine beast with everyone final phase, and rely on a counter, or else Dancougar would swoop in and take the kill. Not yet, girl, wait your time.

[spoiler=Thanks sayaka, you will be missed when you leave]ENsI00G.jpg

cS7msdo.jpg

PVkCJzj.jpg

alzX85Q.jpg

filler:

qbwJMTN.jpg

AHuKDqp.jpg

Chapter 5: 4 turns, 1 SR point. Nothing particularly challenging. More time was spent trying to optimize Cheer/Gain usage than actual how-to-clear strats.

[spoiler=power leveling 101, grade school edition]FdsM4Xz.jpg

[spoiler=this freaked me out, i thought snacks were ace bonus only, was not expecting them]J0FU00V.jpg

8GeclCB.jpg

2xKn5In.jpg

OySJF7h.jpg

LHE8ADF.jpg

hnAmAra.jpg

filler:

S0ldCeh.jpg

xwEQPdx.jpg

Chapter 6: 3 turns, 1 SR point.

WYLgLC5.jpg

vjhPcC7.jpg

jDC8Ogp.jpg

KvSpbD4.jpg

LMaDBem.jpg

filler:

txvrlgk.jpg

U8ps4zu.jpg

GFPcHZ1.jpg

EHHAPaw.jpg

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after some silence, here's some turncounts:

stage 16: 4 - 1 turns - Open team

stage 17: 9 - 0 turns

stage 18: 5 - 1 turns

stage 19: 4 - 1 turns

stage 20: 6 - 0 turns

stage 21: 5 - 1 turns

stage 22: 3 - 1 turns

I had originally played up to about stage 30 and wasn't happy with the results, so I decided to redo. Stage 17 was a particularly frustrating bit, where I had to sit out the full four turns of the first part because I just couldn't get enough damage on Kokubogar, then the second part I couldn't get enough damage on the DM's because my team just doesn't work well against those barriers, so I wasted turns there as well. Stage 20, being the boss rush it is, was also hard due to this lack of damage output. Right now I'm not wholly convinced focusing on Macross is a great idea for Z2.1. Or at least not without some other early joins that can lay down the pain.

total turncount: 95 - 20 = 75

EDIT: edited in stages 21 and 22.

Edited by Excellen Browning

I think you just mis-allocated your funds. Macross works, but you'll need to focus on weapons even more than usual.

Anyway, more update:

Stage 32:
Turns: 3/120
SR Points: 32
Total: 88

Would have been 2-turnable had that fatass not have 2 forms.

Gawain - HP+2, Armor+2, Mobility+4, Accuracy+4
Deathscythe - HP+10, Armor+5, Mobility+1, Accuracy+1 (FUB Range+1)
Crowe - E-Save

Stage 33:
Turns: 3/123
SR Points: 33
Total: 90

Another easy 3-turn. Suzaku got his 40th kill, giving me another Yggdrasil drive~

Gawain - HP+1, Armor+1, Mobility+5, Accuracy+5, Weapons+3

Stage 34:
Turns: 2/125
SR Points: 34
Total: 91

Very easy to 2-turn with my powerhouse team.

Gawain - Armor+4, Mobility+1, Accuracy+1
Kallen - Land Terrain:S
Lelouch - Resolve
Duo - Will Limit Break
Quatre - Continous Action

Stage 35:
Turns: 4/129
SR Points: 35
Total: 94

Even with boosters on him Chirico took 3 turns to reach the spot. Once he does though, my team decimates the map.

Gawain - HP+7, Armor+3 (FUB Range+1)

Stage 36:
Turns: 3/132
SR Points: 36
Total: 96

SR get on turn 1, came close to a turn-2-clear but not quite there, oh well...

Gawain - Weapons+1
Shenlong - Mobility+2, Accuracy+2, Weapons+2

Stage 37:
Turns: 5/137
SR Points: 37
Total: 100

2 turns running, then massacre happens~

Shenlong - Weapons+3

Edited by Wen Yang

Chapter 7: 4 turns, 1 SR point (Total turns 23, total SR points 7, Net 16)

[spoiler=Strategy]

pxCizh9.jpg

Takeru has to park his ass on this square and get hit by every enemy so Prevail lets him OHKO the fighters when they come in and hit him at 1 range. He can kill 2 in this position, and trigger the event. This took a few quick-saves. If you're using Godmars and buffed his weapons any, it should be trivial.

If I recall correctly, the rest of the stage involves Mazinger going straight down, with everyone else taking care of the close enemies then heading right. Final positions were something like

75vxTHU.jpg

MspLPP7.jpg

Certain Dimension Beasts like to move even with a target in range, so it's a matter of figuring out if they're chasing someone in particular and then giving them that target, or just killing them straight up.

[spoiler=stats and stuff]

bfm8gfE.jpg

IAP4V2r.jpg

3oUFl67.jpg

yTJqPtd.jpg

mlfaVe5.jpg

filler:

7gL2e8p.jpg

29cacgg.jpg

RXxpRy7.jpg

HBiWD9r.jpg

Chapter 8: 4 turns, 1 SR point (Total 27 turns, 8 SR points, Net 19) I gave the Brasta a +1 Weapons upgrade before the chapter start, because it was needed via the support attacks combinations I was using for Watta to cleanly KO a unit on turn 1, and just general quality of life reasons. My first expenditure of money, and probably long overdue.

[spoiler=strategy]

Mazinger, Aphrodite, and Daiguard go south to the Heterodyne. Mazinger is at 1 range, with the Adrenaline chip, which means he'll be able to Breast Fire on the Enemy Phase (reload if it moves to attack Aprodite, or targets the Daiguard). The rest of your dudes work with Crowe to clear the top units. Mazinger should finish the Heterodyne on Enemy Phase 2. Everyone should then move south and put in work. 5 kills are needed to Final Godmars, and some crits help to make Stronger T4 go down on the Enemy Phase.

Positions at the end of Player Phase 3:

uiZqpUn.png

I didn't have enough energy for Photon Beam, so I just surrounded the bomber and pummeled it to death the old fashioned way.

[spoiler=stats]

8buSA4T.png

B5iHP0h.png

daPalDQ.png

FlgdsZy.png

9l0T9Zq.png

Filler:

lpT4sin.png

Vg3OQ6S.png

E5AQlT0.png

E5w5dLj.png

Chapter 9: 4 turns, 1 SR point (Total 31 turns, 9 SR points, Net 22)

My first attempt on Chapter 9 I managed the 4 turn clear, but used my units and spirits poorly. Replaying it shifted 6 kills and about 1500XP to my permanent team.

[spoiler=strategy]

C7yQpEu.png

Crowe sits here. Eureka people appear when you shoot down 3 craft, so it's important not to trigger this when the top eyeball has yet to move, otherwise he'll go harass Holland instead of coming down to Crowe. Kill it to trigger the arrival.

Ema6rj8.png

Holland uses Crowe's support attack (I chose weakest weapon so he didn't get the kill.) Then I maneuver Crowe southward and APC the other Squid thing. Everything will suicide into Crowe on Enemy Phase and trigger the event.

R01SD74.png

Aphro + Gaia + Watta. I might have needed a crit, I don't recall.

ygWVQ1r.png

Daiguard (+Cosmo support?), Cosmo, then Shuttle takes out the second DB, triggering the next event.

0zw02K9.png

Getter + Lockon + Setsuna kills the first newbreed, and lets Setsuna continuous action over to crit the second new breed. Everyone else (but Mazinger + Eureka folk) team up to net Nova Eagle a kill.

I toss Holland in the Gekko and park it on top of Mazinger. Turn 4 start looks like

tx690wx.png

yNtEBLU.png

DymXTE5.png

After I kill enough small units, Cosmo Crusher has enough will for Triple Laser, letting it tagteam with Godmars, then letting Daiguard solo, and then letting Cosmo Crusher tagteam to give Shuttle the kill on the final new breed (Aoi took out the one Setsuna weakened.)

1kO9D4J.png

iJMSZnk.png

Gekko and Getter weaken up the full strength DBs so they can suicide onto Mazinger, the other three suicide onto Aoi.

[spoiler=stats]

J2GlkmT.png

7rETtme.png

gfOAWud.png

O3sGl15.png

d4A9QuI.png

URrpVhh.png

X8ztWvU.png

Filler:

47VYB0t.png

aMyhAZT.png

5ckfu4D.png

2l9kppN.png

YF5YYZo.png

bdDE7Bb.png

yuw8CB3.png

cG0Ss8O.png

cIHWzTx.png

1xJ7r2O.png

9P92B8u.png

Edited by Balcerzak

[spoiler=Prologue to 18 (Open Team)]

Default Crowe for birthday.
() means total turns on the map with SR point

Chapter 1
Turns: (2)
SR Points: 1
Total Turns: 2
Not possible to clear this in less than 3 turns.

Chapter 2
Turns: (2)
SR Points: 2
Total Turns: 4
I believe it might be possible to two turn this on enemy phase with lucky crits, not going to retry for that.

Crowe: +3 weapons

Chapter 3
Turns:(1)
SR POints: 3
Total Turns: 5
Killing the first enemy triggers next event, after that attacking the skeleton or snake mech will trigger your reinforcements.
Tiera needs a crit and Hallueah can't be targed on EP in order to two turn this.

Chapter 4
Turns (3)
SR Points: 4
Total turns: 8
After Dai-Guard event placing Koji where the boss can be countered with Rust Hurricane helps.
Sayaka casts bless on Crowe for more exp.

Crowe: +1 weapons, mobility, and accuracy

Chapter 5
Turns:(3)
SR POints: 5
Total Turns: 11
Trider takes out the inital enemies, shuttle moves down to get into support attack position, after reinforcements kill the rest.
Equipping the Land Module helps a lot.

Crowe: +1 mobility and weapons

Chapter 6
Turns:(2)
SR POints: 6
Total Turns: 13
This map is possible to three turn, but it requires Kenji to kill two of the inital enemies. (Needs a crit from triple laser)
After that your reinforcements should arrive on EP, there also needs some risk playing with Takeru and Kenji.

Takeru +2 weapons and armor

Chapter 7
Turns:(4)
SR POints: 7
Total Turns: 17
Takeru needs 3 or more weapons upgrade (couldn't afford it since spent on Crowe) to one round the inital fighters, killing two will trigger the next event.
Since I was lucky and got crits I was able to achieve this, after the mastery DM beast spawn to the east they have no P weapon so it'll take an extra turn.

Kenji +3 weapons and mobility

Chapter 8
SR POints: 8
Total Turns: 21
The Hetrodain needs to be attacked first before the DM beast appear, Crowe with 5 weapons is capable of two rounding them, the rest go south to weaken it.
Completed mastery at turn 3, you need to kill two enemies to trigger Takeru reinforcement and Crowe is capapble of doing so. After killing one boss the other appears;
he generally moves north east on EP so place accordingly.

Takeru +2 weapons

Chapter 9
SR POints:9
Total Turns: 25

Takeru +2 weapons

This is a difficult map to four turn, a lot of the DM beasts are out of reach, so five is normal.

Chapter 10
SR POints:10
Total Turns: 29

Two turns in initial part, With the new rules of stage 1-12 free units this mastery is very easy to obtain
if you have at least three good damage dealers.

Takeru +2 weapons, +1 armor

Chapter 11
SR POints: 11
Total Turns: 31

Kenji is MVP, deploy him at the top left corner and use accel + snipe this should let you attack Viral and trigger the event. After that kill two enemies to move Viral to the north west corner,
after killing him the Ganmen retreats, and the rest spawn all four directions. With proper positioning three turns is possible.

Kenji +2 weapons

Chapter 12
SR POints: 12
Total Turns: 35

I don't think it's possible to finish this in less than 5 with those DM beasts. Killing two triggers reinforcements, after that killing three will spawn Simon and Kamina (try to spawn them on your phase),
after that kill the rest.

Akagi Resupply Skill
Crowe +1 weapons and mobility

Chapter 13
SR Points: 13
Total Turns: 37

Equipped Crowe with +1 movement part and land module, he needs to get to the bottom ASAP. You need to kill the enemy north east of Chirico to avoid the enemies targeting the Zero and Kallen. Important thing was making sure that the
long range enemies get killed or attacked on EP, especially if undermanned.

Takeru +3 EN, Accuracy, Armor, and +2 weapons

Chapter 14
SR Points:14
Total Turns: 40

Pain in the ass chapter without drafting CG or GL units, Jeffery was equipped with two movement parts in order to transport Akagi and Kenji west. Crowe and Takeru heads south, Crowe was equipped with +5 morale part in order to use CA earlier.
After helping Taker soften up some DM, Crowe takes care of the west side, abused support attack and was boss was down; the last enemy I had to battle save till Takeru crits.

SR Points:15
Total Turns: 43

Easy map if you have killers with CA, after getting SR Point the enemies spawn north and north east. Crowe receives his ace bonus.

Crowe Morale

Chapter 16
SR Points: 16
Total Turns: 46

Nothing too special about this map, have your strongest killer go south, and protect Crowe.

Takeru Morale
Crowe +2 Weapons
Kenji +1 Weapons and +3 Accuracy

Chapter 17
Turns:(7)
SR Points: 17
Total Turns: 53

There is no way to end the first part earlier unless you drafted Watta and Kouji because it takes 10 weapons to for Akagi to solo and only save one turn.
Next part enemies go for Crowe if he's deployed, it's safer to have Akagi spawn on turn 2 of PF because the mastery requires you to kill all enemies within 3 turns of Akagi's appearance.

Kenji +2 Weapons
Akagi +3 Weapons
Jeffery +4 Weapons
Takeru +5 EN

Chapter 18
SR Points: 18
Total Turns: 55

There are two enemies that heads for Jeffery so place him north of the Gozu, all the enemies have 1-2 range P weapons. Place accordingly and wipe out most of them on 1st turn. Takeru handles south, Crowe and Kenji heads north, and Akagi handles west. Crowe's support attack really made it possible. Distributing Land Modules to certain people is important.

Kenji CA

Takeru +1 Prevail and Support Attack

Further updates incoming:

stage 23: 4 - 1 turns

stage 24: 4 - 1 turns - Space Route

stage 25: 5 - 1 turns

stage 26: 5 - 1 turns

stage 27: 4 - 1 turns

stage 28: 4 - 0 turns

stage 29: 5 - 1 turns

stage 30: 4 - 1 turns

stage 31: 5 - 1 turns

stage 32: 5 - 1 turns

stage 33: 3 - 1 turns

While taking longer than Wen on a lot of these stages, this is a fairly optimized run with my team. Missing the SR on stage 28 was due to falling short of killing 2 or so grunts. The same reason was why I didn't end stage 33 in 2 turns. The results are also much better than my previous run up to this point. Upgrade-wise, I've focused on getting the damage on my support attackers maxed out, this means Crowe, Michel and Loran now all have 10 weapons, and Michel has also received a FUB for a further damage increase. Alto has also been FUBed. From now on, I'll first focus on Ozma and Hallelujah.

total turncount: 143 - 30 = 113

Minor extension to everyone-free period for Z2.2. Check OP for details.

Stage 38:
Turns: 4/141
SR Points: 38
Total: 103

Not hard to 4-turn with Kallen and Duo running amok.

Shenlong - HP+7, Armor+7, Mobility+3, Accuracy+3
Crowe - Ranged+24
Kallen - Melee+30
Duo - Melee+20
Wufei - E-Save

Stage 39:
Turns: 3/144
SR Points: 39
Total: 105

Easy stage. A couple lucky crits 1-turned 1st half, my team 2-turned 2nd half.

Sandrock - Mobility+3, Weapons+4
Shenlong - HP+1, Armor+1 (FUB Range+1)
Lelouch - E-Save
Jeffrey - Continous Action

Stage 40:
Turns: 5/149
SR Points: 40
Total: 109

3 turns to wipe starting enemies, 2 more for the rest.

Heavyarms - Mobility+10, Accuracy+4, Weapons+4
Sandrock - Mobility+4, Accuracy+2

Stage 41:
Turns: 3/152
SR Points: 41
Total: 111

Easy stage, had to sacrifice 3 mooks to finish on 3 though.

Sandrock - HP+10, EN+5, Armor+10, Mobility+3, Accuracy+3, Weapons+1 (FUB Range+1)
Crowe - Ranged+20
Kallen - Melee+18
Duo - Melee+18
Lelouch - Range+19
Sumeragi - Hit&Away

Stage 42:
Turns: 3/155
SR Points: 42
Total: 113

Could have 2-turned but that means no SR point so...

Heavyarms - HP+10, EN+10, Armor+10 (FUB Range+1)
Dominator - EN+3, Weapons+1
Trowa - Continous Action

Stage 43:
Turns: 3/158
SR Points: 43
Total: 115

Takes some planning, but very doable.

Dominator - HP+2, EN+2, Mobility+2, Accuracy+2, Weapons+5
Crowe - Ranged+10
Kallen - Melee+18
Duo - Melee+11
Lelouch - Range+12
Cynthia - Resolve
Quatre - Resolve
Toudou - Resolve

Stage 44:
Turns: 3/161
SR Points: 44
Total: 117

Again, Very doable with some planning.

Dominator - HP+7, Armor+9, Mobility+7, Accuracy+7 (FUB Range+1)
Ptolemaios - EN+5, Accuracy+4
Wufei - Dash
Sumeragi - Support Attack
Jeffrey - Support Attack

[spoiler=Chapter 18-27 (Assist UN)]Akagi +2 Weapons, +3 Accuracy and Armor

Chapter 19
SR POints: 19
Total Turns: 58

Turn 2 Akagi kills as much enemies possible before reinforcements arrive, after that easy map.

Crowe +2 Mobility +3 Accuracy
Kenji +1 Weapons
Takeru +3 Accuracy +2 Armor
Renton +3 Accuracy and Weapons

Chapter 20
SR POints: 20
Total Turns: 61

So yeah fuck this stage, you need a lot of trial and error and kill the inital enemies on PF of 2 and better hope you distrubted upgrades and parts correctly. Here's screenshots of what I did:

qclykcS.png
Place your units like this on turn 2 so turn 3 should become like this, it's best to kill Patrick's group first since they go for Sumeragi.

UPQPOol.png
Turn 4 placed Takeru in position by using CA so he can support attack Crowe, Viletta was left alive so Kenji can use CA, I needed to battle save abuse till I get the needed crit to kill Sanchez.

Takeru +2 weapons and EN (Both Maxed)
Kenji +2 Mobility, Morale
Crowe Hit and Away

Chapter 21
SR POints: 21
Total Turns: 63

Very easy map since I have Takeru, equipped him with a movement part so he can be in range of Wal. After killing two enemies reinforcements come, Wal gets taken down easily and Zul spawn north of the map. Place accordingly and finish after that.

Jeffery Hit and Away
Takeru replace Spirit Fortitude with Dash, +2 armor and accuracy

Chapter 22
SR POints: 22
Total Turns: 64

Very easy map to two turn (Maybe possible one turn with more units), the only thing to worry about is the artillery and sea units. (Easily solved with the screw module parts)

Takeru FUB (+1 Range)
Kenji +1 Weapons (maxed)

Chapter 23
SR Points: 23
Total Turns: 67

Gaioh has 9 range and moves twice, it's pretty difficult to finish in less than four unless on New Game + probably.

Akagi CA
Jeffrey +4 Accuracy and +3 Armor
Crowe +1 Weapons

Chapter 24 (Assist the UN)
SR Points: 24
Total Turns: 71

You'll want Kappei to kill the inital enemies on Turn 2 of EP. After that you'll need to kill a large amount of enemies before spawning the final set of enemies to the north.

Takeru replaced Prevail with Will Limit Break
Kenji B-Save

Chapter 25
SR POints: 25
Total Turns: 73

Apparently your reinforcements only come on turn 2 when you attack Viral, so probably no other way to finish this earlier. After finishing SR Point the rest of the enemies spawn south.

Crowe replaced Fortune with Will Limit Break, +1 Weapons(maxed), +2 HP
Kenji +3 Accuracy, +2 Mobility and Armor
Renton +3 Mobility, +1 Accuracy and Weapons

Chapter 26
SR POints: 26
Total Turns: 76

You need to kill the inital enemies before your other units spawn. After that it's just positioning people to kill the most Invaders on EP, while you can clear the inital enemies on turn 2 of EP it wont benefit you unless those units are drafted.

Renton +1 weapons, accuracy and mobility
Akagi +1 weapons, accuracy and armor

Chapter 27
SR POints: 27
Total turns: 78

Your units arrive on turn 2, it's possible to kill both MD and Margurette in one turn with good positioning and support attackers.

Stage 45:
Turns: 3/164
SR Points: 45
Total: 119

Took quite a bit of positioning and planning (and MAP spam), but managed it all the same.

Ptolemaios - EN+5, Accuracy+4, Weapons+8
Crowe - Ranged+14
Kallen - Melee+22
Duo - Melee+10
Lelouch - Range+11
Harry - E-Save

Stage 46:
Turns: 3/167
SR Points: 46
Total: 121

Again, took some planning. Zul just got Soul-spammed to death though.

Ptolemaios - HP+10, Armor+10, Mobility+10, Accuracy+2, Weapons+2 (FUB Range+1)
Cynthia - E-Save

Stage 47:
Turns: 2/169
SR Points: 47
Total: 122

Joke stage, I just spammed seishins to speed things up~

SUMO - Mobility+2, Weapons+4

Stage 48:
Turns: 7/176
SR Points: 48
Total: 128

2 turns for part 1, 4 for part 2, 1 for part 3. Base Exia + Aced Lv. 28 Setsuna + items was enough.

Gekka - EN+2, Mobility+3, Weapons+2
Sumo - HP+9, EN+4, Armor+9, Mobility+7, Accuracy+9, Weapons+2 (FUB Range+1)
Crowe - Ranged+13
Kallen - Melee+18
Duo - Melee+12
Lelouch - Ranged+23
Trowa - B-Save, Ranged+4
Wufei - Melee+15
Sumeragi - Support Attack+1
Harry - Resolve

Stage 49:
Turns: 4/180
SR Points: 49
Total: 131

Not sure if this stage is 3-turnable...

Gekka - HP+6, Armor+5, Mobility+6, Accuracy+9, Weapons+3
Crowe - Ranged+8
Kallen - Melee+11
Duo - Melee+7
Lelouch - Ranged+9

Final Stage:
Turns: 5/185
SR Points: 49 + Lvl 99 Final Boss
Total: 131

If any of you can 4-turn this, I want tips.

Team Analysis:

Crowe: My top Support Attacker, and top Ace for a good while till Kallen overtakes him and hogs the top spot. Invaluable, then again, he's totally free.

Sumeragi: Was totally invaluable for speed-running the later stages thanks to her Hope (and on final, Enable) spam. Good thing she levels real well off healing.

Jeffrey: Tanks decently, kills stuff at times, overall useful.

Dayakka: Almost irrelevant and rarely used at all.

Kallen: Again, totally worth that first pick. her ability to OHKO practically any non-boss mook is invaluable for speedrunning, and her ridiculous finisher is easily one of the best and most EN-efficient in the game. Was my top ace to the end of the game and ended with like 400 kills XD

Lelouch: Second-picking him might be impulsive, but he proved himself worth it once he got Gawain by MAP-spamming troublesome clusters of enemies I need dead NOW.

Trowa: Secondary support attacker, didn't really shine since I failed to get him CA till late.

Quatre: Was crucial for letting my non-FUBed people function early on since he can tank for them. More useful than he seems.

Duo: He was practically a second Kallen for me, since he too was able to OHKO most mooks due to his WTF crit rate. Sadly, unlike Kallen he loses steam later on due to mook HP inflation. Totally worth the trade.

Harry: Pretty decent, his extra commander aura was a great boon for my not-yet-upgraded team. Doesn't shine till way late since he was next to last to get FUB.

Wufei: His finisher might not be THAT powerful, but 1-8 range Post-movement is WTF. That finisher makes him a really good unit for removing that hard-to-reach unit you want dead NOW.

Toudou: Didn't manage to FUB him, but for what it's worth, he was pretty decent even unupgraded.

C.C.: Was mostly spamming Bless/Love all game as a subpilot.

Cynthia: Attack Again makes her quite handy since she can trigger her CA without any aid, again, worth the trade.

Go: Does not Exist. Gets his ass traded off.

Asahina: Does not Exist.

Xingke: Does not Exist.

Suzaku: He was helpful for the few stages he existed, and got me an extra Yggdrasil Drive. Not bad at all.

Jeremiah: Gets blown up whenever he shows himself.

Chiba: Does not Exist.

Rolo: Does not Exist.

Trade:

Wen Yang <-> wrightofway

Go <-> Asahina

Edited by Wen Yang

Z2.2 Progress:

Prologue-1:
Turns: 3/3
SR Points: 0
Total: 3

Simple stage. Blew Cornelia up with Zero for Zero point.

Prologue-2:
Turns: 6/9
Total: 9

I don't think going any faster is feasible here.

Prologue-3:
Turns: 3/12
Total: 12

Same as above.

Stage 1:
Turns: 4/16
SR Points: 1
Total: 15

A 3-turn MIGHT be possible, but it'll need obscene RNG abuse for crits, so ehh...

Brasta Es - Weapons+7
Deathscythe - EN+10, Weapons+10
Sandrock - EN+10, Weapons+10

Stage 2:
Turns: 4/20
SR Points: 2
Total: 18

Again, doubt it's 3-turnable with SR.

Guren Mk.II - EN+10

Stage 3:
Turns: 4/24
SR Points: 3
Total: 21

Yet again, doubt it's 3-turnable with SR.

Guren Mk.II - Weapons+3

Stage 4:
Turns: 4/28
SR Points: 4
Total: 24

Took Wing Route. Doubt this is 3-turnable.

Brasta Es - Weapons+1
Duo - Continous Action

Stage 5:
Turns: 4/32
SR Points: 5
Total: 27

Wufei so slow... Had everyone dead on 3 even...

Brasta Es - Mobility+6, Accuracy+6

Stage 6:
Turns: 4/36
SR Points: 6
Total: 30

No way to go faster and still get the SR.

Duo - Resolve

Stage 7:
Turns: 3/39
SR Points: 7
Total: 32

Was easy with Duo rampaging.

Guren Mk.II - Mobility+4, Accuracy+4, Weapons+3
Quatre - Continous Action

Stage 8:
Turns: 5/44
SR Points: 8
Total: 36

Having to wait for 2 turns sucks.

Guren Mk.II - Mobility+2, Accuracy+1, Weapons+1

Stage 9:
Turns: 3/47
SR Points: 9
Total: 38

Easy stage, multiple CAers help too~

Guren Mk.II - Mobility+1, Accuracy+2, Weapons+1
Esther - Continous Action

Stage 10:
Turns: 4/51
SR Points: 10
Total: 41

Easy stage, even managed to drop Zechs for extra cash.

Guren Mk.II - Mobility+1, Accuracy+1, Weapons+1
Duo - E-Save

Map 31 4/135 Turns 25 SR

Map 32 4/139 Turns 26 SR

Would have been able to 3 turn but Thymilph only tries to attack Gurren Lagann even if it's not in range.

Map 33 3/142 Turns 27 SR

Took Celestial Being route

Map 34 6/148 Turns 28 SR

Unupgraded Alto against a bunch of accurate, high HP enemies means I had to wait out the clock on the initial enemies.

Map 35 3/151 Turns 29 SR

Map 36 4/155 Turns 29 SR

Map 37 5/160 Turns 30 SR

Map 38 4/164 Turns 31 SR

Map 39 4/168 Turns 32 SR

First half is an easy 1 turn. Second half could probably be 2 turned if I had 1 more unit to help finish off the boss.

Map 40 3/171 Turns 33 SR

Map 41 3/174 Turns 34 SR

Took space route.

Stage 11:
Turns: 5/56
SR Points: 11
Total: 45

Simple stage, had to ration SP for the dodgy bosses though.

Guren Mk.II - HP+3, Armor+3, Weapons+1
Kallen - Continous Action
Quatre - Resolve
Sumeragi - Hit&Away

Stage 12:
Turns: 3/59
SR Points: 12
Total: 47

150 morale Kallen wiped like 3/4th of the stage solo. XD

Brasta Es - EN+7, Weapons+1
Duo - SP Get

Stage 13:
Turns: 4/63
SR Points: 13
Total: 50

Lots of enemies, but not that hard. Having 9 draftees by this point also helps.

Brasta Es - Mobility+2, Accuracy+2, Weapons+1
Kallen - E-Save

Stage 14:
Turns: 3/66
SR Points: 14
Total: 52

Had to hold back so Jeffrey&co don't spawn on EP, but otherwise easy.

Brasta Es - HP+6, EN+2, Armor+6, Mobility+2, Accuracy+2
Esther - Resolve
Jeffrey - Hit&Away

Stage 15:
Turns: 6/72
SR Points: 15
Total: 57

Could have cleared in 5, but I need the extra Cash and PP this early.

Brasta - HP+4, EN+1, Armor+4 (FUB Range+1)
Guren Mk.II - HP+2, Armor+2, Mobility+2, Accuracy+2
Crowe - Continous Action

Stage 16:
Turns: 4/76
SR Points: 16
Total: 60

Doubt this stage is 3-turnable. Kallen+Crowe=easy SR point.

Brasta Es - HP+4, EN+1, Armor+4 (FUB Range+1)
Guren Mk.II - HP+5, Armor+5 (FUB Range+1)
Kallen - SP Get
Lelouch - Continous Action
Duo - Dash
Toudou - Continous Action
C.C. - Continous Action
Ougi - Hit&Away

Stage 17:
Turns: 4/80
SR Points: 17
Total: 63

Again, could have shaved a turn, but all thay money/items/pp...

Shinkirou - EN+8, Mobility+4, Accuracy+4, Weapons+4
Shenlong - EN+4
Lelouch - Resolve
Wufei - Continous Action

Stage 18:
Turns: 3/83
SR Points: 18
Total: 65

Kallen/Duo/Esther rampages, Suzaku baits and clears the road, Gino gets item. Duo also scored his 150th here, netting me the bronze emblem.

Shinkirou - Mobility+1, Accuracy+1, Weapons+3
Crowe - Resolve

Chapter 10: 2+3 turns, 1 SR point (Total turns 36, total SR points 10, Net 26)

I tried this chapter twice. The second time while I think I handled Shuttle getting XP and such better on its supplies in the backline, Aoi was targeted more heavily and basically the 7-3 split of kills when from Kouji/Aoi to Aoi/Kouji, IIRC, so I reverted, because Kouji is closer to 300PP, and on my main route more often.

[spoiler=Strategy]pA04s5A.png

dmWMMo7.png

eoCYThq.png

Lagann boards the Battleship because its at like 200 HP, lol.

GaLyE5V.png

The highlighted unit is the only one at full heatlh. As long as it attacks Kouji and is Photon Beamed, everything will die.

[spoiler=stats]LtzvQVr.png

mx3ruBt.png

lA74ZmG.png

LmLOx7f.png

1AY0sF5.png

G1y57xv.png

SUEnS4d.png

4UjNZFs.png

Chapter 11: 3 turns, 1 SR point (Total turns 39, total SR points 11, Net 28)

[spoiler=Strategy]So1nKSd.png

bBZaKvE.png

Softening for Trider and Crowe, killing these two triggers the first Kamina event. I have Gurren+Lagan do their combo attack to soften the last kill for Shuttle.

4DWDzbi.png

Godmars softened the one Aoi kills Player Phase, Lockon softens one that will suicide onto her in EP. Kouji softens his own horse dude to kill EP and trigger the second Kamina event. He also Photon Beams one of the ~7000 hp dudes, killing with a crit.

T20hjER.png

After I switch pilots to Simon (whose 170 will more than outweighs his lesser melee than Kamina), I crit Viral bringing him pretty low.

SJyb43S.png

Crowe killed the ~7000 HP guy that Setsuna weakened. Either he can't cast Focus of GurrenLagann has to be a less attractive target (full health) or maybe both, otherwise Viral won't target him.

U3epx8t.png

Aoi has enough juice to transform, she'll tank the final ~7000 HP dude on EP, I think and Kouji handles the rest.

jQmgqdF.png

Viral goes down on the EP. Since he acts last, I kill all the beastmen before triggering their disappearance, and the Invaders' arrival. The Invaders promptly leap into action, and their En Drain attack is hella annoying.

l7i3zId.png

4gU17wN.png

Only one of these gets proper killed by Shuttle, though I let it take a kill count credit (from Kenji) via support attack, to replace the one it lost to a support attack in ch9 (to Kenji). Not that it will ever get an Ace Bonus anyway, but...

xGCxdJk.png

araeCOf.png

How the other invaders started their turns. (There's another directly below the one directly below Exia, and nearby the Trider.

q82hkQb.png

Mazinger doesn't need help, and Exia and GurrenLagann just move further left out of aggro range, letting my important units get the kills.

[spoiler=stats]

AXYBHmr.png

DSBQO2s.png

not pictured (also not deployed), Alleliuah. (also not pictured, all of the sub pilots)

cksUUyo.png

eML4odQ.png

YKNEXys.png

wSAuyqn.png

nqWiJFM.png

GBzsJbI.png

Chapter 12: 4 turns, 1 SR point (Total turns 43, total SR points 12, Net 31)

I had to buff Mazinger's Energy all the way, and both Brasta and Mazinger to weapons level 5. Well, maybe I didn't have to, and could have got by on Energy 7 and Weapons 3 or 4, but I didn't want to replay the stage fifteen times to find out. My idea was, I played it once, got a 5 turn, wasn't entirely satisfied since it finished on turn 5 PP and I had 4 extremely weak enemies to kill (~1000HP range, no struggle). I wanted to see if I could a) get a 4 turn, or failing that b) get the 5 turn with fewer kills lost to undrafted units. I was going to try it two additional attempts, the first with mid-level upgrades, the second with "spending all my money" upgrades. Since I managed to make it work on mid-level, and even refined it a bit such that it was more like a "situation c) 4 turn with fewer kills lost", I didn't bother going back and spending less. I already put enough time into this chapter by my reckoning.

[spoiler=Strategy]Turn 1 is pretty braindead, save for Crowe and Getter's exact locations, which I think I got to be just about ideal and are shown in the deployment screenshot anyway. The goal is not to kill any more units than I have to, so I get as much Will for my reinforcements as possible. So aside from the one Crowe killed on the PP, I selected lower weapons manually so he didn't crit-kill the others.

JaVlNHr.png

Irmtt8G.png

Trider needs the +1 movement part for my strategy to really work cleanly here. Not so much for this turn, but for next turn definitely. Actually, maybe he could get by by switching to bird-form mech, now that Crowe's weapons did more damage, but I already had the base gameplan laid out with him having the part, so I didn't want to rock the boat of my strategy too much by giving it to Aoi instead. Anyway, you kill a total of 4 (5?) units to activate the Gurren Lagann event.

h7vmjFR.png

Godmars and Exia get in position for where I'll need them. Ptolemaios heals Getter, and Shuttle supplies it. Gurren attacked the top ~7000 hp beastman so Crowe could finish it and be in range to counter the second as it comes up to meet him. Simon then combined with Kamina as prep for next turn.

UeFbeUk.png

As mentioned earlier, Trider needed the extra move to make it to kill the 2nd ~7000 hp beastman that Crowe wounded. Lockon kills a stray beastman in the middle, while Aoi goes full Dancougar, killing the last beastman, getting the SR point, and triggering the DB arrival (complete with MDs). I couldn't really afford to have Mazinger take the kill as I wanted him up top tanking a shit-ton of aggro. Well, as least, I don't think I could afford it, as changing Mazinger's position at that point would have had way more ripples than me finding a way to not need Setsuna to Continuous Action kill so he could make his way over to support attack with Crowe (which had ended up being rendered obsolete by the Brasta+Mazinger upgrades) and to let Aoi get a few more kills in the middle area. Originally this Aoi kill was given to someone else (Kenji, maybe), so I could have her full move to try to get closer to the action, but nobody ever seemed to target her on enemy phase, and she could still reach her desired position from the revised location, so...

DQGVMbG.png

Godmars attacks the left MD to deal some nice damage. He's also in pretty perfect range to get attacked at 6 range by the far left DB, and I think he counters one of the top DB too? Exia is just out of range to avoid getting targeted by the far left, and you can usually quicksave to get changed targets if needed on too many others. In the final run, I think the MD actually targeted him, but it ended up okay in the end. The reason I say this is because Mazinger actually has some survivability issues on EP if the boss targets him and he doesn't dodge as with nearly everything targeting him he's down to something like 580 health (his chance to dodge is pretty shit, tbh, MD has something like 74% hit at max Mazinger Prevail.) Crowe had attacked the other MD, and countered it, while GL softened up a DB on the lower right with both the PP and EP, so that it's in super easy range for Trider to take.

KUntOW9.png

The HP window is covering the lower left DB (currently at ~6000HP, it gets Final Godmars'd for ease of both getting GM out of the rest of the action, and making sure it gets dead.)

ZPeLHma.png

A Triple Laser + Lockon support, followed by Lockon, followed by Dancougar crit puts the MD out of commision.

0oi8dwA.png

Mazinger accel'd over to Breastfire the other MD with Invincible up, putting it in ripe range for Crowe. I didn't like the looks of a ~6000 hp DB, so Getter 2 softened it up a bit. GL weakens the lower DB left alive to easy kill range for Crowe, while the other is in kill range for Crowe's final ACP round.

93IFv5e.png

The left two DB have to go for Aoi (the top one sometimes wants GM or Getter 2, reloading isn't necessary for a clear, just for Aoi getting kills/PP). The middle two DB always target Mazinger. One of them has to close to 1-range for Breastfire, as he doesn't have enough energy for 2 Photon Beams. Often both of them will, but not always.

[spoiler=stats]oOSCRNl.png

HRGGSyh.png

Ejhvy85.png

(not pictured Alleluiah and the Subs). And the roster is bloated with tons of people I've never met and can never use.

m82xbPC.png

xOWLBua.png

nVVFZys.png

wKC46Ob.png

rw6ij53.png

N89Cr36.png

Stage 19:
Turns: 4/87
SR Points: 19
Total: 68

2 turns for starting enemies, 2 for the rest. Lelouch MAPed the crap out of the bosses.

Deathscythe - Mobility+6, Accuracy+6
Sandrock - Mobility+6, Accuracy+6
Shenlong - EN+5, Mobility+6, Accuracy+6, Weapons+6
Esther - Cooperative Attack
Duo - Will Limit Break, Melee+11
Chiba - Continous Action

Stage 20:
Turns: 4/91
SR Points: 20
Total: 71

Had to wait out the event to avoid penalty so...

Shenlong - EN+1, Weapons+4
Kallen - Dash
Lelouch - E-Save
Cynthia - Continous Attack
Asahina - Continous Attack

Stage 21:
Turns: 3/94
SR Points: 21
Total: 73

Good positioning and CA abuse was vital here.

Deathscythe - Mobility+4, Accuracy+4
Shenlong - Mobility+4, Accuracy+4
Crowe - E-Save
Duo - Melee+14

Stage 22:
Turns: 4/98
SR Points: 22
Total: 76

Got SR on 3, clear on 4 EP. Holy **** the MONEY! Duo also got me the Silver emblem here.

Deathscythe - HP+10, Armor+10 (FUB Range+1)
Shenlong - HP+10, Armor+10 (FUB Range+1)
Duo - Melee+12
Wufei - E-Save

Stage 23:
Turns: 5/103
SR Points: 23
Total: 80

Having to wait 2 turns suck, but otherwise smooth sailing.

Macross Frontier - EN+10
Ptolemaios 2 - EN+10
Crowe - SP Get

Stage 24:
Turns: 7/110
SR Points: 24
Total: 86

Pretty sure there is no way to end this stage earlier.

Shinkirou - HP+8, Armor+8, Mobility+3, Accuracy+3, Weapons+1 (FUB Barrier Cost 0)
Sandrock Kai - HP+10, Armor+10, Mobility+4, Accuracy+4 (FUB Range+1)
Zangetsu - EN+5, Weapons+5
Crowe - Will Limit Break, Hit&Away, Ranged+11
Esther - B-Save
Duo - Melee+14
Quatre - E-Save, Refuel skill

[spoiler=28-33]
Chapter 28
SR POints: 28
Total turns: 80

You need to kill about 7 units to trigger all the events, I needed to wait till turn 2 to avoid penalty. After that kill the non shielded DM's and the Chronos grunts so only your units get attacked on EP.

Chapter 29
SR POints: 29
Total turns: 83

You'll need your best killer to rush east and start weaking that boss DM, Schuval spawns near Crowe so place him next to your best unit. After they spawn it takes about 4 more kills for Suzaku and Zechs to spawn. You'll also need another killer to take the north east portion,
Roger helps clean up and no payment on repair bills.

Kenji replaced Counter with Will Limit Break, FUB (+1 range)
Faye CA
Apollo CA
Roger CA +2 Weapons and Armor
Sylvia SP Up +4

Chapter 30
SR POints: 30
Total turns: 86

No comment

Crowe +5 EN
Takeru +1 Support Attack +4 Melee
Sirius +30 melee

Chapter 31
SR POints: 31
Total turns: 89

Since I have Takeru I can just rush towards Marg, finished in turn 4.

Crowe +1 Support Attack
Toshiya CA
Elchie CA
Apollo +1 weapon and +2 armor
Roger +2 weapons, +1 armor and accuracy

Chapter 32
Total turns: 91

Pretty easy map, just need to make sure you can one turn the boss that spawns in the south east corner after taking out the battleship.

Apollo +2 weapons (maxed)

Chapter 33
Total turns: 93

Easy map, killing a certain amount of enemies trigger the boss spawn from the south.

Map 42 5/179 Turns 35 SR

Map 43 5/184 Turns 36 SR

Map 44 4/188 Turns 37 SR

Map 45 3/191 Turns 37 SR

Map 46 2/193 Turns 37 SR

Map 47 2/195 Turns 38 SR

Map 48 4/199 Turns 39 SR

Map 49 4/203 Turns 40 SR

Map END 3/206 Turns 40 SR Level 99 End Boss

4 Enables, 7 Hopes, a Resupply spirit and a manual resupply from Tamaki means a lot of turns for Shin Getter, most of them Valored and 3 of them using Shin Getter Change Attack. Ryouma dealt almost 200k to the boss on his own and a few other units cleaned up what was left of his health. A 2 turn is probably possible with 2 more Enables, an additional Resupply, 2 more Hopes and maybe a few more Daunts (I had 4 Daunts) by letting Shin Getter literally solo the final boss after cleaning up the 3 sub bosses on turn 2.

Total Turns for Z2.1: 206 - 40 SR - 5 end boss = 161

Units:

Brasta -- Perfect availability and great range and starting skills for Support Attacking.

Getter/Shin Getter -- Ridiculously hard hitting, often 2 shotting bosses once Ryouma got Valor. It takes a ton of EN but a Propellant Tank mostly fixes that. Definitely worth the first pick.

Wing -- Pretty underwhelming in this game. It takes a lot of EN for its good attacks and doesn't hit as hard as I would like. Having much better MAP attacks in 2.2 should hopefully justify this pick.

Exia -- My second hardest hitter for most of the game. Solid range with a range increasing part and enough power to deal with most mooks with cheapish attacks. Innate Continuous Action and Yell to use it on turn 1 are also super cool.

Sol Gravion -- 6 pilots and good power hampered by poor availability. Lack of Prevail makes it a lot less durable than my other Supers but having a pilot with guard fixes that. Primary advantage late game are 3 pilots with Valor, my only Resupply and a single Hope. Having so many pilots with Valor means that I could freely spend Touga's SP on Zeal, too.

Dynames -- Support attacker #2. Missing the last 2 maps isn't a big deal and is made up for by joining super early.

Aphrodite A -- Early game spammed Bless, late game spammed Enable. Instrumental in late game boss kills.

Basara -- Does not exist

Daitarn 3 -- 2L size leads to some decent damage but poor movement and bad ranged attacks leaves it as one of my worse supers.

Panther -- Hope is great, nothing but a low movement heal bot before then.

Nu Gundam -- I should have fed more kills to Amuro so he could Double Attack more reliably but still a solid sniper when he was around.

King Kittan -- Poor damage, bad terrain ranks and low movement lead to my worst combat unit.

Gunleon -- Does not exist

Taurus -- Does not exist

Burai -- Resupply is nice and so is Daunt but low movement made it a bit hard to take advantage of.

Ru Shako -- Does not exist (except I think in one of the flash back maps but that doesn't count)

Go -- Does not exist

Wow Wright, get on chat if you can, wanna talk. Also, DAMN, that's a LOT of enables. o_O

Was away for holiday, so... not much progress sadly.

Stage 25:
Turns: 4/114
SR Points: 25
Total: 89

Easy stage, losing Esther sucks though.

Zangetsu - Mobility+5, Accuracy+4, Weapons+5
Kallen - Will Limit Break
Lelouch - Hit&Away
Wufei - Dash

Stage 26:
Turns: 4/118
SR Points: 26
Total: 92

2 turns for event, 2 for the stage.

Zangetsu - HP+6, EN+5, Armor+6, Mobility+5, Accuracy+6
Lelouch - SP Get

Stage 27:
Turns: 2/120
SR Points: 27
Total: 93

Blew Wufei up on turn 1, everyone else on 2. Ali pops up, got smacked, then suicided along with his goons on EP2.

Zangetsu - HP+4, Armor+4 (FUB Range+1)
Akatsuki (C.C.) - Mobility+4, Accuracy+4, Weapons+7
Kallen - Melee+31
Duo - Melee+15
Toudou - Resolve
Cynthia - Resolve
C.C. - Resolve

Stage 28:
Turns: 3/123
SR Points: 28
Total: 95

Took planning and needs powerhouses, but doable!

Akatsuki (Asahina) - Mobility+4, Accuracy+4
Akatsuki (Chiba) - Mobility+4, Accuracy+4
Crowe - Ranged+14
Kallen - Melee+17
Lelouch - Ranged+14

Stage 29:
Turns: 3/126
SR Points: 29
Total: 97

Triggered events on PP2, cleared on 3. Lulu MAPped a lot~

Heavyarms Kai - Armor+5, Mobility+10, Accuracy+10, Weapons+10
Kallen - Melee+30
Lelouch - Ranged+16
Trowa - Continous Action, Resolve

Stage 30:
Turns: 3/129
SR Points: 30
Total: 99

Triggered events on PP2, cleared on 3. Having the CG grunts with base HP and HP parts on Michel makes this easy.

Heavyarms Kai - HP+10, EN+10, Armor+5 (FUB Range+1)
Akatsuki (C.C.) - Weapons+2
Kallen - Melee+17
Duo - Melee+17
Asahina - Resolve
Chiba - Resolve

Stage 31:
Turns: 2/131
SR Points: 31
Total: 100

Triggered SR on 2, then immediately focused Geraud down.

Akatsuki (C.C.) - Mobility+6, Accuracy+6, Weapons+1
Akatsuki (Asahina) - Mobility+1, Accuracy+1, Weapons+4
Akatsuki (Chiba) - Mobility+1, Accuracy+1, Weapons+4
Crowe - Ranged+16
Kallen - Melee+24

[spoiler=34-40 (Z2.1)]Takeru +23 Melee
Crowe +21 Range
Kenji Replaced Will on hit with Dash, +5 range
Toshiya +4 Weapons, Accuracy, Armor +3 EN

Chapter 34 (Japan)
Total turns: 95

You'll most likely need at least 7 heavy hitters to two turn this I believe. Killing 3 enemies triggers Dai-Guard spawn, reducing the Hetrodyne's health to around 15k regenerates it's health but does the same for Akagi and his crew.
Finished on turn 3

Crowe +2 EN, Mobility +3 Accuracy
Akagi Replace

Chapter 35 (Japan)
Total turns: 99

Since Kouji and Sayaka are forced for three turns you can equip Kouji with Kamina's Sunglasses (+20 will) and the S Rank Sea part, on the start of turn two Kouji damages Ashura to around 40k HP. This triggers your reinforcements and moves Ashura to the north, they move towards Kouji but attacks anything in their path.
Besides that an easy map.

Chapter 36(Japan)
Total turns: 101

You need to kill four to trigger Ryoma's spawn, place you best DPS at the south to kill Adene. After that kill the three Getter Robos.

Takeru +14 Melee
Kenji +10 Range
Apollo Morale
Roger Morale, +3 Weapons, +1 Accuracy and Armor, +3 EN
Akagi Replace Combat Spirit with Dash
Toshiya +3 weapons

Chapter 37
SR Points:37
Total turns: 105

Reinforcements spawn on turn 3 of PF, you need Alto to one shot the enemies to save turns which isn't possible for me. Enemies will spawn in all directions except east.

Roger +2 Weapons (Maxed)
Toshiya +2 Weapons (Maxed)

Chapter 38
Total turns: 107

Reinforcements spawn on turn 2, after killing some of the initial enemies DM Beasts spawn south.

Akagi +3 weapons, +2 Accuracy and Armor

Chapter 39
Total turns: 109

First part is easy to one turn, have Bacrof use analyze on the two Fatties(Light blue enemies) then send Godan north, Chirico south, and the rest west. Second part is M or below units only, killing Leeman spawns Yplision and moves to where Gregor is other than that easy map. Akagi gets his ace so now he can nuke harder.

Chapter 40
SR Points: 40
Total turns: 111

If you don't mind sacrificing some grunt kills this map is possible to three turn granted you'll need good DPS units and support attacks. On turn 2 it's best to kill the eastern boss first so Ryoma and the next boss spawns. After killing Gore, Shin Dragon spawns in the center, since Akagi had Soul due to ace it was possible to kill Shin Dragon
in one turn.

Short update (41-44 Space)

Crowe +28 Range
Takeru +16 Melee
Kenji +19 Range
Toshiya Morale
Silvia SP UP +1
Renton CA
Akagi +1 Weapons (Maxed) +2 Armor
Faye +4 Weapons, Armor, and Accuracy

Chapter 41
SR Points: 41
Total turns: 112

Takeru convinves Marg on turn 1, after that Roze and Gamn spawns south west and north, sacrificed some grunts to finish on turn 2.

Chapter 42 (Space)
SR Points: 42
Total turns: 114

Killed Roze on turn 2 after that Silver Soldiers spawn from all directions except south, finished on turn 3, Toshiya gets his ace bonus.

Takeru +11 Melee
Kenji +13 Range
Toshiya Will Limit Break
Sirius CA +1 Melee
Apollo +1 Support Attack, +3 HP and EN(Maxed), +4 Armor (Maxed), +1 Accuracy
Sylvia +1 SP UP
Crowe +3 HP and EN(Maxed) +1 Mobility(Maxed)
Faye +3 Weapons and Armor +5 EN

Chapter 43 (Space)
SR Points: 43
Total turns: 117

It might not be possible to finish this in less than 4 turns with the amount of DM spawns. You can convince Margurette with Crowe in order to make her retreat.

Chapter 44 (Space)
SR Points: 44
Total turns: 119

Since Silver Soldiers have high ass HP it'll take two rounds to kill one, best to send your tanky and dodgy units north and northwest. Start of turn 3 killed off remaining enemies, and Moon Will spawns on the center of the crater north of the starting position.

[spoiler=45-Final Total Turns: 135]Renton +3 Weapons and Mobility

Jeffrey +4 Weapons and Armor, +5 EN, +3 Accuracy
Roger +4 HP, EN, Armor, and Accuracy
Sumeragi Hit and Away +5 EN, Armor, Accuracy, +7 Weapons
Toshiya +6 EN (Maxed), +3 Accuracy, HP, and Armor

Chapter 45
SR Points: 45
Total turns: 123

With good positioning and units you can get it done in three turns like Wen, but since I lacked map attacks I was able to do it in 4. You'll want to avoid this situation in the screenshot below because the battleships will support defend each other twice.

h5y5C9p.png

Takeru +22 Melee
Kenji +17 Range
Akagi Replace Prevail with Will Limit Break +20 Melee
Crowe +24 Range
Roger +1 Support Attack
Apollo Replaced Spirit Fortitude with Will Limit Break
Sirius +11 Melee
Silvia +1 SP UP

Chapter 46
SR Points: 46
Total turns: 125

Finished first phase in turn 2, after that the Zul clones spawn west and east. The real Zul spawns here:

d6b09Dt.png

Takeru +4 Melee
crowe +9 Range
Kenji +3 Range
Toshiya Replace Will on Damage with +1 Support Attack +6 HP, +2 Armor and Accuracy (Maxed)
Roger FUB +1 Range

Chapter 47
SR Points: 47
Total turns: 126

Easy map to two turn with right units and spirit usage, Roger gets his ace bonus.

Sumeragi +5 HP, +5 EN and Armor(Maxed), +3 Accuracy and Weapons(Maxed)

Chapter 48
Turns:(7)
SR Points: 48
Total turns: 133

Finished first phase on turn 2 of EP, second phase in 4 turns best to upgrade Sumeragi and equip some parts like SP restore and EN restore, also leave some units for Continuous Action. And the final part in 2 turns equipping Setsuna with S rank space part and a super repair kit/propane tank helped and a crit allows you to finish it in turn 2 of PP.

Renton Morale, +2 Weapons(maxed), +3 Mobility, +4 HP and EN

Chapter 49
Total turns: 135

It's possible to finish this on turn 3 of EP at least, but it requires at least two Enable and Awakening spirit users and good map attacks. First turn was killing a certain amount of enemies till Holland spawns. After killing him on turn 1 Shuval and DM beasts spawn north east, I had to use enable on Holland so he can dock into the Bships.

Turn 2 killed Shuval so Margrette retreats, after that Aim spawns in the top left corner and set people up in position so they can deal as much damage to the other enemies. Turn 3 killed Aim and killed as much enemies as possible, if Crowe didn't get stunned it would've been easier.

Takeru +39 Melee
Akagi +13 Melee, FUB +1 Range
Sumeragi +2 SP UP
Renton +1 Support Attack, +7 Melee
Roger Replaced Battle Spirit with Will Limit Break, +1 Support Attack
Apollo +1 Support Attack, +1 Prevail
Sirius +18 Melee
Silvia +1 SP UP
Toshiya +1 Support Attack
Kenji +5 Range
Faye Resupply Skill, +5 Range, FUB +1 Range
Jeffrey CA +2 Armor and Weapons (Both maxed)

Final Chapter
Turns:(0) 3-5 for lvl 99 Gaioh
Total turns: 135

I equipped Sumeragi with 2 +40 SP parts and one full SP restore part. Ignore as much enemies as possible while preserving SP and EN/Ammo, turn 2 killed Shioni and setup my people to weaken those two RevivalDM, turn 3 is how my people were setup so they can kill the two RevivalDM and setup for Gaioh.

QoaHMPy.png

Choose the second option twice to fight lvl 99 Gaioh, thanks to Takeru's mass SP, Support Attacks, and Sumeragi's Enable and Hope spam it was enough to one turn Gaioh. (Gaioh spawn location below)

Re7T0fw.png

Team Analysis:

Crowe: Probably the best Banpresto original character with his auto crit on support attack and a very good spirit pool. Definitely the guy that can be a lifesaver and playmaker.

Takeru: Definitley first/second pick imo, even though he needs 130 will to get going his SP amount is large enough to use Spirit twice and you also get an item that recovers 40SP pretty early. While his range is short his damage and spirit pool makes up for it, not to mention he has quite a bit of force deployment maps.

Kenji: I really like the unit's design, plus Kenji and his crew they bring a lot of utility on maps, triple laser is good for taking out the shielded DMs at max upgrade you get 5 (7shots with B save) of 6100 damage stack that with crit parts and he'll one shot most enemies in one hit on crit. Naoto has a cheap Fatih at 40SP, Mika also has a pretty cheap Analyze cost at 25 and he gives units 2 space around him +10 accuracy and evade. I definitely think he's worth second or third pick material.

Akagi: He's only good unit because lack of good long range weapons pluse terrain issues. When he gets his Fractal Knot weapons he starts to shine more because those are what make him a good nuker especially when he gets his ace so Soul only costs 40SP. In the beginning it's best for him to gain PP by resupplying other units because of his Salaryman ability which gives him decent amount of PP for leveling, killing every 10 units, and surviving a map.

Renton: Pretty underwhelming especially before upgrade, (or maybe I didn't give him a chance) mostly used for utility when Eureka is around for her Attune. When he gets his upgrade he is capable of two rounding most enemies though at a good weapon level.

Elchi: I didn't bother with her because she doesn't offer anything unique plus I had to focus funds for Apollo, Roger and others so no chance for her. She needs hit and run to be at least decent because her P weapon sucks.

Apollo: A good unit in terms of damage and PP management due to Aquarion system, default set is probaby the best (Apollo, Sirius, and Silvia). Sirius is probably the most EN efficient on EP, because Apollo would drain a lot of EN doing Mugen Punches. Durability issues can be fixed with Guard usage especially if Silvia has SP UP.

Roger: Another of one of my favorites, he learns Soul and can hit pretty hard though his movement, range, and durability can be an issue at times it was worth drafting him for the damage, also Negotiator skill eliminates repair cost which is good.

Faye: A pretty good unit though I didn't use her much because of funds issue, she can be a pretty good damage dealer and resupplier.

Toshiya: He lacks long range weapons that deal good damage but the ability to lower enemies armor is really helpful. He has his own EN restore ability and adding a propane tank to it allows him to recover twice, a good unit imo.

Jeffrey: I didn't use him much because no Macross on my team, but a good damage dealer and pretty good in early stages.

Sumeragi: I think she's at her best in this game because she can level by repairing, while her combat isn't too good her utility makes up for it later on.

Dayaka: Was only good for cleaning up trash, with some healing, analyzing, and exhausting stuff.

Moving on to Z2.2 later.

Stage 32:
Turns: 3/134
Total: 102

Triggered events on 3, cleared map right then and there. (had Lelouch stationed to MAP Marilyn when she shows up)

Akatsuki (Asahina) - Mobility+2, Accuracy+1, Weapons+3
Akatsuki (Chiba) - Mobility+2, Accuracy+1, Weapons+3
Toudou - E-Save

Stage 33:
Turns: 2/136
Total: 103

Positioning + Powerhouses = Easy 2-turn.

Akatsuki (Asahina) - Accuracy+1, Weapons+2
Akatsuki (Chiba) - Accuracy+1, Weapons+2
Cynthia - E-Save

Stage 34:
Turns: 3/139
Total: 105

Triggered reinforcements on 2 PP, clear on 3 EP.

Akatsuki (Asahina) - Mobility+2, Accuracy+2, Weapons+1
Akatsuki (Chiba) - Mobility+2, Accuracy+2, Weapons+1
Crowe - Ranged+23
Kallen - Support Attack+2
Lelouch - Ranged+21

Stage 35:
Turns: 3/142
Total: 107

Triggered SR on 2, clear on 3.

Akatsuki (C.C.) - HP+10, EN+10,Armor+10 (FUB Range+1)
Dominator - EN+6
Jeffrey - Continous Action
Quatre - SP Get

Stage 36:
Turns: 5/147
Total: 111

Backup comes on 4, clear on 5.

SUMO - EN+7, Mobility+4, Accuracy+4, Weapons+4
Crowe - Ranged+7
Kallen - Melee+21
Duo - Melee+12
Lelouch - Ranged+9
Trowa - B-Save
Wufei - SP Get
Lacus - Continous Action, Hit&Away
Harry - Continous Action, Resolve

Stage 37:
Turns: 2/149
SR Points: 37
Total: 112

Kallen learned Hot Blood last stage and OHKOs Giga Adamons. XD

Akatsuki (Asahina) - EN+8, Mobility+1, Accuracy+1
Akatsuki (Chiba) - HP+10, EN+10,Armor+10, Mobility+1, Accuracy+1 (FUB Range+1)

Stage 38:
Turns: 2/151
Total: 113

FUBed Toudou made this 2-turn possible~

Shen Hu - EN+2, Mobility+2, Accuracy+2, Weapons+7
Crowe - Ranged+15
Lelouch - Ranged+14
Xingke - Continous Action, Resolve

Stage 39:
Turns: 7/158
Total: 119

2 turns for the stage, 5 for Chirico's duel >_<

Shen Hu - HP+4, EN+5, Armor+4, Mobility+5, Accuracy+5

Chapter 13: 2 turns, 1 SR point (Total turns 45, total SR points 13, Net 32)

Crowe Acquires Continuous Action before the stage, and it proves vital.

[spoiler=strategy]aL9dtPk.png

Initial deploy

Dbf0u7Y.png

Start of turn 2

sepLVyy.png

End of turn 2. Crowe Continuous Actioned on the Secret Square to acquire the Auto-Repairer while still being able to make it south where he needs to go. On EP Mazinger Photon Beams all the long range enemies, and crits the full health beefy one for 10k damage for a clean sweep of the map.

[spoiler=stats]

trW0Uju.png

G6fdD4F.png

d4kcbgl.png

ABdNR98.png

l9l7UXN.png

ynMfQsI.png

tzZIPFH.png

H1EB7Sm.png

tYyfmGh.png

zOGCxZE.png

64COa3I.png

scPRekP.png

JeKDvYY.png

[spoiler=suborders]kLRDxmP.png

Chapter 14: 4 turns, 1 SR point (Total turns 49, total SR points 14, Net 35)

Mazinger acquired Continuous Action. It proved vital.

[spoiler=Strategy]

HhQdhlU.png

Deployment

aRArckq.png

Aoi softens a kill for Crowe, while Ougi and Watta soften for Kouji. They'll both be able to CA next turn, thanks to Crowe's +Will part and top ace and because of Kouji's wtf will gains.

HwCEeZ1.png

Turn 2 sees Mazinger CA'ing over to Stronger T4, while Aoi and Watta stay mostly south central, and Crowe heads down toward the Rhinodamon.

qX5Zh8h.png

Start of turn 3. When I need Shuttle out of aggro range, it generally just jerks off with a battleship. Ptolemaios obviously gives better XP gain if available, but Macross Quarter does better than nothing in a pinch.

18pICLO.png

Crowe CA's off something to reposition himself so Watta can get a support attack, then he finishes the Rhinodamon.

AzvPKuI.png

Since Aoi needs 2 more will to transform, Mazinger has to kill 2 of the mechabeast grunts. He ends his turn directly beneath the topmost one at one range, having killed the left two while working his way there. 1 range lets him Breastfire it easily to death, since quicksaving for crits is way more of a pain on EP. Aoi then Accels her way all the way left and counterkills everything that attacks her.

GaUndDU.png

Turn 4 start.

T4GTLiy.png

Aoi softens Stronger T4 to let Mazinger CA off of it down to make another kill in the South. Watta moves up north to kill that final big Damon there, in range of Repair from Sumeragi. Ougi gets a support attack to finish one enemy, leaving Crowe to mop up the final two for the SR point.

[spoiler=stats]

tcHheba.png

dzJ6dLa.png

oQME2Dg.png

HXAAHFS.png

NWFVmTi.png

MDamuNf.png

1O3oMYa.png

qgkU9CX.png

hJrztWg.png

COE14kp.png

yRGFjxc.png

zQ3YfTD.png

mZDVLXu.png

[spoiler=suborders]k9Jmt4T.png

Chapter 15: 3 turns, 1 SR point (Total turns 52, total SR points 15, Net 37)

IIRC this was the chapter Shuttle got the Supply after moving skill? Or maybe it was after this one completed. I forget. It doesn't make a big difference yet either way. Crowe's new Morale skill OTOH, did make a big difference.

[spoiler=strategy]

D62pj9Q.png

Deploy

ShLmaEh.png

Initial setup. Crowe will attack the beefy robo-type from nw, while Ougi attracts the attention of 2 mooks at the bottom.

zNXggEm.png

Turn 2 start.

hFnbxdP.png

I trigger the 2nd set of enemies without even needing my CA units to move, lol.

ku3CkmN.png

Crowe puts a big dent in the boss...

IxfMSuA.png

...and aces during the enemy phase.

tgKwb4P.png

Start of turn 3.

1JNSqvS.png

B squad takes out 3 of 4 of the scopedogs that rushed in at them. The last will die to anything that sneezes at it. (Save the Ptolemaios, that is. Sumeragi can't sneeze.)

C92FlEw.png

Aoi takes care of Major Red Shoulder.

OHk3h41.png

Kouji takes out the boss, triggering the event, which freaks me out a little. I hightail the problem units into as far away a corner as possible.

I4SjEs8.png

Crowe takes out the units most likely to attack the wrong people and the EP goes just as I'd like, with bottom scopedog attacking Watta, and a couple of the others going to Aoi, who is a little behind Kouji in terms of PP and killcount. (This had been a conscious decision, but catching her back up after CA was achieved for Kouji is now a priority.)

[spoiler=stats]

UlWROmY.png

DLfqtcG.png

LPQdWfn.png

HzTer2N.png

Sa7tZua.png

bv9QvhU.png

sfss1g3.png

aWVNawo.png

z6ZoTtW.png

qQflox2.png

tEvgBUb.png

QfiltOm.png

SJiMEja.png

[spoiler=suborders]IWaHyOe.png

After the route split we get a 2nd intermission, so a 2nd set of suborders. This time the main crew can use them too! I agonized over PP vs kills for Watta, but I honestly think PP is the better choice for a growing boy.

UJJiHaK.png

Akagi needs to be level 10 for Ibuki to have Strike, so I guess he can get levels now.

Chapter 16: 3 turns, 1 SR point (Total turns 55, total SR points 16, Net 39)

I upgrade Watta's weapons to level 5. He still seems weak; ngl, I wondered if I forgot to do it or loaded the wrong save or something. Without his finisher or the weapon that fills the gap between Javelin and his Finisher, there's a large hole in his performance capability. He also got CA, because the more the merrier. It definitely helped as far as Will forcefeeding to get to the 130 for his finisher, even with his initial +10 from base skill morale. Speaking of morale, I gave it to Kouji, because why the hell not, amiright? He also got the +Will part, now that Crowe is aced and doesn't need it.

[spoiler=strategy]

1A07kBP.png

Deploy.

ZXYExaX.png

Killing two enemies with my 2 CA units (Crowe 1HKO his with an ACP crit thanks to event starting morale, Watta weakened the other, Macross was just their for Commander Aura) triggers the event.

WNTFlXN.png

JuNrAI9.png

Breast Fire + ACP Crit (Coop Attack) + ACP Crit sees the boss go down, triggering the 2nd event. Crowe gained hella levels thanks to Cheer. Lucifer runs and hides.

sf93P2m.png

Start of turn 2. Jeffrey connected both hits on EP, probably against the odds. Shuttle took one hit on support defend, Macross Quarter took the other.

ekaWWxG.png

Watta transformed for extra move and KO'd the regular DB.

k2D8pOP.png

He transforms back and kills a big DB with the help of a support attack.

i2WgyxB.png

Jeffrey wounds this big DB...

b67Trmq.png

...so that Crowe can kill it with his Bayonet and then CA down to kill another big DB with his Bayonet. Kouji I think just weakened something? I can't recall.

gjy6VZ3.png

Start of turn 3. Jeffrey made it out with like, 900 health, kind of tight, ngl.

0d1Jcek.png

Watta kills the southernmost DB, then Invincibles and attacks MD with Crowe support ACP crit, leaving it vulnerable.

WLgM1Gu.png

I think I'd misplanned things by having Bobby Vigor, because that means he can't Accel the MQ out of there, so I need to kill the top 3 DB, while leaving Crowe in range for MD. That means he CA's off of one and Kouji gets the other two. I put Kouji in range of a Supply for decent XP for Kachikouji.

yrSJySP.png

Crowe weakens MD a bit more, to help offset its regen.

OQcRPx6.png

I was out of Trust, so I had to quicksave scum for a somewhat dicey dodge to end the map.

[spoiler=stats]

M3JM6Qu.png

DqWpBOM.png

fJKHdMF.png

pRDPA9P.png

MyW2pTw.png

A4M1VY3.png

GHypn5h.png

I'm drooling at the thought of the XP gains from Repairing or Supplying a level 28 unit, ngl.

wiz091f.png

[spoiler=suborders]

MOkLAbF.png