• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because I do!

That moment when you have 8 98 attack one-handed weapons...Poor ganon never stood a chance.

Banned because Calamity Ganon was a pathetic endgame boss, and Dark Beast Ganon was even more anticlimactic. An excellent spectacle, to be sure, but very unsatisfying to actually fight.

And my horse totally did not die during the DBG fight. Of course not. That could never happen because it got caught under Ganon's hooves.

Banned because I don't think beating the Divine Beasts should halve his health, actually. The Champion powers are reward enough. The magic Sheikah lasers of death make an already short fight even shorter.

Banned because the plot would have stayed largely the same if they just helped Link by giving him the champion powers and not lopping off half of Ganon’s health, in my opinion. But that’s fine if you feel differently. I understand your perspective as well.

Banned because, if you actually do struggle with depression and you're not just joking around on a forum, then I'm sorry to hear that and I hope things get better for you so you don't have to feel that way.