• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Banned because it might be just to go against Edelgard specifically.

Banned because what’s wrong with Edelgard?

Edited by Sooks1016

16 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because what’s wrong with Edelgard?

Uh...Go to the Three Houses subforum and look at the things that were posted around march and april...

Banned because Miccy is sadly not a very good unit.

Edited by Benice

Banned because I don't really see what people could find offensive about Micaiah for the most part. The only real criticism I have towards her character is how she seemed to move into positions of military authority without really proving herself capable of leading. Other than, I thought she was a very imperfect character, something I appreciate in a protagonist.

Banned because take care! ^^

14 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because I don't really see what people could find offensive about Micaiah for the most part. The only real criticism I have towards her character is how she seemed to move into positions of military authority without really proving herself capable of leading. Other than, I thought she was a very imperfect character, something I appreciate in a protagonist.

That isn't even that unrealistic when you consider how the people of Daein view her at that point.
And it's actually used to show that she really doesn't want to be in such a position and that it takes a toll on her (see her near breakdown in Part 3).

Just now, DragonFlames said:

That isn't even that unrealistic when you consider how the people of Daein view her at that point.
And it's actually used to show that she really doesn't want to be in such a position and that it takes a toll on her (see her near breakdown in Part 3).

Banned because that's a good point. I hadn't thought of it that way, but it makes perfect sense to set up a story bit like that.