Musical Glitch?

Glitchy

I was playing the chapter where you take Fort Steiger (Inexorable Death I think) and skipped the enemy phase and the music changed from Destiny to Storm Clouds. Has this happened to anyone else?

Not in the main game, but happens all the time in DLC-chapters. Pretty normal bug, although I can't say I've experienced it in any of the story chapters...

It's supposed to do that. There's a cutscene that occurs then where Excellus appears and talks for a while during an EP, and the music changes after that.

Not in the main game, but happens all the time in DLC-chapters. Pretty normal bug, although I can't say I've experienced it in any of the story chapters...

The DLC music changing isn't a bug. Once you've cleared a map once, it has a random chance of playing your normal Risen battle theme, or the theme it normally plays.

But he's not talking about different themes that can play for the same map, he's talking about the music changing mid-battle.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

It's supposed to do that. There's a cutscene that occurs then where Excellus appears and talks for a while during an EP, and the music changes after that.

I can't believe I never noticed that until just now! Thanks!