If there any popularity polls for DLCs like they had done with Awakening, will Nintendo include non-Japanese fans to vote?

Awakener_

I think we deserved the right to, after all considering how much of a success is Awakening over here. Though the Japanese and my taste for characters is pretty much identical, so I think I could count on them on voting for my favorite characters. (Lucina and Cordelia, good job Japan)

So what do you guys think?

I'd like to vote too. Japanese fans seem to have different tastes from me. I do like Gaius, Cordelia, Inigo, and Severa, but I hate Chrom, Lucina, and Tharja and don't really care much for Owain either. Cordelia is my favorite female, but neither Gaius nor Inigo are my favorite male (Inigo IS number 2 though!). So yes, I'd love to be allowed to vote.

Or maybe just different fanservices for the different regions all together

Yo if NA troll vote like they did with that Facebook's popularity poll which if resulted in Dancina not getting a fanservice DLCs while EU and JP did. I gonna relinquish my American's citizenship and be a true waboonese.

Sure, so long as they don't try and censor the dlc fanservice and make it look even worse.

Seriously, with all the complaining Tharja does about her bikini it makes it sound like she is basically naked and that's why they censored it. But when you actually look at the uncensored its basically her normal outfit.

Gonna have to dissent from the majority opinion here. There might be another hag like Tharja and I'm glad I currently have nothing to do with the poll that placed her at the top.

You didn't vote against her, so it's your fault she got a high place (Tharja got 3rd or 4th IIRC). :P