Blademaster!

[FE8] [Complete] The Sun God's Wrath (Final V1.64 release 5/3/2021 - 27 Chapters)

On 4/15/2015 at 2:11 AM, Blademaster! said:

Witch/Seraph/Bellerophon

aw, such a shame seeing new sprite turned into a "regular sprite". When I saw the witch sprite, it instantly spurs my excitement, but seeing this witch's future promotion and sprite really disappointing though. The Witch's sprite is really cool, for real, I mean it! But the Seraph and Bellerophon are so mundane, what a shame. I wish you could rework on that one though. Other than that, the plot is intriguing, the difficulty is real and I love there is War Priest, which I'm really obsessed with, route for the Cleric. Again, wish the Witch's promotion can keep using broom instead of pegasus, that would be a lot cooler and would earn you a huge respect from the other players. Great Mod!

What I'm hoping is the final update for real this time is now ready: SGW 1.63 is here. You can download the update at the same link as always: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ck6l6c5ri3fwhon/SGW_Complete.zip?dl=0

> V1.63:
> - lowered level the ninja line learns life taker by 5
> - Added class mastery skill to class dictionary
> - Updated various text descriptions
> - Fixed various typos
> - Secret Character L can now use the regal lance
> - Fixed bug where certain class wasn't weak to sword slayer
> - Changed weapon of enemy in final map to resolve certain animation issues
> - Bishops now have A staves
> - Boosted Baron speed cap and promotion into class by 1

Hope you are all doing well! SGW V1.64 is here. It adds in some minor updates and fixes two noticeable bugs. As always, the link to the download can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ck6l6c5ri3fwhon/SGW_Complete.zip?dl=0

As mentioned previously, I am hoping this is the real final release of this hack. If it wasn't for the fact that I was fixing the two noticeable bugs, I probably wouldn't have made this update. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you find any bugs.

Change log can be found below:

> V1.64:
>
> - Fixed bug where if you beat chapter 14 before turn 3, you still recruit Iris in the chapter 15 prep screen
> - Replaced all instances of Liberation from FE3 with Truth, Despair and Hope from FE8
> - Fixed description and stat boost bug with Naglfar tome
> - Fixed cutscene mapsprite issue in chapters 15 and 17
> - Fixed various typos
> - Fixed various typos in the dictionary/guide
> - Fixed class skill of enemy in final chapter
> - Fixed bug where female bosses could be slept/silenced/stoned
> - Updated some character descriptions
> - Axefaith and armsthrift now ignore nihil
> - Lila no longer starts with a restore staff in chapter 19
> - Fixed Lila and Artemis's support levels
> - A certain recruitable character learns a personal skill 1 level earlier (27 vs 28)

4 hours ago, Blademaster! said:

Hope you are all doing well! SGW V1.64 is here.

Oh my god... I just STARTED PLAYING 1.63 LMFAO.

Is my save compatible with this one? Also I LOVE THIS HACK! It's so fun. You and your team did such a good job with it ^_^

Very very well done. BTW. in 1.63 there is a support that some guy has with "Nia" that isn't unlocked in the otherwise 100% completed Support menu... Kind of strange

5 hours ago, Ikeypoo said:

Oh my god... I just STARTED PLAYING 1.63 LMFAO.

Is my save compatible with this one? Also I LOVE THIS HACK! It's so fun. You and your team did such a good job with it ^_^

Very very well done. BTW. in 1.63 there is a support that some guy has with "Nia" that isn't unlocked in the otherwise 100% completed Support menu... Kind of strange

Yes, your .sav should be compatible. That support you are referring too is just fluff. There are no conversations for it.

I love this game so far! I just finished Chapter 7, and it has been phenomenal, it is tough but fair! This is the first FE game/Hack I've played where I'm torturing myself trying to figure out who to bring on missions with me, you've done a fantastic job of making every character I've seen (so far at least) provide value.

Edited by steroidz

On 5/19/2021 at 3:57 PM, steroidz said:

I love this game so far! I just finished Chapter 7, and it has been phenomenal, it is tough but fair! This is the first FE game/Hack I've played where I'm torturing myself trying to figure out who to bring on missions with me, you've done a fantastic job of making every character I've seen (so far at least) provide value.

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it! Everyone is usable, so feel free to use who you want and enjoy!