Nintendo direct : Fire emblem "part"

Jose_Darkeye

Seem like fire emblem : from game all about fighting , sword , battle field , dragon and some romances .... Now it has dating sim , harvest moon , daily life ,.... WTF .

Maybe we should change its name : Harvest Emblem

Bathhouses...face rubbing...Nope, going to focus on the positives here!

Setting up your home base honestly reminds me Monster Rancher,and the amphibi-dragon does too. Seeing as how it's been a long time since that series was good (or in America) I fully welcome this change. Can I just say I already love Sharky? (Shut up, that's his name.) You get to feed him too, which again reminds me of Monster Rancher.

It seems pretty boy Kamuis are now an option judging by the redhead. Sweet.

My Castle looks like it'll be tons of fun. Personally I was blown away once it showed that the base can be viewed in 3D.

You get some Kamui customization after the beginning of the game which is cool.

Umm...umm...umm...Oh forget it. The face rubbing looks extremely creepy, and I want one of those soldiers to file for sexual harassment. The bathhouse is a Japanese thing so I can't really complain too much. Still those scenes always make me awkward in anime, and now they can make me awkward in FE.

Honestly, I think my castle is a great idea. Giving players a customizable area with streetpass options, experience grinding and support building. It seems better than going through a plethora of dull menu screens. That said face rubbing makes me uncomfortable. Also listening in at 2:36 reveals the Vendor Music is back. I feel an unnatural amount of hype for that alone.

There is a lot wrong with the face rubbing, but I think we just need to take a moment and think. You can RUB PEOPLE'S FACES. Honestly, this is the funniest hing I have ever seen in an FE game. I'm not complaining, as long as its optional and I don's have to do it, but this feature is just so out of place. But yeah, the My Castle seems cool. I doubt I'll use it in my Nohr campaign, but it's nice.