What are the odds of Fire Emblem 4-10 characters being in this?

Just need to point out that in the trailer when it's showing off the 3 known FE characters there are some completely black silhouettes standing behind them. so there's still a possibility for more characters

Well... we know one is Virion, and the big armored dude has a fifty fifty chance of being Druag. That leaves the black knight looking character from the first trailer, who some suspect is Lucina due to the resemblance of her mask to the character's helmet.

That would leave a fifty fifty split between classic and Awakening characters

Edited by Masked And Dangerous

God I'll be upset if this game sticks to Marth/Chrom games.

So will I, Radiant, but I think it's gonna turn out that way.

Ah well, it won't deter me from playing it if I get my hands on IR#FE and a Wii U.

Edited by ScarletFlame

I'm hardly even expecting any meaningful references to the Fire Emblem series besides nominal ones. More games being represented would be better, but it's not a big deal either way; it's not like some awesome crossover thing where Innes gets to hang out with Chrom or whatever, they're just summons, and anything more than that would exceed my expectations.

I feel bad that I'm going to buy this game whether it sucks or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Well... we know one is Virion, and the big armored dude has a fifty fifty chance of being Druag. That leaves the black knight looking character from the first trailer, who some suspect is Lucina due to the resemblance of her mask to the character's helmet.

That would leave a fifty fifty split between classic and Awakening characters

What black knight character?

• 4 weeks later...

Just need to point out that in the trailer when it's showing off the 3 known FE characters there are some completely black silhouettes standing behind them. so there's still a possibility for more characters

Like I said before

Now I just need to bring up the fact that it's very well known that Atlus likes to keep super quiet on what ever there working on.

If you recall this game was announced in January of 2013 and we all pretty much assumed that the project was dead at some point until the April direct of 2015. in which none of us expected it to be like what we saw

​so Atlus is probably just not going to say anything till the Japanese release date. (not to mention there is still a chance we'll be seeing SMT characters as personas mirages)

• 2 months later...

I'm pretty sure it's already been confirmed to be Akaneia/Ylisse only characters.

I'd like characters from other games, but I accept that we'd only have like one from each game, possibly resulting in just having every lord playable. This way at least we get representation of some otherwise not massively important characters like Cain and Virion, as well as a very diverse cast class wise. Sequels with Tellius, Jugdral, Valentina and the GBA games would be awesome though~