Lissa Reclass path? (My main posts on this forum is about reclassing)

Class: Dark Flier

Lv: 6

HP: 49

Str: 19

Mag: 22

Skill: 22

Spd: 27

Lck: 30

Def: 14

Res: 20

Weapon Ranks: Lances and Tomes E

Husband: Lon'qu

Child: Owain

Skills: Healtouch, Miracle, Rally Lck, Renewal, and Rally Mov.

Also, how does having multiple Rallies work?

I went Cleric 10>War Cleric 15> Dark Flier 6. I was thinking either Sage, Valk, or Falcoknight b/c they all have staves. I would choose which stat is higher, like Falcoknight is Str was higher than Mag, and Sage/Valkyrie if Mag was higher. But what about skills?

Having multiple rallies works in the regard that when you use the Rally Command, all Rally skills you have currently activate all at once, so if you have a Grandmaster with Rally Spectrum and Rally Speed, his Rally command would apply both at once. For that reason, getting an Einherjar or Streetpass Unit is usually the best way to go for Rally Units, because they can learn them all, with gender exceptions.

Ideally, you'd want 1 Male (for Rally Strength and some others) and 1 Female (for Rally Movemement, Rally Bond, if you have Bride DLC) unit on your crew each, these are your Rally Bots, and can serve you well. I'd also say that they should be a flying class for maximum efficiency.

As for skills, Lissa is pretty straightforward imo. I'd go for a basic template like this:

For Falcon Knight: Limit Breaker (DLC), Iote's Shield (DLC), Galeforce, Renewal, Lancefaire

For Sage/Valkyrie: Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Renewal, Tomefaire, Miracle

The last one is filler, and if you dont use DLC, you'll have more Filler Slots to choose from.

Lissa doesn't have many options when it comes to good skills, so it was actually a little hard coming up with this one. I cant choose for you which class to pick, but I personally chose Falcoknight.

Hmmm, In that case maybe go Valkyrie/Sage and replace Limit Breaker with Demoiselle/Healtouch/that crit skill from Sage (forget the name)

Plus if you go Sage. you'll have no weapons you're weak to (though Lissa's still frail), and Sand maps wont bother you, that's a plus.

For Falcon Knight: Limit Breaker (DLC), Iote's Shield (DLC), Galeforce, Renewal, Lancefaire

For Sage/Valkyrie: Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Renewal, Tomefaire, Miracle

Those are ending skillsets, not class paths.

Sparx I'd go Valkyrie next after Lv.15. I normally do it before DF (promotion from Troubadour, if I don't promote straight to Sage), but having the extra Mov is useful for staffers (if you still want her to be that). Sage and Falco are your other options but Falco is more of an ending class, and you can probably skip Sage since you'd mostly only want it for TF for Dark Flier, or for staying in a decent class after promoting instantly (War Cleric isn't that good).

Also, if you're worried about posting tons and tons of topics, there used to be one around here called "I just want to know one thing" or something that was for exactly these kind of questions. It's likely in necro territory now so you'd want to ask Eclipse for permission to bump it, but it is there if you want it.