you know what i hate?

Metal Rabbit

Uhhhh here we go again. It seems I'll never escape this whole "omg so easy" thing. <<; I mean, I don't care much for difficulty level, as long as I like the game. I don't want to be pulling my hair out every five minutes, honestly, I just want to enjoy the game. ^^; Maybe because I'm lazy and like a little wiggle room or something, dunno. God, Mario Sunshine was my paradise! It was so pretty and there was so much freedom to explore and water stuff down. X3;; I loved the music and tropical feel overall, since I used to live in the tropics. Only sunshine is like mega-ideal. (who wouldn't want to go to a place like that irl?)

Erm....yeah. I wouldn't be opposed to "hard mode" being implemented into various games if that's what people really want, like they are in many fighter games. But I don't wanna say have to miss out on Zelda or something because they made it 3x harder than its predecessors. And if you think about it, making them harder probably would scare many people off more than they already are. P= Because really we're in the minority. Why should game developers make things to fit our needs? In any case....

yeah, I wish more people would try different games. At least then they'd have a reason for not liking them.

I've had my share of FPSs and...I just don't like them. Metroid's an exception. I'm also not that big a fan of music-rythym games either, but I own and play a lot of them. P=

I placed my VBA emulator and Sword of Seals on my memory stick, and I play it in school sometimes. My friend said it is crap, and that Unreal Tournament beats it hands down, etc.

I suggested he play it, so I copied the emulator, rom, translation patch and save file over to his memory stick. He completely sucks at it, he uses rubbish strategies and has consideration for unit troop movements, but needless to say, he's hooked.

He's restarted chapter 4 several times due to his careless actions, but I'm sure he will learn. To prove his king of all noobs status, his Marcus was standing at lv1 with 80exp points on chapter 3... I've now warned him about using Marcus all the time, whether he listens or not is up to him.

In response to the users who said that they dumbed down SMG for everyone, I'd like to say that it was a smart move on nintendo's behalf. Having a fun and pretty easy game certainly appeals to the growing number of casual gamers flocking to nintendo's nest. As I said before here (i think) that if you were to poll people in your school/work, most wouldn't say that they prefer nintendo.

In response to the users who said that they dumbed down SMG for everyone, I'd like to say that it was a smart move on nintendo's behalf. Having a fun and pretty easy game certainly appeals to the growing number of casual gamers flocking to nintendo's nest. As I said before here (i think) that if you were to poll people in your school/work, most wouldn't say that they prefer nintendo.

very true. People stop playing games when just one game is too hard for them. Hell, I've done that myself, but I eventually get back in them and finish it. It's sad really, when people stop playing cuz one game is too hard for them

I get really frustrated if I come across a game like that. ^^; Usually I'd stop playing for a while, then get back on it like a week later. <<; Though I can't really remember the last game I felt that way about...

I've been pretty easy-going with my gaming these days.....

Hmm....I might get that feeling again if I pick up Skies of Arcadia and try to beat the final boss. =_=; If my sis hadn't deleted my file. Arg!

I heard they actually dumbed down some games like Devil May Cry 2 for Japan. I guess they aren't as good as they think.

But I believe they should have a choice. All "dumbed down" games should have an easy and normal mode. Easy is the dumb version, normal is...well, normal.

I get really frustrated if I come across a game like that. ^^; Usually I'd stop playing for a while, then get back on it like a week later. <<; Though I can't really remember the last game I felt that way about...

I've been pretty easy-going with my gaming these days.....

Hmm....I might get that feeling again if I pick up Skies of Arcadia and try to beat the final boss. =_=; If my sis hadn't deleted my file. Arg!

Hector's Hard mode, arena abusing at the Port of Badon. Raven and Guy get to lv20 fine, but Rebecca and Florina get to say lv17, then they miss an important shot that would kill, then get hit themselves and die. Because of that, I've not touched Blazing Sword for over a month. I'm thinking about converting from cartridges to ROMs to avoid this damn annoying problem...