Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, Charlotte, it's your own fault that you competed with your Hoshidan fighter counterpart and made a 'friend' thats bad for your image.

Also a question that GameFAQ's can't answer: How is eye colour inherited by children? Do they get mum's eye colour as well as their hair colour?

Eye color doesn't change.

Fletch translated Rinka/Ryouma! I remember someone wanted to read it, so here it is.

[spoiler=About a certain butler and maid]This might be off-topic, but I came across something interesting on reddit. Apparently, it's implied that Flora likes Joker from their in-battle dialogue. A shame they can't support then, since it would've been cute too...

[spoiler=About a certain butler and maid]This might be off-topic, but I came across something interesting on reddit. Apparently, it's implied that Flora likes Joker from their in-battle dialogue. A shame they can't support then, since it would've been cute too...

WHY. I SHIPPED THEM. I SHIPPED THEM SO MUCH.

http://pastebin.com/wjfN7A55

Fletchling has kindly translated RyoumaRinka for me \o/

I'm gonna be pairing those two on the runs where I'm not the one marrying either of them

Oh good, I'm not the only one who's gonna marry them.

Anyways, I've scrolled through a few of the paste bins and has anyone seen any other Orochi supports? I'm curious to see her other supports with Kagerou and Takumi.

Anyone got a good pairing for Camilla (not 3rd route)? I'm thinking Joker or Flannel but while I'm amused at the former's supports, I don't know whether it's a great romantic pairing (I'm up to B for them, I think) and I don't have Flannel yet so I don't know. Any suggestions?

On a side-note, we've hit 100,000 Views. Thank You so much guys!

I've had a somewhat frantic weekend and I'll try to update every child's support logs once I know every A-Support. Sorry I haven't been the most faithful with updates to the log.

Remember to those who want to help, feel free to PM me.

Oh hey, little late to this, but I was the one who did the Mamui and Yuugiri support. If anyone notices any problems or has any pointers, I'm looking forward to it. My skills are kinda rough considering this is my first time doing something like this, so any and all advice is appreciated,