Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

I'll add some to the end of my (admittedly long) to-do list!

Warming up to Tsubaki? Just as planned.

I agree. Good ship, I need more of them. Like an S-Support, maybe. I'm sure once the third route is released the fanart will begin to flood.

Yay!

Anyway, not sure if it's been posted here yet, Mozume/Zero supports

http://pastebin.com/xDxTgCsa

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, I finished the master list last night, but it's so frekin' huge I had to split it up into multiple pictures so I could screencap the graph with it still being legible.
Also, I learned I made quite a few errors on the chart linked in the front page. The Boy-Girl support graph below is much, much more accurate.

[spoiler=First-gen Boy-Girl support graph]
srKThJh.png

[spoiler=First-gen Male support graph]
2Ue087T.png?1

[spoiler=First-gen Female support graph] N5KrM8d.png

[spoiler=Screenshot of the massive master first-gen graph]

lGq5spR.png?1

[spoiler=Children support graph]
CuP9tTA.png

[spoiler=Minor support graph]
WYh2XtR.png

I'll post a link(s) to an online version of the spreadsheets for easier viewing when I have some free time a bit later today.

Edited by squkyshoes

Ok guys, I finished the master list last night, but it's so frekin' huge I had to split it up into multiple pictures so I could screencap the graph with it still being legible.

Also, I learned I made quite a few errors on the chart linked in the front page. The Boy-Girl support graph below is much, much more accurate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll post a link(s) to an online version of the spreadsheets for easier viewing when I have some free time a bit later today.

OMG THANK YOU. I love charts and graphs for this sort of thing, and this is PERFECT. Easy to read and understand.

The number of er...male-male and female-female supports look rather low though, how sad

Yeah, but think of it this way; do you get along with everyone of your gender? I know I sure as heck don't.

I think it would make more sense to me if all units could achieve A support, but only some could achieve A+ support. Just like you can force yourself to get along with someone, or a series of events can develop friendships that might otherwise never occur, but that doesn't mean that those people will ever be your BFF.

Or mating partner, for that matter.

Edited by Tigerpanda13

I really wish Yuugiri could have supported with Orochi considering how they are both Mikoto's subordinates.

So, after looking at this again..Felicia gets only 1 A+ on either Hoshido/Nohr...

Guess there's not much of a choice then..

Update:

Nevermind I'm blind. Jakob only has one on Nohr though.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

THANK YOU FLETCH FOR SUZU/RINKA http://pastebin.com/V4NKzKY3

Man I wonder who eats more, Rinka or Elfie

Yeah, but think of it this way; do you get along with everyone of your gender? I know I sure as heck don't.

I would not get along with everyone of another gender either, let alone marry them

Man I wonder who eats more, Rinka or Elfie

I would not get along with everyone of another gender either, let alone marry them

With your Rinkah profile picture, your response to a support conversation with her as well as your last sentence, I'm starting to think the character Rinkah was based on you.

With your Rinkah profile picture, your response to a support conversation with her as well as your last sentence, I'm starting to think the character Rinkah was based on you.

shh you found out why im into rinka/ryouma

also

K: Oh yes, Orochi. Will you go out with me?

outofcontextBsupports.txt

Edited by Thor Odinson

I thought it was just me but it looks like a couple of people are having some trouble with Suzukaze's lines. But his supports with Rinka are really cute! I'm really impressed at the rate that supports are being translated.

shh you found out why im into rinka/ryouma

also

K: Oh yes, Orochi. Will you go out with me?

outofcontextBsupports.txt

You know, a lot of the supposed hetero supports are far more romantic than the ones that are supposed to be able to lead to an S-rank. Leo and Takumi sound as if they could start making out at any moment.

You know, a lot of the supposed hetero supports are far more romantic than the ones that are supposed to be able to lead to an S-rank. Leo and Takumi sound as if they could start making out at any moment.

I pretty much ship every royal ('side from the little sisters, but only because I don't like shipping people that young) with their opposite route counterpart anyway but the LeoKumi support REALLY underlined that

I'll get my ryoumarx fuel from the plot/cutscenes instead

Not a problem! I intended to come here earlier to post it but I totally forgot and went to go draw instead. Good priorities, self. Glad you liked it though!

I thought it was just me but it looks like a couple of people are having some trouble with Suzukaze's lines. But his supports with Rinka are really cute! I'm really impressed at the rate that supports are being translated.

He's actually super hard to translate for me. I also find Ryouma and Kagerou pretty tough. It's not even always to do with their manner of speech, sometimes I just reach a big block of text and go 'what'. Ah well. i should have practiced more haha

I think I have a bunch of Hinoka supports to do tomorrow, I'll try and shove a few online when I get a spare moment. Slowly getting through that reqlist...