Poll: Same-Sex Marriage Options [spoilers}

meowcakes

Who would you like to have seen with same-sex S supports?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Hoshido - Males

• (T)Subaki
    • Tsukuyomi
    • Hinata
    • Takumi
    • Nishiki
    • Ryouma
    • Saizou
    • Asama
    • Hoshido Guys are Trash
  2. 2. Hoshido - Females

• Rinka
    • Sakura
    • Orochi
    • Hinoka
    • Setsuna
    • Oboro
    • Kagerou
    • Yuugiri
    • (Kaza)Hana
    • So are Hoshido Women
  3. 3. Nohr - Males

• Asura
    • Harold
    • Odin
    • Lazaward
    • Benoit
    • Leon
    • Flannel
    • Marx
    • None of These
  4. 4. Nohr - Females

• Elise
    • Elfie
    • Nyx
    • Camilla
    • Luna
    • Belka
    • Pieri
    • Charlotte
    • All of these Options Suck
  5. 5. Other

• Gunter
    • Joker
    • Felicia
    • Suzukaze
    • Cyrus
    • Aqua
    • Mozume
    • Butlers and Maids are Useless

Hinata because the things he says during skinship sessions are rather adorable, Orochi because she's my #1 waifu and I want to be able to pair her up with both the male and female avatar, Marx because that would be absolutely brilliant and, last but not least, Cyrus because I can't picture him with a woman.

Edited by Gabriel98

Hinata because the things he says during skinship sessions are rather adorable

I couldn't agree more. Unlike my precious Hinata, most of the units start acting all sexually deprived during skinship upon reaching S-rank. A bit awkward if you ask me.

Edited by Marin

Camilla x female Kamui, if anything. I loved Camilla ever since I saw her in the second trailer (I think it's the second trailer).

I'm also kind of interested in Tsubaki x male Kamui, just a little...

Aqua, I want to dance with her for the rest of eternity. <3

Really though, it would have been nice to have a neutral same sex option. I love yuri, but am planning to play Nohr, and I imagine a lot of people are in a similar boat.

But yeah, Aqua would have been amazing... Maybe they'll make up for it next game!

I wonder how many of the people voting for Tsubaki and Rinkah are actually gay. Tsubaki especially - if you're a man attracted to a male who looks like a woman, it strikes me as being more straight than gay. Rinkah's definitely a bit more understandable, though.

Anyway, I voted Hinata, Orochi, Belka, Odin, and Cyrus. But I do think Zero was the best option out of the first-generation males.

Also, as an aside, as tempting as it is to claim that IntSys was homophobic in their choices of Zero and not-Tharja due to their rather sociopathic natures, I'm honestly inclined to believe that they were chosen based on actual feedback from gay members of focus groups during development. Both characters are rather fanservice-y with distinctive and memorable personalities, and in the case of not-Tharja, there was already a precedent of bisexuality.

Edited by Twylis

Gay Option for Male!Kamui
Hoshido Males: Tsubaki
Ryouma
Saizou

Nohr Male: Asura
Flannel
Odin
Idk.. Maybe.. Lazward, is eh..?

Other Male: Slias
Suzukaze
And Maybe.... Joker...???

Lesbian Options, for Female!Kamui
Hoshido Females: Rinka
Setsuna
Oboro
Hinoka

Nohr Females: Elfie
Nyx
Luna

Other Females: Azura/Aqua
Felicia

I will fight you.

Same. Benoit is amazing and i wish i could S support him as maKamui.

The one im legit disappointed that doesnt get a same sex S support is Aqua/Azura. It just would make sense given her path, etc.

Hoshidans:

Gimme Rinkah cuz oh yeesss. Tsubaki would be fun because hes just the bee's knees.

Nohr: Benoit for the blokes because <3 I love Benoit! Camilla for obvious reasons. She love her Kamui-kins.

Well

As the original creator of the Ryouma x Marx = 3rd Route comic, I don't even care if they don't wanna bang MaMU if they just went for each other

Im also fond of Camilla x Hinoka (also Camilla x Rinka, Camilla x either of her subordinates, Camilla x Elfie, Camilla x Charlotte etc etc) So that's who I picked for female of each side

And then Aqua since plot but Joker would've been a pick too if this was multiple choice

OK, three per category now:

Hoshido Males: Nishiki, Tsubaki, and Hinata

When it was limited to one option per category, I didn't pick Tsubaki because I felt he would be too stereotypical. But lots of people want him as the option, so who am I to say no. The other two are pretty much random choices.

Hoshido Females: Oboro, Rinkah, and Hana

Similar reasons again. Rinkah also was a bit of a stereotypical choice, but I voted for her because lots of people want her (and, honestly, either she or Yuugiri, who I didn't pick in this poll because she caters more to the kind of stuff I'm personally into rather than having general appeal, is going to be my first waifu on my first Hoshido playthrough). Oboro and Hana got the other two spots because I do plan on romancing them, too.

Nohr Males: Harold/Arthur, Odin, and Flannel

Arthur is a pretty much Gaston and Captain America fused together, Flannel is a werewolf, and Odin is literally Owain. I think all that speaks for itself.

Nohr Females: Luna, Belka, and Pieri

I just picked my three personal favorites. Honestly, the women in Nohr don't appeal to me as much as the women in Hoshido do. Except for the second-gen ones, who aren't options in the poll.

Both Routes: Azura, Silas, and Felicia

Azura is the second-most important character in the story, so romancing her as both genders makes sense. Felicia's not really my type as far as personality goes, but I do like her design. I picked Silas as the third choice solely because a lot of people want him and going with three female options would be hugely biased of me as a straight guy (plus, Mozume looks like she's about ten years old or whatever).

I avoided picking any of the siblings, even though I do think all of them seem to be great characters (Hinoka would probably be one of my favorite romance options in the game if she wasn't Kamui's sister), because incest just doesn't sit well with me.

Well, I'm super surprised Joker and Silas were no same-sex option, since they both seem to adore/like kamui really much and it would have made sense to me.

Also Camilla Belka and Luna seem pretty bi-curious to me as well, especially camilla, as I have seen a dialogue with hinoka where she heavily compliments her looks :D

For me hoshido males

Hinata>>>>>>>>>>>>.Takumi

i like these 2 for male optons, i really wanted Hinata

Hoshido Females

Orochi>>>>Kagerou

Nohr males

Overall i dont have high demands for this one

However Lazaward and Odin would have been nice, i kinda wish Gerome was here so that InigoxGerome got official we all know that deep down it is

Nohr Females

Camilla im shoced she isnt tbh

Both Routes

Im all here for Kaze i really wanted him to be bi

Even more im shocked both joker and cyrus arent gay they seemed to be quite fitting options cyrus even more

Aqua also gives me vibes for girl and felicia too ish

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda disappointed with the limited same sex S-support options, at the very least I thought Felicia and Silas would have been easily applicable for this considering they are on your side no matter what.

It would also be interesting if some of the units had same-sex S-supports with other units besides of Kamui.

Let's see. I don't know about Hoshido (but they aren't trash either, so what should I vote?), but for Nohr, I picked Odin (for drama), Camilla, Cyrus and both of Kamui's servants. Basically, the ones that sound to me that it would be reasonable for them to love Kamui regardless of their gender. I haven't played long enough to get to know the second part of the Nohrian males.