Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

I've found her supports with Kamui, at least. Can't translate them, really, but...

She has SIX different sets of supports with Kamui it seems. One for each combination of gender and route. If I can make out something of the third route S support, I'll edit this post and put it here.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her married ending says something like, not much is known, but it was known that she had a husband and two great children.

Scanning through the epilogues, I'm becoming increasingly convinced that somethings up with the text-dump. There's just oddities that don't make sense.

For instance, 90% of the guys have a Hidden Kingdom (third route) paired ending, which makes sense. But of the women, only CAMILLA of all people seems to have one. Aqua doesn't have one, nor does anyone else. I can't imagine that's right.

Scanning through the epilogues, I'm becoming increasingly convinced that somethings up with the text-dump. There's just oddities that don't make sense.

For instance, 90% of the guys have a Hidden Kingdom (third route) paired ending, which makes sense. But of the women, only CAMILLA of all people seems to have one. Aqua doesn't have one, nor does anyone else. I can't imagine that's right.

Huh what do you mean?

Huh what do you mean?

Basically, for S-supported characters, most of the male NPC's have two versions in the text-dump: Normal and Hidden Kingdom epilogues. However, only a single female NPC has a Hidden Kingdom S-supported ending. Camilla.

Edited by Onestep

Huh what do you mean?

He mentioned earlier that there's glitches in the cutscenes in the hacked third path.

Perhaps something's not there that should be...?

The support endings were tied to the men last time.

Is it the woman now that decides the ending? Or are you referring to the part that is attached to the male's ending?

Edited by HijackThis

I'm not seeing a 透魔 end for Camilla, just a 覚醒 end like the other women. What line of what file are you looking at?

And oh, wait. It's not even Camilla. It's Camellia. That is, Tsubaki. So not a single female NPC recognizes the Hidden Kingdom route S-supports according ot the text-dump.

Well, the third route is not even officially released yet.They may still be working on it and when it is released they will most likely also make a patch o fix the bugs and add things.

Well, the third route is not even officially released yet.They may still be working on it and when it is released they will most likely also make a patch o fix the bugs and add things.

I can only assume so.

I find it highly unlikely that no female unit whatsoever would recognise the Hidden Kingdom ending.

I can only assume so.

I find it highly unlikely that no female unit whatsoever would recognise the Hidden Kingdom ending.

Well, lesbian Shara does. That's one. But yeah, it's weird. Do you know what the 覚醒 endings represent?

Well, lesbian Shara does. That's one. But yeah, it's weird. Do you know what the 覚醒 endings represent?

So does gay Zero.

覚醒 Endings are endings for characters paired with Awakening units.

So to summarise:

Each character in the text dump has an unpaired ending (which apart from Kamui appears to be unaffected by route) and a paired ending. If paired with female Kamui in the Hidden Kingdom route, the vast majority of male NPC's (and Shara) appear to have an ending that acknowledges this and is quite different.

This is not the case for Male Kamui. Only Zero, a homosexual romance, has a specific Hidden Kingdom S-support ending. All other female NPC's lack one, even the ones that have an 'Awakening' ending, given to NPC's that pair off with Owain, Inigo and Luna.

So it's got to be incomplete.

I'm so confused as to what the hell is happening..... :>_<:

Such is the price of forbidden knowledge.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EDIT:

So to summarise:

Each character in the text dump has an unpaired ending (which apart from Kamui appears to be unaffected by route) and a paired ending. If paired with female Kamui in the Hidden Kingdom route, the vast majority of male NPC's (and Shara) appear to have an ending that acknowledges this and is quite different.

This is not the case for Male Kamui. Only Zero, a homosexual romance, has a specific Hidden Kingdom S-support ending. All other female NPC's lack one, even the ones that have an 'Awakening' ending, given to NPC's that pair off with Owain, Inigo and Luna.

So it's got to be incomplete.

Further evidence that it's incomplete:

Chapter dialogue files are denoted by [LETTER]_[CHAPTER #], where A = Hoshido, B = Nohr, C = Third Route. The only exceptions to this are chapters 1 through 6, which are denoted by A simply because they're the same for all three routes. All of the files are there for Nohr and Hoshido, but the only chapter file for the Third Route I can find is C_006. So there's gotta be files missing or else I'm using an outdated text dump.

Edited by HijackThis

Well I think we can ssy IS loves Camilla if she the only female with a castle ending.

Such is the price of forbidden knowledge.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EDIT:

Further evidence that it's incomplete:

Chapter dialogue files are denoted by [LETTER]_[CHAPTER #], where A = Hoshido, B = Nohr, C = Third Route. The only exceptions to this are chapters 1 through 6, which are denoted by A simply because they're the same for all three routes. All of the files are there for Nohr and Hoshido, but the only chapter file for the Third Route I can find is C_006. So there's gotta be files missing or else I'm using an outdated text dump.

Did the text dump come from the game's files itself, or the one that was hacked off of nintendo's servers. I could be that the files in the game are outdated when it comes to the DLC, and the correct ones are in that download.