I'd like to see at least one dancer or bard mirage for a support character. It'd fit the games theme as well. So maybe Nils, Ninian, Aqua/Azura, or Tethys! I think they'd make good options.

Edited by Andrastus

That article said nothing about it only featuring characters from Shadow Dragon and Awakening. It just said it featured characters from those games.

They should add like Jeigan or Niime or something into the mix, but I get the feeling this game is going to be lacking in the old people department.

Also, this game is probably going to have fewer characters than your average Fire Emblem game, and you're probably meant to rotate through characters throughout the playthrough, so useless archetypes (Jeigan) would be awful for the game. I could see Oifeyes though.

I'm still hoping that will be like persona's game, where the main character can switch to different personas, and fuse'em (Like if you fuse Lissa with florina, you get L'Arachel)

Well, I think Lyn is maybe in the game actually. I noticed a few odd coincidences about Kiria.

For one thing, she is shown to have an affinity with wind, making some think her Mirage will be a wind mage. However, in Awakening and Shadow Dragon, there isn't a character who fits this criteria. In fact the only characters in the series I can think of are Soren(not from Archenea) and Merric(too male to be Kiria). Lyn while not from Archenea, does have an affinity with the wind. Also, just compare Lyn's face to Kiria's in her stage outfit. I'm guessing if Kiria does equal Lyn, they made her a mage since Chrom already covers sword fighters

Will edit a photo on here shortly

I know I'm likely grasping at straws here, but blame it on Atlus for releasing so little info about this game

For one thing, she is shown to have an affinity with wind, making some think her Mirage will be a wind mage. However, in Awakening and Shadow Dragon, there isn't a character who fits this criteria.

Ricken and Merric say hi. Both are associated primarily with a wind spell (Elwind for Ricken and Excalibur for Merric)

And if it must be female, Cecilia uses a wind tome, Aircalibur, by default.

^While I honestly forgot Ricken and Cecilia, I mentioned Merric in my last post. If it wasn't for the similarities in appearance, the wind affinity wouldn't of bothered me.

Them Screenies I mentioned earlier

For whatever reason, the link to Lyn's pic isn't working, so just use my member badge for the comparison

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCd8NYEMRascgJmZtn6o1-jj9FtzCNGxf1YAJcWa-4xLfiusWK9A

There definitely is a resemblance, but considering this ISN'T her mirage, I'm betting it's more a homage than anything unfortunately.

Edited by MCProductions

I'd just like to note that, so far, Mirages have similiar hair colors to their Masters. So I'm personally leaning towards either Soren or Merric for Kiria (personally leaning towards Soren, as Kiria's merged form has visible black parts). I'd just like to note that MOST characters will be from Akaneia, not all.

^It's also worth noting that all mirages so far have been the same gender as their masters.

My dislike of Soren aside, the only Female Mage in this series associated with wind that has green hair is Cecilia, and she's a minor Elibe character, so it's doubtful that is her.

I think her design at least is a homage to Lyn tho, so an Elibean character for her Mirage isn't too far out there I suppose.

Wind Mage Lyn confirmed

^Unfortunately, they already confirmed there wouldn't be an Abel character.

Apparently, he wouldn't fit personality wise with any of the Mirage Masters

Could you please link a source for this bit of information?

I doubt they'd include Cain but not Abel/Alec/Lance/Sain/Kyle/Oscar/Stahl. The archtype comes in twos, can't have a Cain with no Abel.

The character analysis:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjgB042QLEs Cut to 16:56 for the photo of all the Mirages

^GameXplain's character analysis shows the silhouettes of the six playable mirages in the game. There is only one Cav, and that is Cain.

I could of swore I read somewhere a dev said Abel wouldn't fit personality wise as well, but I cannot for the life of me find that article now. If I find it, I'll post it here then.

The character analysis:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjgB042QLEs Cut to 16:56 for the photo of all the Mirages

^GameXplain's character analysis shows the silhouettes of the six playable mirages in the game. There is only one Cav, and that is Cain.

I could of swore I read somewhere a dev said Abel wouldn't fit personality wise as well, but I cannot for the life of me find that article now. If I find it, I'll post it here then.

...And in their Treehouse demo analysis there's a billboard that, while a bit fuzzy, shows what appears to be our green cavalier.

Also, there's much more than six playable mirages; those are simply the main ones.

Source on this?

True, it hasn't been officially stated, but the gameplay showed the Mirages have separate XP and level ups from their masters, a la Persona: therefore, it's fairly easy to assume that at least one of them will be able to swap out and trade mirages. It's not official (and I shouldn't have passed it off as fact), but it does seem fairly likely.

That's not necessarily all of them, as has been stated. In fact, I highly doubt it's all of them. Limit customization and all, especially given the transform scenes before the alter (which could be swapping out Mirages)

Maybe Toma can swap to Sain or something as an alt.