Digital to Physical copy

Azz

So I normally play Awakening as the digital copy from the eShop since I could never find a physical cartridge however recently I have that has a good price.However I have saves and such on my digital version that I want to keep and I am worried they will not cross over.However if the saves don't carry over I wont really care, the reason I am asking this is I have purchased all the DLc and I would hate for all that money to go to waste.So I was wondering, if I switch from the digital version of the game to a physical version on a cartridge, will my DLC carry over?

Thanks in advance.

So, I think DLC is saved to the SD Card. Therefore, you will have all of your DLC. The save files save to the cartridge if I am correct, so I don't think the saves will cross over. So in conclusion: DLC will cross over, saves won't.

Digital save -> Physical save, is available, but it requires doing the following steps:

1) System Transfer your console to a hacked console

2) Install SaveDataFiler (which only works on hacked console) to export the Digital Save and import it into the Physical Cart

3) System Transfer back to original console or 3rd console 7 days later

Edited by MelonGx