[Team If] Fire Emblem If Fanslation (All chapters and paralogues done)

Cellenseres

If you have Homebrew, you can play the translation on any region of 3ds, just without any online functionality. And since there's a patch, you won't really need to know Japanese to play the JP version, all you need is a copy of the game (either region) and a 3ds with Homebrew installed.

I have o3ds and I installed cfw and was be able to play this game. I might check the Homebrew out and probably import the game that way...the only drawback like you said is the lack of online functionality and dlc. Not just this game but for future games as well, I think I better off learning Japanese. I don't like how they censor the game and no dual audio option....in Awakening there is dual audio though.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have o3ds and I installed cfw and was be able to play this game. I might check the Homebrew out and probably import the game that way...the only drawback like you said is the lack of online functionality and dlc. Not just this game but for future games as well, I think I better off learning Japanese. I don't like how they censor the game and no dual audio option....in Awakening there is dual audio though.

The dual audio issue is only because of a presumed licensing problem with Renka's song in Japan. Japan's music licensing system is pretty shit, so...

i read the opening post already but still curious whether or not i can use this on current firmware 10.6 or is that too far ahead? ^^''

i already have my copy of the Japanese special edition and a JPN N3DS but having translations would be very helpful, though being part Japanese and not being able to fully understand it disappoints me haha

i read the opening post already but still curious whether or not i can use this on current firmware 10.6 or is that too far ahead? ^^''

i already have my copy of the Japanese special edition and a JPN N3DS but having translations would be very helpful, though being part Japanese and not being able to fully understand it disappoints me haha

The guide is outdated, you can use this on 10.6. You just need homebrew.

How is the translation coming along? Just curious to know whats left and if there's an estimated time for it to finish, thank you for your efforts.

I did read the main post but no news has been reported since the beginning of February and I'm curious to know where the project stands currently in terms of progress. I'm not asking out of impatience, I just would like some sort of update feedback if possible.

Edited by RemixDeluxe

So i need the game and a Japanese 3DS On <9.2 to get DLC? If so how do I know if it's below 9.3?

I do not recommend it, as it is for advanced users, but there is a way to change your Emunand to a different region.

Also, for right now, most 3ds's are downgrade-able back to 9.2.

Out of region DLC (from a CIA... such at the Invisible Kingdom/Revelations route) will work if you use the NTR CFW language plugin.

Edited by shadowofchaos

So i need the game and a Japanese 3DS On <9.2 to get DLC? If so how do I know if it's below 9.3?

There are many ways.....I have imported a JP n3ds and mistakenly updated it to 10.5 but there is a way to downgrade it now back to 9.1. I have succeeded doing that yesterday, it's not hard and it only takes me one try with no errors. If you want to play the games you don't have to get a JP 3DS as you can just install cfw and get the cia files from other websites, but if you feel you want to support Nintendo JP like me, then sure.

how do I downgrade The Japanese 3DS? I believe a Japanese one is necessary for all the DLC

The downgrade process is the same for all region except with j3ds you need to delete certain cia file in the update folder. You can google search for the tutorial in doing this.

Can I get the DLC from the in game store after I patch it ?

That depends.

If you bought the DLC and then you patch it then sure you can go ahead and buy some more.

But if you didn't buy DLC and you patched it, then go to the store and buy DLC, you will remove all DLC you "obtained" the next time you enter the shop.