Anybody have screenshots of characters in unusual class choices?

Supercredit

What the hell?! So since there is no gender restricted class you can have Everyone as a Maid?

That's awesome. And way too funny for me.

I'm dying of laugh right now.

Edit : Nishiki/Flannel is a really nice one.

Edited by Ycine

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell?! So since there is no gender restricted class you can have Everyone as a Maid?

No, Xander can only be a butler. That one was a hack.

While I don't have any in-game pictures to show because I'm I don't even know how I would go about uploading them I did find this some time ago:

0a7.png

Not as fun as the rest of the pictures here, but hey, why not contribute.

That's hilarious XD.

While I don't have any in-game pictures to show because I'm I don't even know how I would go about uploading them I did find this some time ago:

0a7.png

I love it. That phrase under the pic, lol!

Also. Identity Crisis

cfa045bfc4.jpg vs 2317e1db44.jpg

These are the NPC Fox and Wolf outfits, right?

What about Kanna(m/f) and Shigure? Do they use these outfits or do they use the outfits worn by Nishiki/Flannel/Kinu/Velour?

Edited by Lexington

While I don't have any in-game pictures to show because I'm I don't even know how I would go about uploading them I did find this some time ago:0a7.png

Leo, that rebel...

Well if Kamui can go barefoot everywhere, why can't Leo dress like that?

These are the NPC Fox and Wolf outfits, right?

What about Kanna(m/f) and Shigure? Do they use these outfits or do they use the outfits worn by Nishiki/Flannel/Kinu/Velour?

They probably just use the model of the parent. (A female Kanna will look like Kinu/Velour and the opposite for a male kanna). Much like how it was in Awakening with Taugel Morgan or Manakete Morgan.

Cept Kanna can't be a Garou or Spirit Wolf unless it's hacked, so...

Can't M!Kanna reclass into either if Nishiki or Flannel is his father? I mean, if the Avatar's non-Kanna children can reclass to Nohr Prince(ss), then I would hope we could reclass Kanna to one of those classes.

Can't M!Kanna reclass into either if Nishiki or Flannel is his father? I mean, if the Avatar's non-Kanna children can reclass to Nohr Prince(ss), then I would hope we could reclass Kanna to one of those classes.

They cannot. They get their second base class.

I did! Here is a pic of him.

Also, Revenant Knight Shigure! He's beautiful.

AAAH that is so perfect cries happy tears Thank you !! (人´∀`*)

is he a good unit w/ lodestar, because if so, I'm doing that and marrying him to my great lord aqua!Matoi ; u ;

and ooh Shigure looks really cool ~

Edited by mimasho

is he a good unit w/ lodestar, because if so, I'm doing that and marrying him to my great lord aqua!Matoi ; u ;

Lodestar's Gentle Blade and Speed Drain, its 20% speed growth boost, Kisaragi's naturally high speed, and Kisaragi's Positive Thinking all combine to make him an insanely fast character who can easily push himself over 50 speed with the right boosts, so he's pretty cool; being hard to hit and basically impossible to double against.

They can though. I have 100% seen a picture of a fox Shigure. And if he can be Kanna most definitely can.

And I can almost swear someone showed a screenshot of Flannel!Kanna that was a Managarm.

Edit: Found it: http://i.imgur.com/g507yER.jpg

This was right when the game came out so I doubt it's hacked~

Edited by Landmaster

Lodestar's Gentle Blade and Speed Drain, its 20% speed growth boost, Kisaragi's naturally high speed, and Kisaragi's Positive Thinking all combine to make him an insanely fast character who can easily push himself over 50 speed with the right boosts, so he's pretty cool; being hard to hit and basically impossible to double against.

aah sounds good, thanks ! * U *

went ahead and did it, then tried to get a shot of them together...

but my timing is not so good lol

lodestar.jpg

They can though. I have 100% seen a picture of a fox Shigure. And if he can be Kanna most definitely can.

I guess I was mistaking the spouse doesn't get it, my apologies.

Does anybody have pictures of any males in some of the magical classes, like Basara or Shura? I'd like to get an idea of what they look like. (I'm assuming male Exorcist equals Izana robes; is that correct?)