• Orochi
    • Kagerou
    • Oboro
    • Rinkah
    • Hana
    • Setsuna
    • Hinoka
    • Sakura

I can only do two for part 3 since I'm kind of busy and need to get up early tomorrow. I'll make part 4 with 5 fathers another day. Please understand

Whether it be for Love or for Stats, most of us have a favorite pairing for certain characters. I made this poll to find which ones are the most popular in terms of supports and mods. Whichever you prefer, please vote and contribute your thoughts! Thanks and I hope you enjoy and share your thoughts! :)

For Flannel, idk why, but I like the idea of him with Camilla... I didn't even readed their supports, but I just... Like the idea? And for Silas... I Don't know... My choice was random

PS: We can't have multi option? Because when you make the Topic with Takumi I will prefer to chose two options for him xD

I'm gonna wait for more votes before I post my popular pairings list.

Looks like Arthur and Flannel are fighting for Effie' heart

Silas has difficulty choosing between F!Kamui and Mozume. However, he's gonna settle for Mozume because Kaze got F!Kamui (whom he settled after losing Felicia to Jakob)

Flannel: None, but I picked Pieri because she's who I'm going to be pairing him with when I get a copy of Conquest.

Cyrus: Both Kamuis.

Edited by Matt-hue

Popular pairings so Far without duplicates.

Flannel x Camilla

Silas x Mozume

Benoit x Belka

Arthur x Effie

Asama x Setsuna

Hinata x Hana

Odin x Elise

Saizou x Kagerou

Kaze x F!Kamui (Azura if playing M! Kamui)

Tsukuyomi x Nyx (Sakura for Birthright)

Subaki x Luna (Hinoka for Birthright)

Jakob x Felicia

FlannelxNyx and SilasxFelicia are my favorite. Apparently not many people like SilasxFelicia...

Also because I didn't comment on the other threads: SaizouxHinoka, TsukuyomixRinkah, KazexHana, SubakixOrochi, JakobxMozume, BenoitxCharlotte, ArthurxCamilla, HinataxKagerou, AsamaxBelka and OdinxLuna.

Edited by Yari

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

OK, so maybe "removed" wasn't the most accurate word to use to describe that. What I meant by that is that apparently Azura and Cyrus were planned to be the bisexual options but for some reason they were dropped and replaced with Zero and Shara/Syalla/DefinitelynotTharja. Don't know why they didn't just keep both, though.

Why not FlannelxSilas

But seriously, as a mulitshipper I had a hard time picking my favourites.

In the end I settled for F!KamuixFlannel (because I'm going to pair them in my first Nohr run) and M!KamuixSilas (because I'm also gonna pair F!Kamui with Silas in my first Hoshido run, but didn't want to vote for F!Kamui twice).

Some of my other favourites are FlannelxCamilla, FlannelxFelicia and SilasxHinoka.

Also here are Flannel!Kinu and Nishiki!Velour just because:

post-15710-0-60443900-1440240434_thumb.png post-15710-0-19771800-1440240740_thumb.png

Edited by Linfan

OK, so maybe "removed" wasn't the most accurate word to use to describe that. What I meant by that is that apparently Azura and Cyrus were planned to be the bisexual options but for some reason they were dropped and replaced with Zero and Shara/Syalla/DefinitelynotTharja. Don't know why they didn't just keep both, though.

This actually angers me. wtf... :T

Anyway for Flannel, Nishiki (hue <3) and for Silas, probably Hinoka. I love my redheaded Sophie.

Fluffy option \o/

For Silas, while there's a few supports that I thought were good with him, those happen to be people I already like a lot better with someone else. He's not really anyone's first pick, by a long shot.

I guess I'll google translate his x Mozume and I have a mind to pair them despite not knowing the supports, or something.

man i wish these polls have multiple choice because I know I'll have a hard time when it comes to Ryouma

man i wish these polls have multiple choice because I know I'll have a hard time when it comes to Ryouma

You go Marx I go Femui and lets hope someone goes Rinkah.

You go Marx I go Femui and lets hope someone goes Rinkah.

I also like him with Crimson even though the game is dumb and won't let me support them

Too many options ahhhh

Edited by Thor Odinson

I also like him with Crimson even though the game is dumb and won't let me support them

Too many options ahhhh

If Crimson is not an option for the Ryouma poll I will crack

If Crimson is not an option for the Ryouma poll I will crack

But if they put Crimson they might not put Marx! I ship Ryoma with so many people right now. I blame Thor's blog for RyomaxMarx.

But if they put Crimson they might not put Marx! I ship Ryoma with so many people right now. I blame Thor's blog for RyomaxMarx.

I blame Thor for RyoumaxCrimson.Screw #BlameTakumi, #BlameThor.