Good and Evil....Archive

Hanz

Every Hero or Villain of the Week in order with the original quote.

"In brightest day, in darkest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evils might,

Beware my power...Green Lantern's light!"

GreenLantern.png

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Kyle Rayner, Guy Gardner, Kilowog)

“They told me there was nothing out there, nothing to fear. But the night my parents were murdered I caught a glimpse of something. I've looked for it ever since. I went around the world, searched in all the shadows. And there is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge. Me.”

Batman.png

The Batman (Bruce Wayne)

“You will be different. Sometimes, you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone. You will make my strength your own. You will see my life through your eyes as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son.”

Supersig.png

Superman (Kal-El/Clark Kent)

“Sorry, but my identity's a secret. Chicks dig that whole "man of mystery" thing.”

Flash.png

The Flash (Wally West)

“My family and loved ones are long gone. I am the last of my kind...”

martianmanhunter.png

Martian Manhunter (J'onn J'onzz)

“I like that you are free with your speech. I see now maybe a little too free?”

Colossus.png

Colossus (Piotr Rasputin)

“There comes a time 'twixt life and death

When all men stop to catch their breath.

We ask the stars 'Why?', we question our lot,

The heavens open wide and reply, 'Why not?'”

BeastSig.png

Beast (Dr. Henry McCoy)

“It's Clobberin' Time!”

thingsig.png

The Thing (Ben Grimm)

“In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out.”

Jokersig.png

The Joker

"You are a god among insects, never let anyone tell you different.”

Magneto.png

Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)

“Think of it Batman. To never again walk upon a summer's day with a hot wind in your face and a warm hand in yours. Oh, yes. I'd kill for that.”

Freeze.png

Mr. Freeze (Victor Fries)

“I'm loyal to nothing, General.. except the Dream.”

RIPCap.png

Captain America (Steve Rogers)

“What is it that pulls a man apart, yet at the same time holds him together? It is his soul. And whether good... or evil... or some combination of the two... no man can escape the dictates of his soul.”

gambit.png

Gambit (Remy LeBeau)

“The day my father Odin banished me from Asgard, I was bitten by a vampire and had radioactive waste dumped into my eyes. To make matters worse, my mutant ability to control weather activated just as I was hit by a blast of gamma radiation. Nah, actually, I got this way by volunteering for the Weapon X Program. They promised to cure my cancer. And they cured it all right, by giving me an outrageous healing factor. Then they labeled me psychotic and tossed me into a prison lab. So I escaped and became what some people might call a 'mercenary'. I prefer the title 'cleaner of the gene pool'.”

Deadpool.png

Deadpool (Wade Wilson)

“The moon is so beautiful. It's a big silver dollar, flipped by God. And it landed scarred side up, see? So he made the world.”

Twoface.png

Two-Face (Harvey Dent)

“If a Devil is one who dares, when others hold back, then I am happy to play the Devil in this Mystery, boy. “

Daredevil.png

Daredevil (Matt Murdock)

“They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only need to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.”

Ironmansig.png

Iron Man (Tony Stark)

“They can call you whatever they want...Savior...Destroyer...all that matters...is what you choose.”

Hulk.png

The Hulk (Bruce Banner)

“I am Thor of the Thunders - mighty my Mjolnir, fighter of Frost Giants, stronger than storms!”

Thor.png

Thor (Donald Blake)

“My father and Bruce both taught me similar moral codes, for vastly different reasons. Both considered their codes immutable, but somehow my dad's always expanded enough to let me grow into it. Whereas Batman's was, of course, completely inflexible, and every bit as inspiring as it was impossible. Who's son will I turn out to be?”

nightwing.png

Nightwing (Dick Grayson)

“I am Bane -- and I could kill you... but death would only end your agony -- and silence your shame. Instead, I will simply... break you!”

Bane.png

Bane

“What is a friend? A single soul residing in two bodies.”

Hush.png

Hush (Dr. Thomas Elliot)

“You don't understand...I really didn't want to leave you any clues. I really planned never to go back to Arkham Asylum. But I left you a clue anyway. So I...I have to go back there. Because I might need help. I...I might actually be crazy.”

Riddler.png

The Riddler (Edward Nashton)

"I know that no man with the power of Superman would ever pretend to be a mere human! Such power is to be constantly exploited. Such power is to be used!"

LexLuthor.png

Lex Luthor

“The name's Lobo. That's L as in "lacerate," O as in "obliterate," B as in "disembowel," and O as in, uh... well, I guess I can use "obliterate" twice.”

Lobo.png

Lobo

“Brother, you are messing with the wrong god-power-wielding dude.”

Captainmarvel.png

Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)

“Ever since you plug into monkey's head, you act perfectly sane and rational. Am you Bizarro's mommy?”

Bizarro.png

Bizarro

"Dr. Crane isn't here right now. But, if you'd like an appointment?"

Scarecrow.png

The Scarecrow (Jonathan Crane)

"I am many things, Kal-El - but here, I am God."

Darkseid.png

Darkseid

“I'm not a bad person. I've just had bad luck.”

Sandman.png

Sandman (William Baker)

“What makes a man a man? Is it his origins? The way he comes to life? I don't think so. It's the choices he makes. Not how he starts things, but how he decides to end them.”

Hellboy.png

Hellboy (Anung un Rama)

“The only thing they like to see more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you've done, eventually they will hate you. Why bother?”

GreenGoblin.png

Green Goblin (Norman Osborn)

"Living well is the best revenge."

Penguin.png

The Penguin (Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot)

“There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth.“

SwampThing.png

Swamp Thing (Alec Holland)

“Did Edison sleep before he turned on the light bulb? Did Marconi sleep before he turned on the radio? Did Beethoven sleep before he wrote the fifth?”

DoctorOctopus.png

Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius)

“I've had missions go wrong, and seen good people go down, all because someone didn't tell them what they were walking into. I moved on because that's the job, and that's what we do. But this... this is a whole new level of weird, and I don't think I want to step away from it.”

Abomination.png

Abomination (Emil Blonsky)

“I know more of this world than you can even dream. That is why I must destroy it!”

Apocalypse.png

Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur)