Apotheosis Team and MU Support Help

Oaerba

Hi all. I'm almost ready for Apotheosis, and this being my first attempt at it, I want to know if my team is good enough for it. I don't have limit breaker yet, but I know which skill I'm gonna replace for it. Now...

Teams:

Chrom & Cynthia:

Lead Paladin Cynthia:

Paladin, Aether, Aegis, Lancefaire, Renewal->LB

Support Great Lord Chrom:

DS+, DG+, AS+2, Aggressor, Aegis->LB

Vaike!Kjelle & Lon'qu!Owain:

Lead Dread Fighter Owain:

Galeforce, Astra, Swordfaire, Aggressor, Vantage->LB

Support/Tank Paladin Kjelle:

DG+. AS+2, Luna, Pavise/Aegis->LB

Stahl!Severa & Fred!Gerome

Lead Hero Severa:

Galeforce, Armsthirft, Luna, Vantage, Sol->LB

Support War Monk Gerome:

DSup+, DG+, Aggressor, Deliverer, Renewal->LB

Male Inigo!Morgan & Kellem!Nah

Lead Grandmaster Morgan:

Galeforce, Armthrift, Luna, Aggressor, Limit Breaker

Support Sage Nah:

Tomefaire, AS+2, Limit Breaker. I don't know what else, help?

Lead Female Sorcerer MU:

Galeforce, Luna, Armsthirft, Tomefaire, Limit Breaker.

I don't know who to pair MU up with. More context at end of post.

Libra!Inigo & Sumia!Lucina

Lead Berserker Inigo

Galeforce, Armthrift, Aggressor, Sol, Axebreaker->LB

Support Galeforce Paladin Lucina

Galeforce, DS+ DG+, Luna, Limitbreaker

Roy DLC Wyvern Lord Rally bot

Strength, Magic, Spectrum, Skill, Defence

Eirika DLC Falcon Knight Rally bot

Speed, Luck, Resistance, Movement, Heart

Dancer Olivia

Galeforce, Bond, Astra, Special Dance, Pass

Brady Rescue Bot

Tiki Rescue Bot

I don't know the rest of the rescue bots. I'll decide after I find out who I'm gonna pair MU with.

Alright, now for the FeMu support part...

I married my FeMu to Inigo, before I decided I'd buy Apotheosis. I feel it's a waste to have such a strong unit paired up where his final class won't even help out MU that much. I was thinking Emmeryn or Aversa, but I wasn't sure. Any help with MU support help, final classes, skills, or anything else would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

I married Inigo too lol, I made him a dread fighter btw. High res is always nice~

After you beat Normal mode and get Katarina, I made her bride class (super rallybot ig) she'll be really handy in the Secret battles of Apotheosis.

gl XD

Edited by ♡Kuro~

To start off, you want units that have achieve S support to fight alongside with one another. This way, they achieve maximum support bonuses as well as dual strike chance which is extremely helpful due to the insane defense enemies in the map have. I would suggest:

1. Pair up Sumia w/ Chrom, since Sumia is one of the best leading 1st gen units and Chrom is an excellent support unit.

2. Brady makes an excellent partner for Cynthia, so consider that pairing as well.

3. For Nah, not many options are available, so I would probably choose Dual Guard+ for the slot.

4. Consider using Brave weapons, and Celica's Gale for your magical units. While not necessary, it drastically improves your damage output due to how dual strike works.

Yeah…. Sumia easily hits 75 SPD (assuming other DLCs are used) like this:

Dark Flier (42 class base + 3 personal mod = 45 cap)

+2 Speed tonic [now at 47]

+10 Rallies [now at 57]

+10 Limit Breaker [now at 67]

+8 Bow Knight Chrom [now at 75].

75 SPD is the speed needed to double all enemies in Apotheosis. The next notable benchmark is 69 SPD, which will let you double all but 3 enemies on the map. The next benchmark after that is 66 SPD, which is to avoid being doubled by the fastest enemies. Finally, the last notable benchmark is 60 SPD, which lets you double most run-of-the-mill enemies on the mpa.

To start off, you want units that have achieve S support to fight alongside with one another. This way, they achieve maximum support bonuses as well as dual strike chance which is extremely helpful due to the insane defense enemies in the map have. I would suggest:

1. Pair up Sumia w/ Chrom, since Sumia is one of the best leading 1st gen units and Chrom is an excellent support unit.

2. Brady makes an excellent partner for Cynthia, so consider that pairing as well.

3. For Nah, not many options are available, so I would probably choose Dual Guard+ for the slot.

4. Consider using Brave weapons, and Celica's Gale for your magical units. While not necessary, it drastically improves your damage output due to how dual strike works.

So, should I pair MU and Inigo up? It just feels weird because they're super strong units and it feels like a waste using both of them paired together. Thanks!

Yeah…. Sumia easily hits 75 SPD (assuming other DLCs are used) like this:

Dark Flier (42 class base + 3 personal mod = 45 cap)

+2 Speed tonic [now at 47]

+10 Rallies [now at 57]

+10 Limit Breaker [now at 67]

+8 Bow Knight Chrom [now at 75].

75 SPD is the speed needed to double all enemies in Apotheosis. The next notable benchmark is 69 SPD, which will let you double all but 3 enemies on the map. The next benchmark after that is 66 SPD, which is to avoid being doubled by the fastest enemies. Finally, the last notable benchmark is 60 SPD, which lets you double most run-of-the-mill enemies on the mpa.

Alright, this seems really cool. I'll try this out. I'll make Brady Cynthia's support.

Edited by Oaerba

Please, sir, I've but a humble 720p screen. Must ye use so many lines when showin' yer team?

Ex: Cynthia@Paladin (Aether/Aegis/LF/Renewal/LB) + Chrom@GL(DSt+/DG+/All+2/Agg/LB)

Hee, sorry. Didn't really think it would be that big when I'm posting. I should of previewed post.