FE6 randomized draft

Gradivus.

Uh, I doubt this has ever been addressed in draft rules because no one goes B route lol.

Anyway I think they have to be drafted since visiting villages is banned for undrafteds.

Edited by Gradivus.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C5 3/29 turns

Spoiler

tw0hgar.pngAp9YAQl.png

He's pretty weak, aside from the Long Ballista that can incur a penalty if I don't hide my chumps. I can hide them without much trouble, though, so it's fine. The Long Ballista actually helps me because it reduces his speed, leading to him getting doubled by Marcus. Roy gets dropped ahead on turn 1 by Lance and Lugh, Marcus just moves.

vvTqWlj.png

During the EP, some of the boss area mooks move, which leads to this formation:

tcqb8Au.png

Lance attacks the nearest Brigand through the door and Lugh finishes off with Ballista, since the Iron Bow wasn't strong enough. Roy kills the only Brigand he can reach.

3UmHN6N.pngmWwlSjK.png

Marcus attacks another Brigand and blocks the choke:

xZQi21Q.png

Wolt swaps Lugh to Iron Bow and heals Lance. One of my undrafted units moves out of range of a single fighter, which isn't hard to do.

Hz3a5fO.png.XuLdXY5.png

Marcus faces a bunch of enemies on the EP. It's somewhat dangerous, but not very tough because he is roughly 4-8RKOed by the enemies that do damage to him and tinked by the mage, as well as having 24 avoid for better survival rates. Lance gets attacked by the Brigand Marcus softened but he missed and I didn't bother to rig a hit because EP. Merlinus was Dory's Ballista target.

lcRKvWt.png

Turn 3, Lance finishes the Mage with a Hand Axe since he can't reach the tile to attack at melee.

N79SF91.png

Marcus and Lugh gang up on Dory, dealing 13x2 and 2x2 dmg respectively.

qVHhJtb.png.CO4vYCh.png

Roy seizes on turn 3 after Wolt healed him for exp.

LEZ5kn7.pnghuBJ4CO.png

UNIT     CLASS     LEVEL  HP S/M SKL SPD LCK DEF RES   WEXP
Roy      Merc      8.08   27  12  12  15   8   5   1   C Swd
Marcus   Druid     2.79   24  12  10   5  12   7  11   S Dark E Stf
Wolt     Cleric    3.56   24   4   5   4   1   0   6   D Stf
Lance    Fighter   5.44   24   9   7   7   3   3   1   D Axe
Lugh     Nomad     5.69   18   9  10  11   1   4   4   D Bow

Edited by Gradivus.

chapter 8x turns (7/70)

everyone headed left while marcus headed north just to kill some stuff for exp. Marcus also got his 3rd hp only level in a row

wyvern rider treck then ferried wade/roy/chad across the chasm. this process was sped up a lot by having a dancer

wade and chad fought to the throne with roy following

henning was a nomadic trooper but chad was the superior nomad..

had to rig a crit with killer bow chad but i mean i had 2 shots at 30% each so i dont really feel bad about it

team as of now:

roy, shaman lvl 4.81 19hp/3mag/7skill/6speed/2luck/7def/7res

chad, nomad lvl 15.0 34hp/15str/10 skill/18 speed/12 luck/5def/3res

wade, cavalier lvl 15.14 35hp/12str/10skill/10speed/9luck/10def/3 res

Marcus manakete lvl 5.4 38hp/4str/6skill/10speed/0luck/2def/11 res

treck, wyvern rider lvl 7.04 8str/9skill/12 speed/6 luck/8def/0res

astore bard, stats for these guys kinda dont matter..

bors bard

Edited by fireemblemcai

chapter 9 turns (7/77)

a1ce6bbba7.png

scott is a man.

had to restart the first time because i got to scott... and none of my characters could do any dmg at all to him

i was in full panic mode and thought my run was over.

Then i looked through my units and realized i had a manakete jerrot with divinestone

turns out marcus could also use the divine stone and he one shot scott

472dfb593c.png

Edited by fireemblemcai

maybe try to hack gonzales to brigand

but I have no clue, it happened to me when the reinforcements in C10 were supposed to spawn and stopped when I blocked the fort.

maybe it's just an RNG coincidence, try to ctrl + r reset -> resume chapter -> view a unit's stat screen -> end turn and see if it has any impact (since that changes the secondary RNG; burning RNs on the primary one doesn't appear to make a difference), but beyond the basics I have no clue about the RNG so yeah

(you also don't need to make an extra post for each chapter, you can just edit the progress into your last post unless someone posted after it)

Also, Tempest posted his playlog on gdocs since he can't view this topic for weird error reasons, so I'll give you this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m9sfu2QXtA2Q0DcuX9fOJTQoU8XeBy87j15DKkLbn5s/edit

It's kind of difficult to read though when the pictures don't appear.

Edited by Gradivus.

What happens if you go into Nightmare and give Gonzales mountainwalk/flying for that chapter?

Also, I can copypasta those logs over here, since I'm not participating.

C6 6/35 turns

Spoiler

6b3iCKn.pngKOI6ciD.png

His HP are pretty low, so Iron Sword!Roy or Fenrir!Marcus can almost kill him, the latter still does 12 dmg despite the high res.

LyQ2JuY.png

She could've been an alternative pick had someone drafted before me in round 1 and taken Lugh. She only has 6 spd and 6 con though, so her con lead is outweighed by the speed disadvantage. She brings a free Steel Bow for Lugh.

AcrijAS.pngpJQ6HTH.png

fyi, this is -3 Spd. Picked him because I didn't have a knight crest user and he might get some stuff done. Might also be the one I'll smash Idoun with because he can use the SoS.

Starting formation:

lfuB63d.png

Roy is dropped ahead by Lugh and Lance into the left hallway because I need Sue to recruit Shin, who is a dancer. Dieck and Dorothy, after she gave her steel bow to Lugh, go alongside Roy, as does Wolt. Marcus engages the pile of enemies in the middle and Saul takes an Iron Sword and an Armorslayer from Merlinus.

eAvKEnQ.png.kl9zKDg.png

During the EP, Marcus confronts 2 Mages and almost kills with Flux. Roy counterkills the Mercenary.

n8870xn.png

Turn 2, Saul finishes off a Mage, Marcus a Javelin!Soldier:

sbtuedrl.png5Oo404l.png

Roy and Lugh kill the soldiers in the way. Wolt unlocks the first door for exp.
Ab2KxZA.png5dm1765.png

The undrafted mounts and Lance just follow up.

wuFMjJ3.png

Before ending the turn, I move Merlinus away from the action.

KbOf7V6.png

The Mage I left alive heals with a vulnerary:

j3law0w.png

After the EP, Marcus and Saul are pretty much encircled, and Saul got brought down to 2 HP, so Marcus heals him up after he finishes a low-HP soldier off:

SItj7SL.pngygZOvF6.pngxmkGh6o.png

Wolt unlocks the door to the treasure, allowing Lance to enter the room. Dieck, Roy, Dorothy and Lugh just move up, with Lugh standing within a Javelin!Soldier's range.

5ZHaXyT.pngUsOpihw.png

Merlinus enters the two Knights' range to protect Saul:

EpkE1el.png

He is ganged up on by them and Saul survives the attacks from two soldiers (1 melee that was softened by Marcus + 1 javelin) with 5 HP. The mage heals again with his vulnerary.

rGEJO6f.png

Turn 4, Wolt unlocks the door to Sue's room, breaking the unlock staff. Dorothy and Dieck then drop Sue next to Roy.

VCrXqC7.pnglWKfAtQ.pngFCPH1qB.png

Roy then recruits her and gets picked up by Lugh, who moves into two mages' range.

q6GhIbp.pngNanM2MC.png

Lance gets the 3k chest.

zJHXD0G.png

Marcus heals Saul up, and he finishes the Steel Lance!Knight off with Armorslayer. He doesn't eat a counter because Marcus chipped the Knight on EP2.

UxxVK1I.pngEut2ePK.png

Sue moves back into her room:

L9qgTYp.png

A bunch of reinforcements spawn in the bottom left room:

6CGOLzA.png

During EP4, Saul counterkills the other Knight and facetanks a Javelin!Soldier. Lugh faces two Mages, which he barely survives with his 4 res.

WlCsZlE.pngfa60NwF.png

Turn 5, Wolt heals Lugh, who then drops Roy next to Wagner.

BrEYJLO.pngHKCzwVl.png

Lance moves onto this tile with a hand axe to gain some exp.

A4ekQA6.png

Marcus kills this Mage to increase Roy's survival odds on the EP.

wE6iAji.png

Saul attacks this soldier and dodges the javelin for extra exp.

fbXid3V.png

On the EP, Roy brings Wagner's HP down.

4GCXKiR.png

He also gets hit by a Javelin, dodges the other and dodges two Mages. I originally intended for Lugh to dodge a steel lance, Roy a javelin and then Roy just tanks the two Mages. I guess this works too, though.

6usaKMc.png

Lance counterkills two soldiers and hits an archer, getting a decent level as it has speed.

zCgXISO.pngUKFTt3S.png

Saul is attacked by the soldier and gets a level off the single point of exp, it's pretty similar to Lance's.

NUkuGjo.png

Turn 6, Lance gets the other chest.

mGYvxBb.png

Saul finishes his soldier off:

Q8dNyOY.png

Wolt heals Marcus for exp and Lugh finishes Wagner off:

NGruM9e.png

Lugh got a Lck-only level and Roy seizes.

qn6TmN0.pngmF5dCoE.png

Roy      Merc       8.69  27  12  12  15   8   5   1   C Swd
Marcus   Druid      3.22  24  12  11   5  12   7  11   S Dark E Stf
Wolt     Cleric     4.68  24   5   6   5   1   0   7   D Stf
Lance    Fighter    6.22  25   9   7   8   4   3   1   D Axe
Lugh     Nomad      7.30  19  10  10  12   3   4   4   D Bow
Saul     Lord       7.28  24   8   8  10   1   5   1   C Swd

Edited by Gradivus.

C7 5/40 turns

Spoiler

si0YlN6.pngFttxrBa.png
lolPegKnight. Lugh can oneshot him with a ballista, I don't even need to bother with the door and can avoid the reinforcements pretty handily.

WwaRQzm.png

My starting formation. Marcus attacks the RHS knight, but fails to double because the knight has 1 AS.

NwJumNh.png

Saul attempts to kill the Knight, but whiffs an 87, so Lugh takes the kill instead.

5AP8Bdy.pngEo70iTd.png

Dieck swaps Saul to Iron Sword, Lance just goes right and prepares to visit villages. Roy goes towards Saul's group to help out a bit on turn 2.

p7ZouuH.png

Merlinus gets the bottom-left village, and the PP ends.

6zDtI3O.png

EP, Marcus finishes the Knight off, facetanks a Merc that doubles him for 4x2 dmg and counterkills a Javelin!Soldier that starts on the right part of the map.

RDlp1HA.png

Saul faces a Mercenary. This is how things look after the EP:

JW4HaQL.png

Jerrot and Treck appeared. Let's look at their stuff.

E4BEydR.pngb5MTl8B.png

Combat-wise he's pretty much equal to his vanilla version. He lacks the 8 mov and access to lances, I guess, but is very similar on the whole. He also rolled F!Hero so he has two less con (rather than one less). Anyway, not that this matters, since I'm skipping him, and also his weapons. Steel Sword is buyable so yeah. The other weapons are good, but would be almost useless in this situation because no one has C Axe (and because I don't care if I can throw Lance at Mercenaries) and I'll get enough Wyrmslayers until Dragons/Wyverns get common again. So yeah, I don't regret skipping him.

PDNyDYm.png

Generic inventory/10

Javelin is good on Noah, but Roy will probably be more important than Noah in terms of frontline activity so I probably won't miss Javelins too much.

Time to proceed the chapter. Roy finishes off Saul's Mercenary.

wCvuWeP.png

Lugh OHKOes the Wyvern Rider with Steel Bow. Saul busts out the Wyrmslayer to have enough dmg to kill the archer.

KvKVq3l.pngqgWRBEq.png

Marcus goes onto a forest tile and uses a vulnerary. Lance visits the village with the Physic.

iQ0BhK9.pngNBMFRZS.png

Wolt heals Saul and swaps him back to Iron Sword. Merlinus advances towards the right side to get the killing edge eventually.

O9nLpIo.pngmdnwfTC.png

EP2, Saul gets attacked by 3 Javelins, one of which he dodges. Marcus is attacked by a whole bunch of enemies, but most of them miss because of the obvious forest bonus.

7jD79N4.png

Turn 3, Roy recruits Noah, who then rescues him and flies ahead.

0fAW1z8.png

Atwmx5Y.png1KHvvCh.png

His Spd and Str are on the low side, but he's good at sponging hits and ferrying units, mainly Roy, so he'll be pretty important. He also will probably improve at combat and be good once he promotes. So yeah let's hope he doesn't level crappily. Weapon ranks: C Lnc.

Noah picks Roy up and flies up:

qGOx9Mt.png

Wolt moves onto the forest tile to mend Saul and he ORKOes the Knight, dodging the counter.

qN6AL4u.pngyMK7fjb.png

He also gets a pretty solid level:

bGl2Vbs.png

Lugh moves into the second Wyvern Rider's range and OHKOes the boss with a ballista, which breaks afterwards:

lp1mXba.png

He leveled up and got Str + Skl.

Marcus finishes an Archer off:

kqJU8Ch.png

Lance kills the Archer that starts in the bottom-right corner (he faced him on EP2 with a Hand Axe already).

JkrDwZ5.png

Merlinus proceeds his march to the KE village and Dieck swaps Saul to Iron Sword to improve his avoid.

VOhMuO7.pngDJ5K2uU.png

EP, my units are exposed to a bunch of enemies:

RhiVKzz.png

Lugh needs to dodge a 49 from the Wyvern who OHKOes him and a 64 or a 44 from one of the Cavs that attack him. Otherwise, my units are relatively safe. Turn 4, Lugh oneshots the Wyvern with a Steel Bow while standing on a forest:

RhiVKzz.png

The level he got contained HP, Str and Spd. Noah drops Roy near the throne.

1DgNHF1.png

Merlinus gets the KE and Lance the Hero crest:

6xATYS4.pngJSP2Xlj.png

Dieck moves onto the shop and Wolt heals Saul, who goes into position to get the longbow next turn.

j9btM8E.png

Marcus attacks the Mage with Flux, it's nothing important but the RNG just worked out with it so I did it.

EP4, Lugh dodges a 47, a 29 and a 34 from Cavs, it doesn't matter if the Mage hits.

rZlyLv4.png

Turn 5, Marcus sets up a Cav kill for Noah:

Gq30L8j.pnglRV84hJ.png

Lugh kills a Cav for exp:

PPGsWJl.png

Saul gets the Longbow.

KG4GALU.png

Dieck bought a bunch of Door Keys and one chest key and Roy seizes.

eMj7v2M.pngE603geK.png

Roy      Merc       8.92  27  12  12  15   8   5   1   B Swd
Marcus   Druid      3.68  24  12  11   5  12   7  11   S Dark E Stf
Wolt     Cleric     5.03  25   5   6   5   1   1   7   D Stf
Lance    Fighter    6.70  25   9   7   8   4   3   1   D Axe
Lugh     Nomad      9.87  20  12  11  13   4   4   4   D Bow
Saul     Lord       8.19  25   8   8  11   1   6   1   C Swd
Noah     Wyv Rider  7.48  26   7  10   6   6  12   5   C Lnc

Edited by Gradivus.

So I just tried to edit a ton of images into the last post and got told I exceeded a picture limit per post. Now I had to c/p every picture and every line of text individually. Fun.

C8 15/55 turns

Spoiler

h3iDjFh.png

Legance is pretty easily ORKOed by Armorslayer!Roy, so he won't be a big obstacle.

AAMxB6s.png

Killer Ballista will come in handy.

dqbg7mgy.png

Nothing special. I guess he renders the chest key I bought overkill though.

7QbBaVu.png

Noah ORKOes the first Soldier. He needs all the help he can get. He dodges the counterattack.

snhvExC.png

Lugh drops Marcus ahead so the Archer gets baited through the wall.

JYvNTZk.png

EP, Noah facetanks the Archer. Lugh confronts the soldier Noah left alive on PP and the Archer behind the wall, counterkilling the archer.

zHWxkxE.png

Turn 2, Roy ORKOes the soldier and Marcus Fenrir's the archer.

nhjXrlN.png

Saul picks Marcus up, and Lugh, upon being healed by Wolt, drops Marcus one tile ahead and moves to the frontlines.

ce0dFR5.png

Lance rescues Roy, Noah advances and uses a vulnerary.

6OZRvQ5.png

Lugh counterkills the Javelin!Soldier and the Mage on EP2. He facetanks the Steel Lance!Soldier.

p7zFpJ1.png

Turn 3, Lance gives Roy to Lugh and kills the Steel Lance!soldier with a hand axe.

oJ9iKi3.png

The one-tile rescue drop on turn 2 allows Marcus to reach the Knight in the way and Fenrir him.

4lCuIrg.png

Lugh drops Roy within range of two enemies.

kw7F8kA.png

Noah picks Lance up.

scSmbPG.png

End turn.

OxZRLjg.png.IDhCEPW.png

Roy ends up dodging the steel lance and horseslayer. He counterkills a soldier and softens a knight. (Had I known that Oujay brings an Armorslayer at this point, I could've simplified this and made it more reliable by equipping my old armorslayer here)

LcDsrs4.png.EXCgFIu.png

Turn 4, Lugh is healed by Marcus and kills an Archer. He dodges the steel bow, making the EP a bit safer.

a04mDjC.png

Roy kills the Soldier. He actually gets hit and thus brought down to 4 HP.

ckhJhea.png

Noah drops Lance ahead.

WdtB7yI.png

The whole formation before the EP. Saul moves ahead and I end the turn.

KPXXOBv.png

On EP4, Roy dodges the Horseslayer (58 disp) and Merlinus gets hit by the Archer. Lugh also dodges the soldier, I'm not sure how much that changes.

bHCwjot.png

Turn 5, Lance ORKOes the Archer.

UJE3FTP.png

Marcus heals Noah.

pfbaoEn.png.Vbpwx7G.png

Noah and Roy kill this soldier. Roy gets picked up by Lugh:

yh4adIg.png-X0n7B9C.png

J9nOWq1.png

Wolt heals Merlinus for easy exp. He'll do this on every turn from now on.

Saul moves onto the pillar and I end the turn:

7NEi8WO.png

Turn 6, the chumps spawn, and they do bring pretty good weapons:

qnF4sgB.pngiSmynY6.png

And I get a new unit in Barth:

xqf0lf0.pngTObOsHd.png

His combat bases are pretty solid. He'll probably help other units get kills here and there, and will be able to sponge a hit (or more like dodge + hit back) here and there while stealing items or opening chests. So yeah he'll hopefully be as useful as I'm expecting. Weapon ranks: C Swd.

oMJpi8g.png

Barth breaks the wall, he also got Oujay's weapons.

F36wuiQ.png.jdZdFVI.png

Lugh drops Roy ahead and Noah kills a soldier.

lIV42Y7.png

Marcus and Lance just advance. Not a whole lot happens on the EP, the Knight near Saul uses his vulnerary again and a Mage in the bunch of enemies in front of my dudes moves, which makes him handily killable by Lugh on turn 7:

ykaenj8h.png

fiyahdw2.png

Marcus heals Roy with the Tina Staff he was given by Wendy.

7agzrby2.png.9z2mf4tb.png

Roy rescues Lugh, Noah drops him off. I end the turn after moving Lance and Oujay.

gp989jj2.png

Since Saul has the Wyrmslayer equipped, he can 2RKO the thwomp.

gemljs3h.png.o3ha6lci.png

Roy counterkills a Knight and two soldiers with Armorslayer.

3rezvzg5.png

Marcus heals Noah so he isn't oneshot by Aircalibur.

u4jrq4v6.png

Saul finishes his Knight off.

j4hi8r24.png.swpo52vx.png.ozmtii3i.png

Turn 8, Lugh kills the Archer (dodging, which is completely irrelevant) that attacked Roy on the EP and Noah picks him up. Roy then kills the remaining Knight.

marzhox9.png

Lance moves and Barth opens the door.

rz9fvoll.png

The EP was pretty uneventful, only Barth facetanked a Mage.

vhatmie6.png

Turn 9, Barth moves out of the way and Marcus + Lance gang up on the Mage.

2j4xaj8m.png

Roy moves ahead and Noah drops Lugh one tile forward. (Roy could've healed up with a vulnerary had he been at lower HP)

ughddg84.png

EP, Noah tanks an Aircalibur and retaliates with Javelin.

jsbdrvq9.png.yy2cwrrm.png.6uvhbgpx.png

Turn 10, Roy moves next to Noah to get picked up and dropped ahead by Lugh, barely bringing him into the Killer Lance!Knight's range.

ss82kybb.png.jpz5a57l.png

Barth starts to loot the treasure in the centre and Lance + Marcus take positions.

gx9vf4xt.png

During the EP, Cath and the Thief spawn and Roy counterkills the Killer Lance!Knight. The dodge doesn't matter.

ouyvm67u.png

Marcus pulls a Mage and almost kills with Flux.

mlvb6unz.png.ut6updfj.png

Roy kills the Thief and gets picked up by Noah. Lugh just goes alongside them.

dimf6qqu.png

Marcus and Lance go to tiles that let them bait more mages. During the EP, Lance counterkills a Mage with Hand Axe. Marcus heavily chips one.

5pnp3fll.png

mw3tvcq6.png

Turn 12, Lance gets healed and kills Marcus' Mage.

ifcvsvte.png.8p65c3gq.png

Noah drops Roy off and Lugh rescues Noah.

yjm7k8hn.png

Turn 13, Lance gets healed by Marcus and finishes the Mage off since he missed on the EP.

jtqepfdg.png

Roy and Lugh move ahead.

rsfba9m7.png

Barth finishes his treasure looting.

stkoctqk.png

Turn 14, Roy oneshots a thwomp.

uvrrylqe.png.k99jnnha.png

Lugh drops Noah ahead.

srttlsai.png

EP, Roy ORKOes Legance with the Armorslayer.

eayj9k5n.png.m8e4tb9r.png.i9oxac4f.png

Lugh gets the Guiding Ring and Noah obtains the secret book, which he barely reaches due to the rescue drop I did shortly before.

khaam4co.pngq2mm2knp.png

Roy seizes on turn 15. It went pretty smoothly even without a 1-2 range juggernaut.

Roy      Merc      12.81  30  14  13  18  10   6   3   B Swd
Marcus   Druid      4.23  24  12  12   5  12   7  12   S Dark E Stf
Wolt     Cleric     6.35  26   5   7   6   1   2   7   D Stf
Lance    Fighter    8.66  27  10   8   8   6   3   1   C Axe
Lugh     Nomad     11.42  21  13  12  13   4   4   4   C Bow
Saul     Lord       8.59  25   8   8  11   1   6   1   C Swd
Noah     Wyv Rider  8.37  27   7  11   7   6  13   5   C Lnc
Barth    Thief      9.01  21  10   7  16   2   3   3   C Swd
Merlinus            1.22  16   2   6   4   0   4   0

Also fireemblemcai, your C8x and later turncounts are off by 10. (btw, maybe try bartre route if you can't get rid of the glitch)

Edited by Gradivus.

C8x 6/61 turns

Spoiler

WXsLR3G.pngmAi8RpE.png

He isn't very tough, as Lugh can use the Killer Bow to critblick him.

yy96j2P.pngkDHiek5.png

Noah picks Lugh up.

VnJD23k.png

Formation before the EP.

JkqxTiq.png

During the EP, Saul ORKOes a Fighter with steel sword. Turn 2, Noah drops Lugh off and cantoes to an easily reachable tile. Roy finishes the Fighter that attacked Marcus and gets rescued by Lance.

H5RcAg5.png

Positioning before ending turn 2.

sHtXU5b.png

During the EP, Lugh dodges a Steel Axe. The archer hits Noah and Barth hits a Mercenary twice with a poison sword.

g4ldFk5.pngUMmUXYq.png

Saul finishes the Archer off, paving a way for Lance to give Roy to Noah.

sANisIM.png

Noah gives Roy to Lugh and uses a vulnerary.

KtZYQ1I.png

Lugh drops Roy off.

vRrrZRf.pngNvWWlqU.png

Positioning before EP3.

oP0sj5l.png.93n9li3.png

Roy counterkills the Merc and Lugh the Archer. It's visible that Lugh dodges all three attacks from the Archer and the Fighters. Roy hits level 13 after killing the Merc.

9HbFbF2.png.9HbFbF2.png.DC3xQPV.png

Saul, Lance and Noah self-improve.

SKp3EeB.png

Marcus goes onto this tile, which is within a Merc's range too.

nV0oeHn.pngk2xxKer.png

Roy promotes!

Those stats man. He'll mow down everything in his way as long as he has enough hand axes.

llxnflF.png.2tDXeZU.png

Lugh swaps his bows to Roy since the weight penalty from an iron bow would get him doubled and killed by the myrmidon. He then rescues Roy.

LqmSs5b.png

Lugh survives with 1 HP.

aznK6B9.png

Turn 5, he takes the killer bow again and drops Roy off.

aYx6u7Z.png.0cFCRwh.png.w6YEBF8.png.skpLR9n.png

Again, my units just kill things for exp.

Everyone leaves the Hand Axe!Fighter's range before I end the turn:

66ndaTQ.png

1TxatA8.png.IeKq9s2.png.ghWx13b.png

EP, Roy kills a Fighter with Iron Axe, Noah counterkills a Fighter using Javelin and Saul dodges two hand axes easily.

G34Q1CR.png.wFhmv3C.png.oI84pV8.png

Turn 6, another self-improvement screenshot dump, but there isn't much more that happens on this part of the map anyway so yeah. Noah really wants the exp too, he also got a Str Spd level during the EP which is nice.

vexVfUD.png.TGe5JC3.png

Finally, Lugh kills Henning with a killer bow crit and Roy seizes on turn 6.

TJSPA2n.png0dmtkXi.png

Roy      Hero    13/1.08  35  16  15  21  11  10   5   A Swd E Axe
Marcus   Druid      4.47  24  12  12   5  12   7  12   S Dark E Stf
Wolt     Cleric     6.79  26   5   7   6   1   2   7   D Stf
Lance    Fighter    9.33  28  11   8   8   7   3   1   C Axe
Lugh     Nomad     12.67  22  13  13  14   4   4   5   C Bow
Saul     Lord       9.57  25   8   9  11   2   6   2   C Swd
Noah     Wyv Rider  9.42  28   8  11   8   6  13   5   C Lnc
Barth    Thief      9.52  21  10   7  16   2   3   3   C Swd
Merlinus            1.22  16   2   6   4   0   4   0

Edited by Gradivus.