Fire Emblem X Power Master

Alex95

Guys, I have some fantastic news! one of the current developers for Fire Emblem, Kouhei Maeda, took interest in my Power Master idea and has asked if I could include Stephan as DLC in Fire Emblem Fates in turn for helping me create my first game! I'm gonna be part of Nintendo, guys! I included a screenshot of it's pre-release!

Viv0ALJ.jpg

Work in progress. The Stephan was drawn by my friend Haon, which I showed to Maeda.

Not!

As awesome as that would be, that's sadly not the case here. Instead, I decided to try my hand at splicing together FE characters to look like my playable characters. I've done this before, but I'm not too good. But I figured I'd try it anyway. Enjoy!

gxkqaeX.png

For Stephan, it has fairly simple. I added a few more shadings to Kyle's armor near his neck.

For Jennifer, I combined Lyn's ponytail and Tate's bangs to get the proper result.

Hamilton looks a bit stiff-necked and Harken's armor was the only viable armor to go with because of his spikes.

Helen's is one of my favorites. I had to increase the length of her hair a bit, but I think she turned out rather well!

Andrew continues to look awesome.

Stan took some time to do. I removed the spikes from Dieck's (or Deke's, I guess?) shoulder pad and had to actually make the neck almost from scratch. I made Zealot smile, though!

Chris... could've been better. Perhaps if I did go back and use Ephidel's cloak, it could've worked...maybe.

There weren't too many characters whose hair goes over their eye, so I had to use Lelia for Sobie. She looks like one of those characters who face the opposite direction of the other character, but still looks at them. ...That made sense, right?

I had to do Kyra's hair bow on my own. My brother said I should've moved it up to actually make it look like it was attached to her hair, but that's not how I had it positioned in my art concept.

Admit it: You spewed your coffee at Lacey.

Matt... is just Wade recolored. Seriously, Wade was a PERFECT example of how Matt looks. Except for the Mohawk... I didn't know how to do that, so I just... didn't.

I suppose I could've made the rest of Octavis's family if I felt like it, but I was only doing the playable characters (and their Doppels at the end). He looks great though, right?

Power Master: The place where the girls look hot and the boys look handsome. The girls continue to look beautiful and I think Marina turned out better than the rest! But that's just my opinion.

Well... Maybe Daniel isn't as handsome as the rest... Jahn's hair was the only one that looked even remotely close to Daniel's, which means I had to find characters that were more forward-facing. And I suck at doing beards...

Madilynn was based off my sister (me and the other siblings will appear in later games) and she wanted my to add blue highlights in her hair. I did the best I could, but I have no opinion on my sister.

Despite not being able to add the headband, I think Alice turned out great!

I think Erica turned out alright, even though I didn't know how to add the trench-coat. Perhaps I should've made the collar red, too...

These splices look better than my actual work, to be honest... And that Stephan screenshot is totally real, by the way!

Nice try. I am not one so easily fooled, however!

@Hooded Chris: That cloak + that head angle = Not working at all. When splicing, I recommend paying close attention to the head angles. Hayden is somewhat facing to the side, where as Idoun was facing the screen.

Unfortunately, I think re-splicing it is what you're going to have to do to fix his cloak. Maybe some other, more experienced artist around here can tell you how to fix it, but that's what I would do. There are countless units that have cloaks on, so hopefully one of them will help you out.

lmao developers thought your simple splices that look like existing FE characters were good enough to be their own characters?

also lmao nice your "stephan" whose supposed to be a swordfighter but is shown as an archer in the screenshot

Edited by :smug:

I'm a terrible Photoshopper, so I only added the portrait and didn't fix anything else. It was supposed to look stupid. And I wasn't talking about developers liking my splices, I meant they liked my concepts. (Or could've anyway, as I have yet to talk to one.)

1) No, she was exposed to an explosion radiation and is now a goop-like creature. Funny thing about her is when I asked what to make next, my brother said "Make a goop character." So I made her.

2) Yeah...

3) That's a new one. :D: