clickbait ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

astrotude

Hi guys! My name is Kristófer (Kris) and I've been interested in Fire Emblem for..... too long.

I've been going on SF for a while now and I guess I might as well make a profile so that I can reply to things, so here I am! I have no idea how to use this website, but I guess I'll figure it out soon enough.

Let's see, where do I start.... My first Fire Emblem game was FE7, and I played all of FE7-FE13 except FE10 (never had a Wii/Wii U) and FE12 (I cannot handle Kris, the avatar. He's too much of a Gary Sue annoying for me to play the game). I've preordered FE14's special edition. I'm happy to be a part of this community! :Sain:

[On tumblr, my personal blog is here and I'm Mod Sain here *spoilers on both blogs btw* and my twitter is here, but I barely use it]

I draw a lot! In fact, I drew my profile picture (here)

Edited by astrotude

Hi guys! My name is Kristófer (Kris) and I've been interested in Fire Emblem for..... too long.

Let's see, where do I start.... My first Fire Emblem game was FE7, and I played all of FE7-FE13 except FE10 (never had a Wii/Wii U) and FE12 (I cannot handle Kris, the avatar. He's too much of a Gary Sue annoying for me to play the game). I've preordered FE14's special edition. I'm happy to be a part of this community! :Sain:

Let the speculation begin

Seriously though, welcome to Serenes Forest.

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

Your drawings are cute. Have fun! *rolls away*

you are an amazing artist

also welcome to sf

Welcome to the Forest and nice art! ^.^

tysm! I need to get a lot better at art but i'm too lazy

Welcome to the forest. Glad to have you here.

thought this was a fftf thread lawl

glad to be here!

Edited by astrotude

Heya! Welcome to the Forest! I raised my eyebrow the second I saw the title, but clicked it anyway lol.

I've seen your blog before. Some pretty funny stuff there.

Yeah, I wanted to see how many people would take the bait ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

on second thought, some people probably think it's some weird nsfw picture of camilla........... oh well

ahaha funny jokes but my blog is trash

Welcome to the forums, Astrotude!

I took a quick look at your blog without really browsing too much, because I'm not really looking for Fates spoilers, but it looked pretty interesting.

How dare your avatar for Fates look like mine except blue hair and friendly eyes you monster I'm filing a complaint here comes my lawyer scrub!!

At the complete risk of sounding like a creep, I find the generic male dark mage enemy character to be incredibly attractive. Just seemed relevant to your "gay for Fates characters" theme.

EDIT: I completely butchered your name when I typed it. Wow.

Edited by Deviddo

Welcome to the forums, Astrotude!

I took a quick look at your blog without really browsing too much, because I'm not really looking for Fates spoilers, but it looked pretty interesting.

How dare your avatar for Fates look like mine except blue hair and friendly eyes you monster I'm filing a complaint here comes my lawyer scrub!!

At the complete risk of sounding like a creep, I find the generic male dark mage enemy character to be incredibly attractive. Just seemed relevant to your "gay for Fates characters" theme.

EDIT: I completely butchered your name when I typed it. Wow.

Thanks!

> present badge

Well, good luck, because I am an Ace Attorney! I'll be defending myself in court today, your honor!

And YES I'm all for the generic male dark mage, give him a solid 9.6/10