Forum Downtime in the near future

Jyosua

I'm switching us to a dedicated host, so the forums will be offline for us to do the move. The site as a whole will stay up the entire time, so you shouldn't notice the switch at all. This will take place later tonight, after I'm done with a party watching the VP debate.

Edit: For those curious, this means we're no longer hosted by SaS. I instead bought a dedicated server from Delta of DeltaAnime.

Edit 2: Oh yeah, once the change is made the forums will open up again, and from that point forward, talk about, and linking to roms IS ALLOWED!!!!

From looking at the title I figured you just forgot to pay bills.

But that's pretty cool. I'm gonna go find a ROM of every FE game and then post it when we change to the new host. =D

I love this place. I spend more time here than I do at home. (even though I'm at home when I'm on here. Lol.)

Even my own forum I consider just a branch of Serenes.

Edit: For those curious, this means we're no longer hosted by SaS. I instead bought a dedicated server from Delta of DeltaAnime.

Edit 2: Oh yeah, once the change is made the forums will open up again, and from that point forward, talk about, and linking to roms IS ALLOWED!!!!

First...is that DeltaAnime the same that has an IRC network?

Second, roms are allowed?! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!! *Contemplates opening piracy shop*

No heavy duty piracy guys. The policy is changing, but only under the condition that you highly suggest buying the real game when downloading a rom, if you don't have it already.

Edit: Also, nothing on the site will change other than that and our host. Everything else stays the same. Yes yes DeltaAnime is one and the same.