stahl_gaius_fan

What DLC has been confirmed for the NA release of Fates? Does anyone know the release schedule for them?

Is anyone planning on buying the DLC? The only DLC I got in Awakening were the Scrambles, but this time I'm thinking about getting a more combat oriented pack for the Nohr route. I rely on grinding a lot because I don't usually play for optimum pairings or classes or children. I just like to play how I want the story to be or whatever matching I want based on character personalities.

Which is the best map for grinding? Is the DLC map pack a good value or should I just buy 1 or 2? Suggestions?

Sounds like you're asking two completely different things. Though iirc, Awakening's DLC was officially released in EU and later in NA months before Japan first announced theirs, when the game got released.

In any case, I can expect more or less the same for Fates (since it has yet to be released in NA/EU). Though eventually all of the DLC will be released one way or another...

Edited by Formerly Colm

I think this article will explain, and its possible that more DLC for Fates will be released in the future.

Hmm... did Ballistician, Witch, and Anna already come out? None of the lists of DLC I can find online seem to include them, but there are some threads here talking about them as a second wave of DLC that came out around september?

Hmm... did Ballistician, Witch, and Anna already come out? None of the lists of DLC I can find online seem to include them, but there are some threads here talking about them as a second wave of DLC that came out around september?

Yes, this DLC came out. I've bought and played through it. There's also a map that's a homage to 3-13 in Radiant Dawn that gives a seal to become Vanguard and usable skill items for three skills.

Edited by LucinaofYlisse

Yes, this DLC came out. I've bought and played through it. There's also a map that's a homage to 3-13 in Radiant Dawn that gives a seal to become Vanguard and usable skill items for three skills.

Hmm.... well I hope we'll see some kind of third wave, although I'd be worried that unless they announce something for the Japanese audience before/around the western release I kinda doubt we will.

Apo served to extend Awakening's playtime for me greatly so I'm hoping for something similar.

Challenge maps are expected, and ideally we'll get a map that provides infinite Lodestar and Great Lord seals.

This. I really want this, because it just seems silly that only Ike and Robin's classes so far have the infinite seal treatment of all Amiibo.

The article was written before the said DLCs were released...