Who do you plan to marry?

bowfanatic

Birthright: Takumi, Nishiki, Saizou and Ryouma. Still deciding with Tsubaki.

Conquest: Flannel, Zero, Marx, Leon and Lazwald

Revelations: Takumi, Nishiki, Flannel in order. Might marry the others from both sides

Joker and Suzukaze might marry after I derp around with the game a lot haha.

No idea if I plan to play Male Kamui but if I do probably Kagerou, Oboro for Birthright while Conquest is Pieri and Flora. Revelations definitely Aqua and Oboro

ON the side note..... why can't I marry Robin and Ike or male Kamui :P

Edited by Sindiyah

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conquest - Laslow, Odin, Laslow

Revelation - Laslow, Subaki, Laslow

Birthright - Shinonome, Kisaragi, Subaki

(m!corrin will marry Kagerou, Sophie, Camilla or Orochi if I bother making a male file.)

...Bet you can't guess who my favourite FE character is.

I plan to have at least two play through so I can play both sexes in all routes.

For Female Corrin it will be Xander and Ryoma in respective Conquest and Birthright. I'm still undecided who to pick in revelations though. Biggest problem I dunno who to pick since I know so little about the characters and I don't know how much I want to know. Just who will it be for the golden path. Only thing I know I have excluded 2nd gen chars since I always had this bias that 1 gen should marry 1st gen and 2nd gen with 2nd gen. All I know both Laslow and Odin are high on the list since I know these character very well from Awakening xD

For Male Corrin is funny since I planned to marry him with Azura on all 3 routes but thanks I threaded to deep into spoiler territory it will now only be reserved for revelations cuz of said spoilers. I read that with male avatar there will be uneven set of mothers and it will exclude one of the children if you decide to marry him with one of the 1st gen with exception of Flora, Reina, Scarlet and Anna. Or am I wrong in this regard? Since I have my bias mention above I rather avoid marrying the 2nd gen chars. Which will be a problem for me since it's a fight between Selena and Nyx in Conquest. For Brithright I honestly have no idea since there is a lot of good options to choose from...